Chapter 23

let me forget you


Chapter 22


It's morning,mo yeong and si jin are now awake cuddling each other and smiling sweetly,they just smiled and enoyed each other company when si jin opening his mouth said"chagya,i love you"earing what he said her smile faded away and with puppy eyes she asked"si jin stop it please hu?just call me mo yeon i don't want it"he then pout and ask"wae? i mean what's the problem?we are married also i don't understand,why are you so unwilling to be called chagya?"he stopped for a few seconds and then get up from his lying position and unpleased say to her"gasp!don't tell me it's because you don't want other guys to know that you are married?ya!"after listening to his words she then talked"sigh,just what?what are you thinking?it's not like that-"


KMY POV


"as if i know it,why don't you take off your ring since you are at it"aigooo,what a child my husband,let's a little"mmm,should i?"si jin make a shocked expression and then a srious one"do it and and see what happen"i smiled and and fake to take off the ring"ooo wae?what will happen then?"i am having sooo fun right now ahahah,but to my surprise he insn't responding the way he always does instead he get up and walk toward the bathroom"did he really mind it so much?si jin,si jin!wait"i get up and follow him,worried i ask"si jin i was joking,are you really that mad?"he didn't unswer and just do his things,he was about to enter the shower when i stopped him"si jin,wait,i am sorry"but he didn't even look at me,don't tell me"arasso,arasso,chagya!"i shouted after earing me si jin looked at me and smiled"sigh,i knew it aish"i look away"see,what's so difficult with saying it"he smile as he usually do"aish,you liar!you worried me a lot!"


"ahahah,really?"he then came closer to me macking me back down till my back reached the wall of the shower""what are you doing"i sayd not bothering to protest and just looked him who has the power to mesmerize me"what do you think?shower,let's shower together,i always wanted to look at you to take a bath,but a shower is good too,as long as we are together"look at this guy"aish,you really are..."i put my arms around his neck"handsome..."aish what did i say that for!"mpfff,i know,thanks to my good look i am married to a godness and a doctor too,a y one"he smile and then i kiss him tenderly,si jin the look at me and smiling ask me"say chagya again"not this time"no"


"sigh,wae-"i them kiss him to his surprise"


"what is this a bribe?"


"when we...make love i want to call your name,just your name,my husband's name"he was really surprised but then smiled at me"your bribe worked,it made me all exited,i chukled and then i kissed him tenderly but si jin instead went for a passionate kiss touching my cheeks and with another hand he touched my back and brougth me closer,we didn't stop kissing at all,he then touched my chest and kissed it then he kissed up to may jaw and my lips making me moan.After that he opened my legs and entered me,and like this we did it for the first time in the bathroom,my gosh this man,after an hour of this beautiful and new way to shower,i was full of his mark all over,this time he was really wild my gosh we stopped just a few hours ago and did it again in the shower...well it's not like i hate it.




"Mo yeon let's go and see a good thing hu?"


"like what?"


"o the ocean.did you bring the-"


"dae,i did"


"...thinking about it maybe it's better  doiyng it inside the pool in our villa"


"ya!stop being this gealous"


"how can i?do you even look in the mirror?"


"aish,pabuo"


"aigo,fine"and so our honeymoon went just like this bickering in a sweet way for the smallest things and then finding pleasure in our bedroom again or in the bathtub near the bed,since he wanted to try it,aigooo,either way we enjoyed staying in this paradise,it was really good,we ate all the good food and saw a lot of beautiful things.Si jin never failed to tease me because even when he was with me girls always looked at him and tried to woo him.


"cough,chagya,what are you doing?"


"mpfff,what are you doing"i pinched his arm really hard"when all of a sudden the girls screamed in exitment"aaaaaaaaa!omo it's song hye kyo!it's her with song jong ki!"i looked at him and asked "who?"


"i don't know"he then looked at them and said"sorry i think you had the wrong persons,she is my wife and my name is si jin not song jong ki and her name is not sog hye kyo but kang mo yeon-"


"aaaaaaaaaaaa!omo!there are doppelganger!!!"


"my gosh just who are they?"


"i don't know!let's run"so he grabbed my hand and we run my god,"ahahah"we both laughed,aigooo,could they be idols?or actors?"


"it can be..."i looked at him suspiciously"ya,don't you dare mistake me for her ok?"he laughed"ahahah,my gosh are you gealous of someone who looks like you?"


"so what?it's not me!"i pout


"then you too,that jong ki or wathever"


"of course not"




Few days later,we finally came back in seoul,our house was still in construction,so we decided to stay at my house till it's ready.We are just like any married couple,well in reality it didn't change much,because since he was promoted we saw wach other more and another things is that when i came back they finally make my dream come true i became a professor,and in some way i could stay home a little more at least when i know that he is free,we always go on dates and then complete the day with our activities,but lately i am not feeling really well,my stomach is really giving me trouble these days.


"aigooo,i am not feeling really well"


"kang mo yeon,why don't you stay here? i don't think going to work is good for you,look at how pale you became"he said worried


"it's ok you worry too much,it will pass,maybe it's that strange thing we ate yeasterday or a cold"


"ash i told you not to take that thing"


"i know sorry,y-yuk"


"what is it?"


"bathroom!"i run to the bathroom and i am just in time fortunately"after throwing up even my soul i felt a little better so i went to work


"gasp,what's with you?!mo yeon!"


"don't scream,my stomach will hurt more together with my head oww"


"what?did you drink?"


"no!but i must have eaten something bad at the restaurant yesterday"


"you,aigooo"


"ok-let-o no!i had to throw up"


"hu?"i run again toward the near bathroom while my friends"...ya,could she be..."


"it could be,i mean as i know they have a really active cough life if you know what i mean"doctor song said gaining a bad look from jae


"byontae,anyway,i think she should make sure of it"


"her best friend who heard their conversation "gasp!what? she is!-"


"we don't know,it's just a theory,but she have to do a test"


"ok,don't worry let's go and take a kit"


"dae,min ji!go to her and see if she need help"


"dae!"every girl went to do what they decided but poor doctor song remained alone"


"and what should i do now?sigh"


After they took the test they went to mo yeon.


"here do it"


"...are you all crazy?it can't be"


"aish,just to be sure,you are married so it can be"


"what does it mean we did it a lot more even before but it never happened so why should now-"


"just do it,it's just to be sure,if it not then ok"


"sigh,ok,but i am right"


"dae,now go"i enter the bathroom and do the test


"mo yeon did you finish?"


"...dae..."


"omo!ya come out let us see!"


"o-ok"i get out and looked at the test,my friends where speachless