I'm sorry(Jimin pov)part 2

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain poured down heavily as Jimin walked along the dorm.He was pretty sure Jungkook never left the dorm....and yet,he's nowhere to be found.....

He stopped when he saw a figure on the balcony.Why would he be there?He approached slowly,hesitant.His breath hitched,heart beat increasing in pace as he touched the door handle,remembering the younger's words to him a while ago.

[flashback](gosh I'm friggin terrible)

He quickly shut his eyes,trying to calm his heart beat as he heard the younger walk into their room."Hyung?" He didn't budge, pretending to sleep and hoping he'll leave.....but he didn't.A chuckle was heard."You must be tired already huh?All of you don't get enough rest anymore." He could feel the latter's hand running through his hair,brushing strands away from his face.

"You all never had time for me anymore.I don't mind though,I just want you all to be happy with what you're doing.All the hyungs told me to improve myself....you said so too....you said I wasn't doing anything to improve for our comeback....I'm sorry hyung but I tried.... I tried so hard......I barely eat just to lose weight,I worked out and practiced more,I even needed more candies for my throat." He heard a bitter chuckle and a sniffle right after."I'm sorry hyung.....I never wanted to make you feel bad....it's just what I always did whenever I feel sad....you always let me do it...you even do it yourself sometimes....It's why you're always my favorite hyung.You're always the first one who cheers me up even if it's always Hobi hyung and Taetae hyung who succeeds.You're always the first arms open for me.....I miss you so much hyung.... I'm sorry for everything.....I'm sorry for existing......" He feels his heart beat stop.....did he just apologize for his very existence? He sat up when the younger left carrying blankets and pillows, presumably sleeping on the couch.

No....he shouldn't feel this way at all.He admits that Jungkook was a brat for doing so....and he needed to regret what he did.He intended to make him feel bad about his behaviour but it seemed that he only made the younger feel bad about even existing.....no one should feel this way.....and if there was then it should be him.

He stood up,walking around the dorm in search of the person he should be apologizing to.

[end]

He opened the door,only to see a bundle of blankets with no Jungkook....he couldn't have gone out or Tae's puppies should've made a noise already.He sighed,Jungkook please don't do anything stupid.....

A week passed and Jungkook was never there....the sad thing was that he was the only one who noticed...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter