Chapter 20

let me forget you



Chapter 19


SJIN POV


I am now in front of this lady smiling at an indecisive me.


"Sir these rings are the most classic ones but if you like something else i can show to you a more moderns type"


"dae"


"sigh,dear captain it's been already an hour that we searched for a ring just choose one,they are all pretty"says my unhelpful friend


"tsk,tsk,tsk,ya!she can't wear just any pretty ring,she must have a ring that's as pretty as her,if there is any"


"sigh,ya,anything you give her she will be happy"


"ya!it's me that it's not happy if i don't give her a good ring ok?"


"here these are the most modern ones"she show me some other rings and i finally found the one i was searching for"THIS!THIS IS IT!"i say all exited,it's a Platinaire Sterling Silver Diamond Solitaire wow,i bet she will like it,yes!.


"hey can you afford it?"asked my friend seo dae yeon with an expression like"i won't lend you any money"but i can thanks to my promotion hehehe"dae,my dear friend ahahah!"


"sigh,biccinnum"


"Ok!now one think it's done,let's find the next"i know it may seem like i am an idiot right now but i am not,i just am in the middle of preaperaing everything for the day i am going to propose,meaning tomorrow.


"Seo dae yeon,listen whatever happen tomorrow is out i don't want any kind of interruption understood?"


"do you think i am crazy?to interrupt you?"


After preparing everything now i need her friends help because if some surgeries happen then everything will go out the window that's why i need some help.


Day of the proposal


"mo yeon,today is your day off so you can stay home"


"really?but doctor song i have a surgery"


"you are as pale as a paper,i am scared you will faint,hit your head and forget everything again"


"ya!"


"so just go,it's just a surgery i will take care of it"


"sigh,thanks!"aigoooo i finally can rest!i wonder if si jin is free today,i better call him"yeobuseyo?"


"o si jin!listen i have the day off ,are you free?it's been a week that we didn't see each other"


"mo yeon,sorry i can't"


"again?"


"sorry lately there are things that need to be done,they are killing me,i miss you"


"sigh,one of this days i will put a bomb under your superior's pillow, i can't stand him!"


"ahahah,don't do it please,or the one to blow up will be the two of us"


"aish,ok...i will see you...one day,next year maybe..."


"omo,yeppuny,the past year i have been always present apart some days and night"


"i was joking,earn a lot of money"


"ahahah,dae i will"


"sigh,ok bye"


"aigo i see i better whatch a movie at hom-"drrrrrrrrrr"hu?who is it?myung joo?boya?"


"yeobuseyo?"


"ya!come with me tonight"


"what?where?"


"somewhere nice,seo dae yong isn't here and i feel angry,let's go out"...why not i would have stayed here all alone anyway


"ok,si jin is out anyway,let's party then!"


"dae!wear something nice ok?"


"sure,i have a boyfriend but i am a beauty in the end right?"


"aigooo,tsk,see you later,ah!a car will come and take you ok?it going to be a limousine"


"what?!wae?"


"just for show it's some friends of mine they do this for all the pretty girls"


"but i never saw your friends?!"


"but they saw you,on tv"


"a...right,sigh,it's ok then later"how strange.


At myung joo's office


"dae mo yeon later...can you please go away?si jin ssi?you are giving me the creeps"si jin was near her the all time she called


"sorry i had to make sure you said the right things"said si jin smiling,then myung joo turns around and says"you need to pay me back you know?"


"arasso, arasso,arasso,i have to go now bye!"


"go away,aish mo yeon better give me he bouquet at her wedding or else i will sabotage they marriage"she say going back to her work




At mo yeon's house time for the appointment.


"ding dong"


"o they arrived"after taking her purse she go out"wow!this is a hell of limousine,are her friend rich?who cares"she enter the car but the only thing she could think of is si si jin"if he were here it would have been better,sigh."


"we arrived"said the driver"dae"when she get out she could see only a beach but there was nothing,at least nothing that she can see,it was all dark,so she tried to ask the driver but he left her alone there"what the-ya!aish"she looked around"where is she?there is nothing!"she tries to call her friend but she doesn't answer"aish!myung joo!my gosh what do i do?how do i go back home?"when she was about to give up,she turn to the other side of the road that all of a sudden became full of light,on the ground a carpet of roses petals"what is this?"she start to walk towards this red road and all of a sudden her fevourite song starts to play,she look around and then something cough her attention,at every step she take another part of the road became visible and all of a sudden at the two sides of the road pictures of si jin and her are attached on a whiteboard,"omo,what is all this?"then finally the last step she takes a white table set in a really elegant way whith two chairs opposite one another under a beautiful night sky appear but no one is there"what? there is no one?"she looks around confused when all of a sudden she hear a voice she knows well coming from behind her so she turn around"i am here"


"omo,si si jin!"she say all happy"what is all this for"she hit him a little and laugh,he smiles tenderly to her"it was a surprise,this is my surprise date for you"


"aigoo"he takes her hand and guide her towards the table"sit down"he says helping her "thanks,si jin you really surprised me today"it's beautiful here"


"i am happy you like it,i spent an entire week preparing all this"


"woaa,really?that's why you couldn't come?"


"dae,between work and preapring this little date i didn't have time left sorry"she smiles at him tenderly"it's ok,thanks si jin"he smile but doesn't say anything"suddenly a waiter,bring her a plate but it's covered,she looks at him confused"what about you?"


"it's ok you can start first"


"what do you mean i will eat with you"


"mpfff,how cute really,don't worry at least open it and and see if you like what i choose for you"


"mmm,ok fine"she open it and there is a little white box,she looks at it shocked and then looks at him"si,jin...what-"suddenly si jin get up from his seat go towards her and take the box"si jin...this..."then he kneel down


 "wow...this is hard "he says embarrassed and she start to realize what is happening,she just look at him in silence but she is obviously happy"ok"he opens the box and there are a beautiful ring"


"gasp!"she brings her two hands to cover her eyes are starting to tear",mo yeon,it was love at first sight for me,when i saw...that beautiful and fierce doctor at the hospital that day.We separated for awhile but we met again as if it was fate...we crashed three cars"at that she laughed a little and he did too"we beaten a desease,and just to remind us how we are ment for each other is the fact that when you lost your memory you fell for me again and i did too all over again.It was really hard for me tought,seeing you suffer because of me.We faced a lot of things and my love for you grew bigger and bigger,i realized that i can't stay without you.Kang mo yeon...i want to wake up next to you every morning,have children with you."she gets red and some tears fall,he then take the ring and he is so agitated that he finally pull out the ring after the second try"s-sorry"he said embarrassed and she laugh,after that she jin say


"you made me know a happiness i never new could exist,you made me really happy and if you would make me the honor of becoming my wife,you will make me the happiest man in the world...so tell me do you...do you want to marry me?"he said trembling and mo yeon with her happy face with tears that are now falling uncontrollably,she nods and hug him,she didn't even wait for him to get up"I DO,I DO ,I DO,I WANT TO MARRY YOU!"he was shocked and then tears fall from his eyes too,she then break the hug and look at a moved si jin who is trying to wipe his tears,she smiled"mpfff si jin,are you crying?"


"it's not that,you...moved me to tears,with only one sentence"


"ahahah,si jin,put the ring on me"she says smiling appily,he looks at her smiling tenderly, then take gently her hand and put the ring on her finger,after that she start to cry hard"is it true?sniff,are we really going to get married?"he smile tenderly at her and wipe her tears"dae"she looks at the ring than hug him again"sniff,i love you si jin,i love you so much"he hugs her too,and carress her head gently"i love you too,you don't know how much i dreamed of this day to come"he then looks at her and kiss her"i will make you happy,i promise"she smile and kiss him again.


Hi everyone,i don't know if it came out good i am tired from working so i am a little out of it,but i tried my best,i hope you all liked si jin's proposal please let me know if you liked it,anyway we are almost there and this story will end too,thanks everyone for reading this chapter.^^