tell me the reason

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Writing this and a rewrite of Monster.

"Kookie-ah,saranghaeyo^_^" Jungkook smiled,running into his boyfriend's arms."Happy 5th year anniversary baby Kookie." He kissed his forehead lovingly."Saranghaeyo Kookie-ah." They both dated each other for 5 years.....Jungkook was his precious baby and Taehyung was Jungkook's knight in shining armor.

"Jungkook,you can't be serious right?!" Taehyung shook him roughly by the shoulders."I'm sorry Tae....." With that,Jungkook left only to be seen later with Lizzie,Taehyung's ex from years ago.

Jungkook watched his friends drift away from him one by one.He knew this would happen and he'd mostly just like it that way,better because......"I told you to stay away from him now baby.I want you and I always get what I want.....and I did.....now,come here." She dragged him by the arm to some party......it's always been that way. She always dragged him to parties and events to flaunt him being there with her.....but he never wanted to.....but he had to....or they'll be hurt.....and he would never allow that.

"I seriously hate that little sh*t." Taehyung shook his head at his hyung."I could never hyung.I could never hate him...." They all shook their heads in dissaproval."Tae,he broke your heart and replaced you with your ex.How can you not hate him?!?!" They all sighed when he shrugged."Tae,call him.Make a last call to him and say your feelings before you finally leave him alone.No more texts or calls....not even eye contact." 

"I hate you." Said the vooce that Jungkook had always wanted to hear.But he never wanted this....he never wanted to hear this.... "I wish you never came into my life." And he snapped.....

~♤~♤~

Jungkook stood in front of the large dorms building,not looking at it but looking at the guy in front of him instead."Um s-sorry for bumping into you." He bowed down,blushing in embarrassment as he picked up his fallen luggage."Nah,s'okay.Jeon Jungkook right?" He nodded."Ah you're my roommate then.Come on,I'll show you to our room.

~♤~♤~

He sat on the cold bathroom floor of their dorm room.He came home here late night every night.He never had the heart to talk to Tae....he couldn't tell him....mor Lizzie wil probably do something.

He always came home whenever Tae was already deeply asleep and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter