Teehee

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


So this was written back in August 17...last year.It's Jikook mermaid au and it was one of the most original plot I made,inspired from "The little mermaid" and I was originally gonna write it but I have too much stories to handle as of now so if anyone wants it then just tell me.Everything is fixed,all you have to do is let your imaginations run wild and write the story.All I ask for in return is credit for the plot.Idk what I did here but I think I remember Jungkook being orphaned when he was jailed then Jimin is either a prince or a guard....nvm I can't remember anymore.

Listen to my heart

Description-In a world with out music....Jungkook discovers it and gets jailed.....
Jimin heard a prisoner's singing voice......he knows it's forbidden but he listens......

Foreword-
"Daddy,what's music?" A 3 year old Jungkook asked his father."It's forbidden to know music child.But do you really wanna know?" The child nodded eagerly sitting comfortably onto his father's lap."It's the sound of someone's heart and soul.Music is the most beautifull thing in the world....next to love of course." He smiled."Daddy,can you shiw me what music is?I wanna know how beautifull it is." His father shook his head,laughing fondly."Nono,music is a beauty that can be heard but not seen.It's that beautifull child." 
Jungkook was only three at that time and he knew of no mother.Nor did he know music but he is determined to discover it and to show the world the bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter