Never wake up

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Connected to "Don't wake me up(I wanna stay)" that chapter was written near winter so yeah....snow....and yeah,I reccomend....strictly reccomend reading that first before this or you'll get confused.

"Jeon Jungkook,I wanted to tell you this for so long you won't even believe it." I took both of his hands into mine and kissed them."You are beautifull and everything about you just makes me love you even more.....I love you,Jeon Jungkook.Will you be mine?" A smile etched on his face."Hyung,I've been waiting for you to say that for so long and cheesy but....of course I will!!!" He jumped into the my arms,nuzzling his nose into his shoulder."I love you so much." 

I blaring noise woke me up.Why do I always have to wake up?Why couldn't I just stay with him?Why couldn't I have been more concious at that time?Why couldn't I stop him from running away?

I walked along our shared apartment and into his room.I smelled the air,it still smells like him.Intoxicating me,choking me,drowning me and reminding me of what I've done.That he isn't here anymore......and everything was my fault.....

I desperately want to be asleep forever.....where he was mine....where he was in my arms.....where he filled the empty space.....I feel suffocated.....empty.....like a part of me has been ripped away.....

It's funny how I even look beside me every morning,hoping to see him asleep in my arms......how one moment,I can see him....beautifull in every way.....and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter