Stupid

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's how you want it?Then fine,go be with him for all I care?Actually no,why would you care if I care anyways,you don't care about me anymore!!!" Hoseok sighs,another day another rant from his longtime boyfriend."You know what,Jungkook?I'm tired of all this....this mess you call a relationship.Drop me off at my house and never show that face to me ever again." Jungkook huffed,before he steps on the gas and heads to another direction."Jungkook,where are we going?" The younger didn't answer and kept driving."Jungkook,this isn't funny!!!" 

Somehow,that led to them both screaming at each other's lungs....until,something caught the corner of Jungkook's eyes and he swerved the car.A loud screeching sound was heard along with the shattering of glass and crushed metal."What the ,Jungkook?!?!" Hoseok shouted as he wiped the blood flowing from his head."Look,you being stupid made my head bleed!!!" He seethed angrily,still not seeing or hearing anything from the startingly quiet maknae.

"Jungkook-ah?" He called,panicking as he recieved no response."Jungkook!!!" The youngers eyes opened half way slowly and he sighs in relief."Hyung." A weak hand grasps Hoseok's hand,wanting his attention."I'm sorry,hyung.I was stupid." The younger smiles weakly,not acknowledging the blood trickling down the corners of his mouth or the long pole impaled through his chest,near his heart."Goo--" A hands covers Jungkook's mouth."Please don't say that.I don't want to say goodbye.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter