Hello,goodbye

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Hey guys,this'll be one of my last updates before hiatus.School's gonna be full of tests and projects.My bag litterally weighs more than me and I have to carry it on my bag to the 4th floor every single day and one kid here even got scoliosis from carrying her bag.....yet,they still don't get lockers for the students=_=Also,I have dance practices and every single day of the week next week will be all exams for me and I have weekend projects so...yeah...hiatus....

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=__>_>_>_>__>_<_<_<_<_<_>_>_>_>_~_~_~_~__~

You said hello but I didn't know you actually meant goodbye.....

Jimin sat by the window as he looked out the window.It was a beautifull day....the sun was shining brightly....and everything was all sunshine and rainbows.'I hate it.It's too happy.' He chuckles bitterly glancing at the calendar once again.February 14......he breathes deeply before stomping to the calendar and ripping off the date on the calendar....

'I'm so sorry' He broke down on the floor and cried.Everyone thought he was emotionless.Everyone thought he was cold hearted.......that he won't ever feel sorry for anyone....nor would he ever love anyone......they thought wrong...... Because he used to......and it destroyed him.....

~flashback~

He walked along the halls of his new school.He used to be a badboy,a player,the top scorer but he was transferred to another school.He sighed.He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he accidentally bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter