chapter 7

let me forget you



Chapter 7


"What's happening'why is she like that?and who is that man?"si jin then get closer to them.


"myung gi...oppa...?"


"hi,mo yeon ah,or should i say doctor kang?"says the man smiling.


"dae...but what are you doing here?"


"why?aren't you happy?"it's not that i am unhappy but i can't say i am happy too oppa,she thinks while looking at the man.


"so?"


"o,yea,well..."


"aigo,we were so good towards each other in the university"


"that's right eheheh"faking a smile


"right!do you know where myung joo is?if i am not mistaken she is the military force"


"o really?i didn't see her"aish oppa,from all that you could talk,what the heck is this talk about myung joo aish!.


The man then get closer to her while she surprised make a step back"hey do you have a boyfriend?"


Buya?what is this?why does he want to know?"w-wae?"she asks a little unconfortable


"...because-"


"she does!"si jin arrive and put his arm around mo yeon surprising her and the other guy.


"what are you doing here?shouldn't you have gone by now?"


He looked at her,smirking"yes i am going,but i wanted to make sure of this"


"i see so you have a boyfriend"he said a little disappointed.


"what?no he isn't,what are you doing let go"


"what?you two aren't...?"


"well,i will be...for sure"he looks at her smiling when she only could feel a little angry.


"oppa,listen,i have to talk to him,so"


"it's ok,i have to go anyway,"


"already?"


"ye,see you soon"


"bye"she waved at him then she suddenly looked him with her mad stare.


"what?what did i do wrong?"


"what did you do?ya! when did you become my boyfriend??"


"that's why i said i will be,i was being honest"


"ya,how can you say such things?hu?i said i won't go out with you anymore so how ca-"


"i won't give up on you"he said with a serious face that made her heart skip a beat"no matter what you say,i am not going to give up,because i want to stay with you"


with a stern expression,remembering her resolve she said"...but i don't"as she said those words she felt guilty and a piercing pain"aren't you going stop even if i tell you this?"


"...i won't,because i know that deep inside...you feel the same"silence between them as he looked at her in a sweet yet sad way"i have to go now"he then kissed her forehead shocking her to no end as she brings her hand to her forehead and look at him.


"you are red"he said smiling.


"ya!"


"...i will come back soon,doctor kang"he then run towards the elevator and his face suddely became sad and a little angry too.


He was finally in the rooftop and was about to board the helicopter when he took his phone and then he called lee chii hoon


"yeobuseyo?"


"lee chi hoon it's me"


"yoo si jin ssi?"


"dae,listen i don't have much time but please do me a favor"


"hu?about what?"


"please take care of mo yeon and don't let any guy go near her"


"what?why should i?anyway where are you?what's all this noise?"


"i have to go on a mission"


"what?and you want me to help you-"


"it's not like that!this will be my last mission before the promotion i will be able to stay in seoul more,that's why i have to go,this is my only chance,i will come back as soon as i can so please help me, please i am doing what i can to be with her so please help me"he said pleading the young doctor.


"...fine,but come back alive and soon,i can't stay with her all the time understand?"


"thanks!when i come back i will treat you and your family to something delicious!bye"he then ung up.


"aigooo,what a mess and why this all of a sudden?aish!what am i going to do!"




"captain!what are we doing?this is too dangerous!"


"it's ok,it may be dangerous but right now this is the only way we can do it"


"are you crazy we are going to get killed!"


"we won't,right now i can't afford to loose my life and i will take all you back alive too,so our mission will be completed as we were ordered"


"ya,why are you so eager to finish this so soon,being to recless is gonna back fire"said seo dae yeong


"because my real battle isn't here"he said all serious"let's move according to the plan,we won't fail trust me"


"...i hope you know what you are ding"he said looking at the enemy with his sniper


"ready?everyone let's start the operation,go!"


Hi everyone i hope this chapter was good enough.Today i had a really tiring day so my brain isn't woring so good,enjoy^^