Chapter 18

let me forget you




Chapter 17


"good morning,mo yeon ah"my god what does he want?i don't even answer and go inside the hospital while he walk behind me,my gosh the fact that he isn't speaking and just walk behind me is creeping me out,i can't forget his words the other day,it seemed like a crazy person.


"mo yeon ha"it was lee chi hoon,how much i am grateful to that guy if only he knew"o,lee chi hoon!"i run towards him"crae,where is it doctor song i have some of his work to do"i see,but he isn't here,it's operating now"


"okay thanks"i turn around and myung gi isn't here anymore"sigh"


"what is it kang mo yeon?"


"well,miung gi..."i told him everything"WHAT?!"


"shhh"


"that bastard,ya!shouldn't you report him?it felt more like a stalker to me"


"i know but after that time he didn't do anything,i can't seemply accuse him"


"but si jin was there too"


"i know,anyway i don't have others proof"


"aish what the heck,with the justice here,anyway si jin is right don't wander around alone,i will stay with you as much as i can i will tell the others too"


"dae,thanks lee chi hoon"


"don't mention it"


"let's go and search for doctor song,dae"


And so the days goes by without any problems my friends never left me alone,thanks god.Now i am headed to my best friend's office when all of a sudden someone grab me"hu??"it's myung gi.


"hi my dear"


"y-you,let me go!"


"wae?are you scared?smart of you to stay with people all the time but i knew how and where to take you,when you are alone"


"d-did you follow me?"i am scared"nooo,i just met you coincidently, a lot of times"he smiled what a creepy


"myung gi,what happened to you?you were never this type of person?"i try to reason scared to no end


"ahahah,who said so you?dae maybe?i went crazy?"


"what?"he is coming closer,i think he want to kiss me,no i must do it i have to scream"don't even think about it this room is sound proof,i found it sometime ago i wonder what the hospital need this for"no,what do i do?!i start to sweat,i feel like i am about to faint but i can't i have to escape!,then i think the best way is only that.With all my energy i hit him in his lower parts
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,YOU LITTLE"while he writhes in pain i start to run as fast as i can to the exit door of the hospital but he is able to reach me"damn you!"he sceam visibly hangry he seems like a mad man,i am scared!.


"let me go!i said let me go!"


"why the hell are you refusing me so much?"he said all angry,he takes bot my hands  with one of his and brings them up,i struggle to breack free but i am not able to, he is too strong"sniff,myung gi,let me go!"my teras start to fall down"why should i?"he looks at me like a crazy man"


"you,you are crazy"i challenge him"crazy?maybe i am"he start to come closer to me and then kiss me on my neck"ng,nooooo!"i scream in disgust"hehehe,crazy?you made me like this,the girl who followed me around in university now doesn't care anymore,she became famous and became more beautiful than anyone,when i tryed to woo her she looked down on me"he said while touching me everywhere"then says that she isn't interested anymore,how can she do that to me?didn't she like me?!how can he think like like that!


"i don't like you!how many times must i say it to you?!"if only si jin was here,he will be able to help me...




Mean while si jin.


"Si jin sshi are you going already?yes i have to go"i don't know why but i  have a bad feeling she still haven't called me i am worried,i start the car and run towards the hospital as fast as i can,when i finally arrive i see lee chi hoon"lee hi hoon,where is mo yeon?"


"she went to her best friend"


"i see thanks"i go towards her office when i see her friend worried coming to me"hello,it's been awhile anyway why are you alone?where is mo yeon?"


"i don't know i am searching for her as well,i was told about miung gi so i am really worried right now because she should have came to my office already"


"my god,listening to this i start to run whenever i can every darsk spot of the hospital,but it's too big so i asked for hlelp and with my phone i keep on calling her,in the hope to ear her phone ring"mo yeon please answer me!"




"You like that soldier,si jin right? i wonder what he will think after seeing you violated by me"he unbotton my shirt and then undress me,i scream"HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!ANYONE'S THERE!!!"if only he was here"SIIIIIIIIII JJIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN"i cry desperately for his name"scream all you want dear no one will hear you"he kiss my lips,then and i bite him"tsk,again,this time you won't escape"no will i really be..."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!-"i scream with all my energy then i hear clash


BOOOM!


The door of the locked room came down.it was si jin"mo yeon!are you ok-"he saw me,in this state"si jin,sob"i can't help but cry while his expression became full of rage"heheh,welcome soldier si jin,do you like he-"si jin run towards him and punch him hard and with only one hit he made him fall down, miung gi struggle and try to fight back more then last time but si jin won't take any of his hit,he is so angry i was afraid he would kill him"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!IT'S ONLY HER FAULT!FOR REJECTING ME!"


"SHUT UP!HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!HOW DARE YOU!!!!!"he said keeping on hitting him blood is everywhere he really is going to kill myung gi! i have to stop him,so i get up and go to him,i hug him and plead si jin to stop"stop it,you will kill,him!don't ruin your life for someone like him,sob"he stops


"mo yeon!"everyone came and where shocked, si jin let miung gi go,he was unconcious on the ground,"...guys,please call the police i leave the rest to you"he said with a low and angry voice


"dae!mo yeon are you fi-"before he could even finish his sentence si jin put his jacket on me, takes my hand and brings me outside,he is trembling and i am ashamed to let him see me this way.I have myung gi's mark everyehere,i push him away and run to to my office"mo yeon!wait!"i can't look at him in the eyes i feel so bad i was touched by someone else, i finally arrived but he catched me"stop!don't run away!"he push me in the room"why are you running from me?!"


"i put my hand on my face"don't look!sob,please don't look at me!...go away,please..."i couldn't help but cry"i feel,so dirty,i bet you feel the same,even thought you came in time still he touched me,i have mark all over me!so please-"


"don't kid with me!"he hugs me tight"l-let me go!"


"no!what dirty,don't you dare push me away for something like this!"


"but i feel,so dirty so-"i start to cry


"dirty?fine then,come with me"he grabs my hand bring me in his car,and we go to his apartment who is near to the hospital than my house"where are you bringing me?!"si jin didn't answer me he just seemed so angry,i bet he is really disgusted with me.


We are finally here,we enter his house and then he brings me to his batrhroom"si jin what are you doing?!"you feel dirty?then let's wash everything,you and me"what?"tears start to fall from his beautiful eyes"i wasn't able to protect you,even thought i promised myself to  with my life,yet i couldn't find you before!,i am sorry,mo yeon"i start to cry and he hugs me.After crying i went straight do the shower myself,even thought he wasn't able to go all the way these marks that he left,made me remember everything and i hate it!.After i finish i go out si jin is waiting on his bedroom,with a sad face,he can't even make the jokes he usually say in difficult situations"si jin"he is now looking at me"mo yeon"he get up and hug me again,then he help me sit down still hugging me,he is trembling"si jin"mo yeon,how are you feeling?"


"...now that you are hugging me i feel better,thanks si jin"i cry silently in his arms we stayed like that till we fell asleep.Myung gi wasn't a threat anymore,si jin helped not spread the voice out,no one in the hospital knows why he was put in jail,i didn't want to be labled as the one who was almost...anyway thanks to si jin he will pay for dear life what he did,si jin was mad as hell sp myung gi won't pass a good life from now on.




From that time a year passed and my life came back to normal,i decided to put everything aside and forget miung gi,si jin after that thought became more protective,every guy he sees to come near me...uff my god.


Hello everyone!ok this was a really strong chapter i wonder if it was too much,but this way myung gi finally is out of the picture,there are some other things i have to put in the story but don't worry there will be no more sad tears,it will be more light and fun,hope you liked this chapter too,thatnks to everyone for reading,you are all the best