Chapter 22

let me forget you



Chapter 21


"Wow!what is this?"


"do you like it?i tried my best to take that boat and bring you here"


"of course!it's such a beautiful place,wow,i can't belive we are here?but...when did you prepare this?we chose together the place where to go but i never saw this"


"weeell i have a friend who helped in this surprise"


"aigooo you are full of surprises really"


"because i wanted you to be happy"


"thank you...si jin-"


"chagya!now we are married,ok?"


"what?but it feel so strange!"


"wae?what's so strange every married couple say this when calling each other why can't we?"


"aigo,stop it,i don't like it,i like it better just calling you by your name"


"a waaaee?"


"my gosh,si jin,you...you seem like a child you know?"


"my dear we will talk about children later"he smirks at me


"what?aish,byeontae"


"what?wae?i am not a byontae!"


"you are,you really are!aigo,now that we are married i wonder what you you will do"he smirks then come closer to my ear and in a y way,his y way,wispering he tells me"wae?what do you think i will do?"my gosh what's with him?what kind of question is that?i hit him


"ya!stop with that ok?"i shout while touching my ear and he laugh"ahahah"he comes closer again and teasing me si jin says"omo,my dear,why are you blushing?"my gosh really, why don't you stop it!


"ya!stop it, really, also i am not...red"but instead of stopping he keeps on going.This time he touch my ear and i feel them become hot"omo!look at this,mo yeon,it's not me you are the byontae"he said innocently to tease me


"what?i am not and stop touching my ear"


"look,your ears are as red as a tomatoe!your always like this when we do you know what"it's not true!aish i want to divorce already!"ya!what are you even saying!byontae!"


"it's not me!i didn't do anything,what i mean to say is...mpfff"he come closer again and say"i bet you are the one who was thinking dirty things,byontae"omo!now i am seriously pissed"red?of course i am red,come here and i will show you how red i can become"he laugh and start to run"ya!come here!where are you going!"


"ahahah,you are too short dear,you won't be alble to catch me at all,ahahah"


"ya!it's just an island,where do you think you can run too!"he keeps on running"ahahah,well who knows,byontae"


"ya!come here,don't run!i wanna divrorce already!"


"ahahah,as if i belive you!"aish he know me too damn well!


"ya!i am serious come here!"as we run we almost reached the house that we rented for our honey moon.He stops running and then smiling looks at me and says"here,we arrived"he said,si jin then reached out for my hand and i grab it,as we walk we are guided by dozens of little candles on the ground and we finally arrive in the house.Si jin stops again,look at me and then take me in his arms and in a princess style he carries me on the bedroom,the bed was full of petals of red roses,with withe curtaines at every corner of the bed,the room was big and beside the bed was a bathturb full of water and petal roses,i never saw something like this and for the first time after we married i felt like we just were going to have our first time again,i was as nervous as back then,but in reality it wasn't our first time,yet,this atmosphere made my heart flutter,i couldn't belive it i felt as if i was going to do it with him for the first time once again.He placed me gently on the bed,i sit there while he was standing in front of me,we didn't talk at all,we just looked at each other for a few seconds i then looked at his moving hand coming towards me.Si jin gently s my shirt and then take off one side he leaned towards me and looked me in the eyes once again then touched gently my cheek with his hand soon after he kissed the part where i was undressed,he kissed me gently there got up to my jaw till my shoulder and i touched his hand with mine.Si jin then stopping the kissing undressed me completly,he looked at me from head to toe as if he never saw me he then smiled a little at me"blushing again?"every time he do it this way he makes my heart flutter and i am not able to stop feeling hot"i-it's not me"he then looked at me and laughed a little after that he kissed me and i started to take his shirt off too,he stopped me and then i said"it's not right that you are the only one to look i want to look too"i said as if in a daze"look as much as you want"he said whispering in a manly voice and then i touched his bare chest and kissed him where i know he likes it,he moaned a little then said"i can't wait anymore"after saying that he grabbed my two hands and pushed me on the bed he kissed me again from my lips going down to my jaw after that he touched my chest and kissed it as much as he liked making me moan he started to move down to my lower parts and did his own things making me feel like a was flying.He stopped just when i was about to come came up and then entered me,i felt like exstacy,he started to move it was like we were dancing,we moaned as pleasure spread to our bodies,i wanted him closer and so i hugged him tightly and then kissed his neck and jaw,he moaned more loudly,si jin get up a little just enough for me to kiss his chest,i like touching his well built up chest as i kissed him he gently take my face in his hands and then kissed me passionately and i kissed him back with as much passion as him,he grabbed me from the back and raised me up bringing me closer to him hugging me tightly.I felt him going faster and faster making me go grazy i screamed his name"si jin!"he looked at me,i finally came and si jin came soon after,he then grabbed my hand gently and kissed it,si jin carressed with the other my cheeks and said"mo yeon,i love you,i really,love you...you know that right?"he said while panting i looked at him tenderly touched his cheek smiled and said"i know and i love you too"then he smiled and kissed me tenderly.We layed down in each others harms happy to be together with no one disturbing us."si jin"


"hu?"


"i am happy"


"me too"he then kissed my forehead"no one is disturbing us it's just the two of us,i smiled happily"


"ya,are you that happy to be alone with me?"


"dae!"i said smiling happily,si jin looked at me and smiled widely"aigoo how cute,what do i do with you!"he hugged me again while i hugged him back buring my head in his neck and then i gave hima little peck on his neck"omo,do you want a second round?"he tesed me "little byontae"aigo!no thanks it was enough for today,let's sleep i am tired"i wanted to a little more so i kissed his neck and cheeks again and again"hey!are you doing it purpose?it tickles and makes me feel strange again!stop it or i am going to jump on you for real!"


"ahaha,revenge"


"ya!"he started to tickles me...after awhile we stated to feel the tirness of the day and of our making love,so we hugged again and i slept buring my head on his chest.And this was our first night.
Who could have thougth that the man i mistaken for a criminal at the hospital would become my husband...that's right he is my my husband.




I CAN'T BELIVE IT IT WAS SO HARD DOING IT,SORRY IF IT'S NOT AS DETAILED AS IT COULD HAVE BEEN BUT IT'S NOT REALLY MY SPECIALITY BUT I TRIED HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT^^