chapter 13

let me forget you



Chapter 14




"Kang mo yeon!are you for real?"


"dae"i said smiling to my best friend


"aish,seriously,after what happened to you,are you still willing to start again?"


"...dae...it seems like i can't stay away from him,with his smile i think he can make me fall for him all over again."


"you!-aish ya!don't come crying to me later,i am going to beat you to a pulp if i ever see you cry again"


"ahahah,ok,"


"cndae..."she looked at me from head to toe


"what is it?"


"what time are you supposed to see him?"


"at 4 AM"


"really?then what are you still doing here?you only have an hour i bet you have a lot to prepare for your"first date"after awhile.


"what!?omo,i need to go!,bye!"i kissed her on the cheek and run out of the office.


After finally arriving home i showered and i had to choose what to wear and that was the harder things to do!i mean every woman at this moment feel like to search in a maze,too elegant isn't good so,ok maybe a casual one, this!,i choose a demin dress in one piece i think it's just right!i don't care anyway,time for make up!.


Just after i finished with my make up,just a natural type of make up, si jin sent me a message.


"did you wash your hair?"wow is this a message he should sent me?aish!


"dae!i washed pretty and clean!happy?!"i write it in an angry way,his answer was this"ahahah,i was just joking,it's so fun teasing you"


"i am so gonna rip that mouth of yours!"


"ahahah,my ieppuni"aish he always do this,just one word and i melt,but i am not gonna let him see me like this no way!"anyway,where are we going?i mean where are you taking me?i hope not a movie again,i am traumatized by them,i had enough for a lifetime"


"ahahah,don't worry leave it to me,you will like it,i promise"


"sigh,i hope so"it's like this,he wanted to surprise me instead of deciding together where to go,i am a little hesitant to tell the truth,but who cares as long as i am with him and most importantly i hope that he won't recive any call that will make him leave,or else i really will broke up!...who am i kidding...


Sound of the doorbell.


"o!it must be him,i am coming!"i run to take my purse and look one last time in the mirror,everything is perfect,i can go now.I run towards the door and open it,when i see him i can't help but give my best smile and he does too.Si jin is really handsome,he is wearing a white shirt and and black pants with and a black jacket,he suddenly open his arms and i automatically run towards him and hug him,he on the other hand hugs me back tightly.


"sniff,sniff,sniff"


"mind telling me what are you doing?"i ask in a curious yet indignated face


"you really washed you hair"he teased


"yaaa,stop teasing"


"ahahah...i missed you"he said hugging me tighter,i really love when he hug me like this,it's as if he is saying you are mine and mine alone,i can feel all his love with his sweet embrace and i return the hug hoping that he can feel how much i love him too.


"me too,i missed you a lot"i said smiling, after awhile i broke the hug and came down to buisness,i look at him"so,where are you taking me?"


He smirked and just took my hand directing me to his car"it's a surprise,get in"i still have my doubt and when we finally arrived i was doumbfounded,i couldn't speack yet my boyfriend was happy to no end"what...is this?"i kept on looking at the place.


"doctor kang,do you like haunted house?"that's right,for our fist real date he brings me to a damn haunted house!


"what kind of question is this?!"


"wae?i see so the famous doctor kang,who isn't even scared of a lethal desease is scared of this fake haunted house,i see ok then...should we go back?"damn him,he is doing it on purpose!who does he think i am'i kang mo yeon am not scared of this fake thing!wait and see.I collected myself as much as i could trying to look calm and cool.


"tsk,who is scared of who!just don't cling on me when you are scared"he laughed "ahahah,really?i think it will be you doctor kang"aish!i grab his hand and started to walk towards the entrace....................."doctor kang...


"w-wae yo?"


"why are you walking so slowly?"


"wae?b-because i want to walk like this can't i!"he then came closer to my ear making me skeap a beat"so you are scared hu?"


"what'i am n-"suddenly he grabbed my and and run toward the haunted house"stooop!i didn't prepare mentally yet!!!"


The next thing i knew is that i was stuck to him like gum seriously"doctor kang?didn't you say you weren't scared?"


"i-i am not,i know you are scared that's why i am like this ok"


"for me hu?mpfff"


"don't laugh!"i couldn't see anything and all of a sudden i feel a hand behind me moving slowly towards my face,i could feel my heart freeze,i was so scared i started to scream.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!LET ME GO,LET ME GO!AISH GO AWAY!"then i heard a laugh,it was si jin and i was startled.


"ahahah,my ghosh i didn't think you could be this scared,ahahah,sorry!"i was mad really mad,i didn't want to come from the beginning,what the hell was he thinking!


"damn you"i said wispering


"hu?what did you say?"


I was so angry that words can't describe it,i took my phone and looked at his face now surprised"idiot!you will pay for this!aish!"i wanted to go out but i was too scared to move by myself,he smirked"stop it!it won't work i am mad right now"


"sorry,mo yeon,sorry nothing!let's go out of here first then you will know my wrath finally"i said still holding his entire arms with my two hands,my gosh after what i said i do this,how humiliating,i bet he is enjoying this"


"i am sorry"


"hu?"


"i wanted to come here because i wanted to be closer with you,but it seems like it failed,i scared you too much"


"wait,so you brought me here,because you wanted me to be like this?"


"that's right"


"aish,well you succeded,but i am scared as hell!do you think i am able to enjoy your company this way?"


"well the plan was for you to stick to me and feel protected and also feel the romantic vibe i am emitting"omo what the hell is he saying!


"omo,ya!stop saying those thing will you?"


"wae?aaaaaaa right i bet you are embarrassed,i wonder what you look like now"aish this damn guy know me too well,sigh"this is also a way for you to understand once again that you can't stay withouth me,please said it aloud"


"aish,wae?stop joking,o"i saw a light this damn tour of hell finally ended"it's the exit!"i stop holding his arm and run towards the exit when i feel something grabbing my hand,gasp,could it be another of those things?nooo!.I could feel the wall behind me"who,who is it!ya!let me go right now!"


"i won't"i hear a voice i know all too well.


"si jin?"i said wispering still a little scared


"dae"he was talking with a man tone not with the teasing one or the puppy one"ya!what the hell!you scared me!"i was really angry this time and i wanted so bad to beat him to a pulp so i tried to break free from his hold but it didn't work at all"ya!-"


"i will let you go if you admit it"


"what are you talking about?let me go i am so gonna make you regret what you did!"


"tell me that you love me and that you can't be withouth me"he said with his damn y voice,aish this is cheating!also how can i say those things!"


"are you crazy!ya!"


"it's no use struggling,i won't let you go till you say it,so just say it,it's so simple"simple?what's so simple for you!"so?are you going to remain here all night long?i don't mind i am a patient man you know"this time his teasing voice came back haunting me!sigh,i know he is able to do that being patient is a feature of soldier and si jin is even more patient than other men,sigh,it seems like i have no choice."a-arasso!"


"what?"


"aish,i surrender!"


"good,say the magic words my dear"


"damn,fine!i love you!i am hoplessly in love with you!i can't be without you!ok?"o no!what the heck did i just say!...what now?why isn't he saying anything?aish"e-omo!"he grab my hand and run towards the end still he remained silent,i wonder why.


"si jin ssi?"when we finally came out he was in front of me i could only see his back,i don't know why but it seems like is wrong.Suddenly si jin turned around to look at me he then came closer,i could feel his hand holding my back,he is coming closer to my face,his eyes are looking at me as if in a daze,such expressive eyes have this man...finally our lips connected,at first it was slow but later became more passionate,it lasted for awhile,i couldn't breath properly neither of us could as busy as we were enjoyng each other,then we broke the kiss"...this woman,what are you really,making my heart beat so fast with only a sentence of yours...i love you kang mo yeon" he said smiling such a sweet smile,i love him so much.I couldn't stop myself,i gently carress his face and bring it closer to mine,till our lips are touching,then i kissed him and he responded pulling me even closer,suddenly i heard a "click"i stopped kissing him and saw that he just took a picture of us kissing with a instant camera.


"what the-"


"today i am going to take a whole lot of pictures,i want our happy memories to remain"this time i think he had a really good idea,thinking about it we don't have a lot of photos.


I smiled at him"good thinking,then let's take a lot today!"


"dae!"we went to the amusement park too,it was really funny,si jin was scared to ride the game,how is it called,the one that seems like a train,aish i don't remember,either way he didn't feel too well in riding it,i knew it's not nice yet it's a first for me knowing that such a brave man is scared of a game,i found it really cute he came with me even when he didn't like it.


"aish, gossshs,i really hate that thing,i won't do it never again,never"


"ahahah,how cute"


"don't laugh...it's embarrassing,i didn't want you to see me this way"he bring his hand to his face,he might be embarrassed but i like this part of him too,the part that isn't a soldier who doesn't seem to be scared of anything.I go closer to him and takes his hands"wae?i love this si jin"


"don't make fun of me please,aish"


"i am not,it's true...i want to see your face,so show me hu?"


"no way!"


"you do remember what you made me do in the haunted house right?"


"...aish"i smiled because i knew that i have won and exactly after saying that he put down his hands"


"here"i looked at him withouth saying anything"what?is my face such a mess?"


"..."


"...mo yeo-"i gave him a quick kiss,making si jin surprised"...what was it for?consolation?but i am sorry even if i get a kiss i won't do that thing ever again!"


"ahahah,dodn't worry it's nothing of what you are thinking about...i just love this part of you"


"what?the scared me?"


"mpfff,i find you adorable,and that's why...here!look!"i showed him the photos i just took of him"whaaat?!,no what did you take that for!"


"i have many more,my dear"


"ya kang mo yeon!"he tried to take the photo from me but i kissed him again and he was so surprised that he lost focus of the pictures,it was the perfect time to escape"ya!that's cheating!"


"ahahah,come and get me if you can!"


"you little girl,you are so gonna regret it!"and he started to run to me trying to catch me,but i won,he couldn't do anything against my surprise kisses"ya,pant,pant,pant,i am regretting buying that instant camera"


"pant,pant,pant,wae?i actually think it was a good idea,you had a good idea"i smiled at him"sigh,that's good,if you liked it, that's make me happy"we smiled at each other then he kissed me a slow kiss.


After doing all sort of things,we finally stepped out of the park we even went to the Ferris wheel we couldn't go the other time,it was beautiful,we stayed in each others arms hand in hand looking outside the beautiful scenery,tried some funny joke like guess where is your home,the hospital and so on,it was really fun.So it was time to live the amusement park,it was a really good day we were like normal couples in love enjoying a normal date i still can't belive it.


"let's go eat,we only eat some ice cream i bet you are hungry"


"dae,i am hungry"


"ok,let's go home then"


"home?"


"dae,my home,you never came inside right?how strange after all this time you never came here"


"who said so"


"hu?"


"once when you went with your drinking buddies,myung joo called me and i had to accompany you home you were totally ouy of it,my house was too far while your was near,so in short i already visited your house".


"wow,how bold coming here alone"


"wae?you didn't even recognise me"


"impossible!"


We arrived finally at his house and after he came si jin told me to sit and do nothing because he would cook.


"are you sure you know how to cook?"


"how cruel,i know yes,i lived on my own for years,who you think cooked for me?"


"instant food?pizza?ramyun"


"a chincia!"


"ahahah,let me help you"


"no it's ok,stay there it will be done soon"and after awhile he finished,everything was made with fish,i love to eat fish and he did a lot of preparation and i must admit that everything was delicious.


"wow,really good!where did you learn to cook this well?in uruk you didn't know how to cook anything"


"aish,that's the past"he smiled while i looked him suspiciously"i bet you cooked for a lot of girl when i forgot about you?"he looked at me and laughed"mpfff,wae are you gealous?"he teased


"dae!"


"pfff,how cute really,anyway no i never cooked for anyone else and when you forgot me,i learnead how to cook waiting for this day to come"


"tsk as if i belive you"he then came to my side of the table"what?go back to your sit"


"no,i want to stay here"


"ya!"


"it's the truth"he looked really sincere and i think the conversation isn't going to a good direction,he is a little sad"caugh,dessert?"


"o right"


"what di you prepare?"


"something delicious....ME!"he said opening his arms"yaaa"i hit him"ahahah i am kidding,strawberry cake,i don't know how to bake this is bought"


"ahahah,it's ok"


"you eat a lot i must say"well you cooked for me"my gosh,i don't want the cake for dessert"


"what?"he came closer to me and said"I want you"he then kissed me and like that we did enjoy the night too,perfect,really,but tomorrow how am i going to wake up?!.




The next day military camp.


"You seems to be happy today si jin ssi"


"omo,dae"


"i see that's good,now please concentrate i need your attention"


"dae,sir!"


"tomorrow from the north korea an important person will come and we must garantee his safety"


"dae!"


"about that we already made a plan"


"dae"the man looked at him for awhile


"most probably he will be attacked and we must make them belive he is dead"


"what?but won't that be dangerous?someting may go wrong!"


"where did all your courage go"


"it's not like that,the decision i make are always pondered for the best way"


"are you saying i didn't think about this enough?"


"no,never i would dare say that!"


"...he will be apparently dead,the problem is that we will need a doctor a good one"


"dae"


"and i think that doctor kang will be perfect"


"what?!,sir i must disagree with this,she is a civil and it's dangerous!"


"it will not. you only have to bring her to our camp after that she will have to treat him,she did the same in uruk"


"but it was different that time she had no choice!"


"i don't see another one here,if you have a better idea say it or else we will stick with this plan"


"but-"


"i will give you two hours by then make a decision either come up with a plan or use her.


Si jin went outside after paying his respect to his superior,he punced the wall so hard it began to bleed"damn!why is there no peace for us!"




Hello everyone!sorry for the late update!i had somethings going on at home.Firts i want to thank some people.

Really,really,really thanks to Keasleas who is always ready to help me and give me advice it makes me happy^^and of course thanks to ambai90 for encouraging me and for upvoting,really thanks it mean a lot to me^^

I also want to thanks kyliesl i was finally able to write the chapter, hope you liked it^^

Acerosalda,Sellasv,dinacarisa, elaine_ch,carmelieculla and marton too, thanks everyone for keeping on reading.

Everyone thanks for reading my fanfictions till now,you are all the best and seeing your comments give energy,i hope i was able to bring to all of you joy and a nd a smile,better if you could laugh while reading it ahahah,anyway i hope you like this new chapter thanks for everything everyone.