Help

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N part 2 for Replacement.Baby Kookie is here*parties*

6 years have passed and Jin is still depressed about Taehyung's death,Jimin is already 8 and Namjoon doesn't know what to do anymore....so he decided....he needs someone like Tae.....so be it.....he drove to the orphanage that day... And came home to a fuming Jin.

"Where have you been?!" Namjoon swears he could see steam coming out of Jin's ears."First,calm down because I have a reason to being home late....and it's that I have a surprise for Jimin and you." He runs to his car and picks up the fussy little lump.An infant....barely even a year old......

Jin's eyes softened as he reached out for the baby in Namjoon's arms."His name is Jungkook but I think Kookie would be a cute nickname for him right?" Namjoon cooed at the little bundle in Jin's arms."Jimin,come look at your new baby brother." Jin knelt down and let Jimin touch the sleeping bundle of joy in his arms."Kookie^_^" He smiled,gently the baby's cheeks."Can I sleep with him tonight?" They both shook their head."Nono baby.He'll be sleeping with us since appa hasn't bought him a bed yet." Jimin pouted but nodded anyway.

That night,Namjoon finally had a goodnight sleep seeing the love of his life finally happy again.Smiling after so many years of seeing him cry himself to sleep and hallucinate about Taehyung."Kookie,baby kookie...." Jin whispered holding the infant tightly against his chest."No one's ever gonna hurt you wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter