Too late-Jungkook's pov

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Cuz I realized that towards the end of the story,it was like Jimin's pov but written in third person so here's Kookie's but it may be Taetae's towards the end.....

"Tae,it's fine.I'll just apologize to him tomorrow." Jungkook said for the umpteenth time that night."But Kookie,if he's in Busan then you know you'll have to take a bus right?" He rolled his eyes."Well,how else am I gonna go to Busan?" The person on the other end of the line."There's a typhoon Jungkook and accidents happen." He sighed."I'll be fine hyung.I promise."

Taehyung put his hand over his heart,taking the promise to his heart.He loved Jungkook.....but then he knew how much Jimin loved him and Jungkook also loved Jimin so.....who was he to ruin such a coincidence?His heart ached.....when they fought he fought the urge to tell him to be his.....that Jimin was stupid and he should've been with his instead..... So nothing happened....they're gonna get back together.....

Jungkook hugged his backpack to his chest.He was on the bus on the way to Busan....to be with his lover again..... and in one blink of an eye.....the bus jolts....crashing to a cliff and hanging there for a while before finally tumbling off....

Glass shards were buried deep within his body.....even in his heart......blood oozing from every part of him heavily.... He was scared to be honest.....he knew he was supposed to feel pain but there was none.....he was numb........he grabbed his phone from his pocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter