Younger

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Promised fluff....Taekook....s'been a while since I wrote vkook....I think?

"Hobi-hyung!" Taehyung squealed as he jumped on Hoseok's back."Hello there,Tae." Taehyung giggled as he sat down beside the elder who was busy scrolling on an online shop."Hyung,what are you doing?" Hoseok looked at him,smiling. "Oh,we're having a new member.He's really cute and tiny,the little bunny boy." Hoseok smiled fondly."I'm getting him a welcome gift and since he's.....oh,I forgot to mention that he's so talented and he's our maknae." He added.

Tae bit his bottom lip."Have you met him before,hyung?" Hoseok nodded."I teach him and a new trainee some dances.I showed his pictures to the others and mind you,I think Jin's motherly instincts are kicking in again." Hoseok laughed as he showed him the picture.The kid is adorable,no doubt.Doe eyes,bunny smile,snow-white skin,baby cheeks and he just happened to be scrawny and small,making him look like someone who needed protection at all times."He's 13 years old and I was told he was gonna be one of the group's main assets." Taehyung nodded.

"Why so sad,Taetae?" Jin came into his room,sitting beside him."Aren't you happy to have someone younger?" He shook his head."I'm getting replaced and he's better than me." He sulked,tears filling his eyes."Yeah,you're not the maknae anymore but shouldn't you be glad?You won't be the one picked on the most,and bossed around plus you can be the best hyung....although i think he'll choo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter