Maybe someday

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt-He thought he was the only one suffering but he forgot how young the other was......until it was too late.....

All the members sat in the practice room except for Jimin.All surrounding the maknae who felt all the attention being given to him."H-hyungs?Waeyo?" The others tsk-ed,shaking their heads."Stop with the stupid act Jeon.You know what you did." Hoseok snapped at him,making him even more nervous about the situation."Kookie-ah,come here." The others groaned as Jungkook sat on his eldest hyung's lap and buried his face in his chest,making him look like the baby he is.

"Hyung,why is everyone hating on me?" He whispered,voice cracking but all the others heard it all the same."Baby,they don't.They just wanna know what you and Jimin did that caused you two to... Well,I think you already know that." He wiped the tears off the smaller boy's face, glaring at the others.

"But they're here." Jin sighed,standing up with the boy still in his arms and carried him all the way to his room."Yoongi,go sleep in Namjoon and Kookie's room tonight!!!"

"Tell me baby." The younger sighed,taking a deep breath as he squeezed his hyung's hand."He...confessed to me hyung......" He blurted out,willing to say more but afraid of the outcome."Is that why you always push him away?" He nodded,biting on his already bleeding bottom lip."I'm....not....I can't....." Hs struggled with words,his mind too tired of emotions."You're not ready yet?" He nodded,leaning his body onto his hyung's for warmth."Sleep Jungkook.You'll be fine in the morning." He tucked the younger into the sheets,kissing his forehead goodnight......not knowing that it'd be the last time.....


Jungkook spent the whole day in the practice room,dancing his depression and stress away while Jimin sulked in the living room of the bangtan dorm.Hoseok peered around in the practice room door, just in time to see Jungkook wobbling slightly and catching him before he fell. 

He gasped as he felt how frail and thin his youngest was."Jungkook-ah,have you been eating at all?" The younger didn't answer,burying his head on Hoseok's shoulder."Yah,answer your hyung maknae yah!" He gently pulled the latter's head off his shoulder only to see tears streaming down his face."We'll all have a talk at the dorm okay?" He smiled gently,picking him up and laying his head back onto his shoulder.He frowned slightly as he rocked his youngest brother in his arms. He lost too much weight and looked quite small contrary to his healthy state back then.
All the members sat in a circle in the living room surrounding Jimin whilst Jungkook slept in Hoseok's arms. "Tell me again why that stupid brat is sleeping?" He snarled,glaring at the younger."Give it a rest Jimin.He hasn't slept for 3 days straight nor did he eat." Taehyung said,snickering with Jimin. "Don't you both care about him anymore? You guys used to fuss over him 24/7 what happened?" Hoseok tightened his arms around the younger as the members started raising their voices.


"Yeah,used to.But then he had to be a brat and not think about other's feelings." That's when Jin snapped."You think you're the only one suffering Jimin?! Did you even think that he might not be ready?! We raised him Jimin and we didn't have time to teach him all about the ing bees and birds and all that sh*t!!! And you,Tae.I expected better from you." Jungkook started to stirr and Hoseok desperately tried to put him back to sleep.Jimin didn't miss this and decided to put it into his own advantage. He smirked.


"Well,I don't care!!!Why should I?!He didn't care about my feelings!So ,I don't give a flying about him anymore,not even if he died!!!Oh,maybe that'd be better.He is nothing anyway.I can hot higher notes than him and I dance better than him. He's nothing but a pretty face!!!" He stormed off,Taehyung following after him. Jungkook gripped Hoseok's hand tight as he tried his best to soothe the maknae."Jungkook,he didn't mean that. You know he would never right?" The younger shook his head,standing up and heading outside.


"If anyone DOES end up dead then I'm gonna strangle Taehyung for taking sides when we're all supposed to be in the middle." We all stood up,walking around to look for the three.

((hours later))
".....seriously?!You're lucky we don't have any schedules." They hung up.Apparently Jimin was in Busan with the manager's permission,Taehyung wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter