Once again

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Sequel to Once)

"Jin-hyung?" He looked up from where he was cooking to see Yoongi leaning against the counter."D-do you think.....Jungkook's okay?Do you think the three of them are?" He shrugged."I don't know....we've searched for years....." He sighed."I honestly regret turning my back on them.....I miss them...so much....especially our baby...."

"How about we go to the amusement park today....it's Kookie's birthday after all....even of he's not here...." 

All eyes widened as they saw the unexpected scene in front of them. "J-jungkookie...." 

"We will not let you!!!" "Well,why not?!" "We're his hyungs too!!!" "So you expect to just turn your backs on us for years and now you want us to accept you back as if nothing happened?!" "Listen,Tae. We know you're mad at us...heck,more than mad but....we just want our family to be complete again..." "Family?So where our family when Jungkook struggled to recover?Where were you when we struggled to pay expenses?Where were you when people taunted him?Where were you?!" "Tae--" "You didn't even bother to wait for him when he wakes up!!!" 

Taehyung fought with the others while Jimin was with Jungkook, holding him in his arms and comforting him."Jungkook-ah." Both heads turned to the voice."Please give hyungs another chance?Please let us all be a family again....." Jungkook bit his bottom lip nervously before making a sound."Promise?" "Yes." "One chance...." 

Years after they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter