chapter 11

let me forget you


Chapter 11


"bo?cincia?you don't remember?!"


"what?just tell me then?"


"sigh,you really are cruel"


"wae?what did i forgot?"


"sigh,ok,yesterday,myung joo,called me,saying that you were drunk and i should go because you were giving quite a show in there"he said angry


"...really?!"


"really,i run like mad to get to you!and you were just so-ya!how many times have i told you not to get drunk in front of other guys hu?!"


"what?the only people there  were just old people!"


"so what?i told you many times,that a pretty girl like you will attract too much attention,most of all when you act all childish and cute,chincia!aish"he said all angry ponting his finger at her.


"...what do you mean?"


"hu?what?"


"how do you know the way i act when i am drunk?we never went drinking at least not that i remember"


"...right"he smiled at her"you don't remember"


"hu?"


"...mo yeon,i have something to tell you "


"bondae?"


"what if i know what happened in the period you don't remember?"


Mo yeon started to feel strange"...you know it?you how can you?..."


"...do you want to know?"he said seriously,looking in her eyes,she is sure that he won't lie to her, not about it,she isn't sure of the reason yet she feel like trusting him and this is,the faster way to help her regain her memory"tell me...what do you know"


"his face became sad she could feel the fact that he isn't happy"...we met before"


"what?how,really?!"


"yea,we met in a really strange way i would say.Me and seo dae yeong my best friend and myung joo's boyfriend,pratically sent a guy who will later become a militar too,in your easang hospital,and you were the doctor."


"...keep...on going"


"he stealed seo dae yeong's phone"he said smiling a little"we went to the hospital to take it back,but you were the one to have it,you thought i was a criminal who wanted to hurt him,mpfff,you treatned me to call the police,albeit if i told you i was innocent and a soldier you didn't belive me"


"i did that?no,impossible it wasn me"she said stuttering


He looked her and couldn't help but laugh"ahahah,you really are the same,always saying it's not you"


"when did i-"her head ache started to come again,but there was no memory to see.


"mo yeon are you ok?"he said concerned"it's okay,continue"


"...o-ok...in the end let's say you investigated me and then found me innocent and then apologized,after that you cured a wound i had and since i wanted to see you again i asked you to be my doctor"


"and...what did i say?"


"...you said ok of course,but you knew what i really wanted,days later we decided to go out,i came to get you two hours earlier and you were a total mess"


"of course!who would come two hours earlier!"


"ahahah,you said the same thing back then"


"really?"


"mh,really"he answered smiling.


"we came here,because you wanted to at least wash your hair and,mpfff"


"aish what?i am embarrassed as hell here!"


"then listen to this,the water was temporarly shut down while you were in the middle of washing you hair but you came out anyway,thinking i didn't knew,but i already knew about that,and asked you if you were able to wash your hair,in the end you took two bottle from the frindge to wash your hair"


"what?!was i crazy?it must have been cold,but...i can understand"she looked sheeply at him"and then?"after eating...we went to the movie teather"


"the movie...teather?"mo yeon rememberred that scene she had the other time


"...we had fun but then my "


"...your phone,rang and you...had to leave right?"he get up suddenly and and ask her"did you start to remember?"


"so...it was you,the shadow"


"what do you mean"she looked at him with a serious expression"yea,the time we went to the teather"


"i see"


"what hapened ,next?"


"i had a mission and..."


"you left"


Mortified he answered"dae"


"..."she didn't say anything and just looked at him


"so,what happened?"


"i returned some time later,but when i returned...you were different"


"...different how?"


"...you were really mad at me and something went wrong in your work,so...you decided it was better not to see each othere ever again"


"and that's all?...o,then there was nothing between us...with what you were saying i was starting to thing you were my boyfriend-"


"but i am"he looked at her seriously,she was really surprised,her eyes were open wide"what?but you said..."


"yes,but it seems like we are fated...we met again in urk,back then too you rejected me so many times,but in the end you accepted my feelings and yours too,you confessed to me,everyone heard it"


"i can't belive it,we are...why didn't you tell me then!"


"i did,the first time i came,but you touth i was a ert"


"right...now that i think about it"


"even if i kept on telling you,do you think you would belive me?"


"..that may be true,is there something else i should remember?"


He is hesitant"you still can't remember?don't you feel anything at all?...for me?"


She looked at him,"to tell you the truth,i still don't remember everything...just some times some scene kept on coming back and i am always worried sick everytime you are hurt,i kept on thinking of you wathever i do,but even after hearing everything i can't still remember"


"it's ok,take you time...but now you know i am you boyfriend so don't you dare get drunk again when i am not with you!"she smiled"mpfff,are you jealous?"


"of course!i have always been,you can't even begin to understand how i feel knowing that...that doctor is with you?if ever he try to do something to you i really..."she then remembered what happened with him and felt  really bad,because in the end she really was cheating,she was worried and uncertain if telling him the truth or not, in the end she decided to tell him everything,she hates hinding things and feeling bad,it wasn't even her fault so.


"i am going to get you some water you don't feel too well"he turned around when she stopped him"si jin..."he turned around"what?"she was scared,of the way he could react,she was still a little hesitant,so she looked down and then something catches her attention"...this..."it was the bracelet she gave him,suddenly some images appeared in her head,one after another,not giving her time to process everything and everytime,the image changed the head ache an the pain incread drastically"no,my head!"she grabbed her head,the pain was so strong she felt like trowing up,she started to sweat a lot and her legs became so weak she couldn't stand anymore and just collapsed"mo yeon!mo yeon what's happening?! mo yeon!"he stayed there with her he was scared,si jin didn't know what to do"aaaaaaaaaaa"she started to scream,while in her head the images never stopped,like the pain"mo yeon a!"he was really scared so he decided the better things was to bring her to the hospital"aaaaaaaa no!stop please,stop!"she pleaded"mo yeon!please calm down we are going to the hospital!"said si jin.After some struggle finally mo yeon stopped  moving,tears started to come down from her eyes after that she fainted.


"mo yeon!,ya mo yeon!"mo yeon didn't move and he started to cry too,even thought he knew she just fainted,seeing her like that "made him feel really scared,not even when he was tortured,not even when a gun was pointed at him,he never felt this scared before,he brings her in his car and drive at full speed at the hospital,but before he called lee chi hoon.


"...yeobuseyo?"


"lee chi hoon please i need your help"


"waetto?i alread-"


"it's not the time!mo yeon fainted!i don't know what's happening"


"mo yeon?o-ok,i will take care of everything!"


"thanks,really!i am almost there"


They finally arrived and lee chi hoon was there waiting,they take her in the hospital to give her a first visit,her vitals were fine,but after si jin told what happened,lee chi hoon and doctor song decided to call doctor Ki-woong amd he said that it was better to do a radiography and that's what they did.


"what's happening doctor'something is wrong?"asked worried si jin.


"..you said she had really painful head ache?"


"yes,she screand in pain i was powerless,i could tell she was...really scared and she kept on saying stop,please stop,i don't really know-"he looked down because he can't do anything even when he is so near her,still he can't help her at all.The middle age doctor patted him and said"don't worry,it's ok,you couldn't do anything anyway"


"wae?"


"...because,usually when a patient loose a part of his or her memory,remembering is really difficult and painful,it's like...let's put it this way,when a person for an operation or wathever at an arm or legs,reabilitation is needed to regain a normal life but it's really painful,you can think about mo yeon in the same way,well in her case is more painful because we are talking about matters that involves the brain"


"are you saying that she remembered?"


"i am not sure,we have to wait until she wakes up to know it,but that's usually how it works,still it's not always accurate,that's why i can't say anything for sure"


"...i understand,i-i understand"


"calm down,what are you so worried about?she is ok"


"yes,that's right"mo yeon is sent in her room and si jin is next to her waiting for her to wake up when he heard people running.


"mo yeon!how is she?"said everyone in unison"she is resting"


"si jin? what happened?"ask nurse ah jae"...i told her everything"


"what?!you did what?even about..."


"i didn't tell her that,i couldn't"


"aish!sigh...what said the doctor?"


"...he think,she finally remember everything"


"sigh,aish"


"ya!answer me!what are you gonna do no hu?she is going to remember how are you going to-"


"i was promoted,my work will be mostly done here in korea,i won't go and do those missions,because i will direct them from here"


"...so...you are staying here?"everyone turn around.


"kang,kang mo yeon?"


"...dae"she looked directly at him she seemed fine like nothing ever happened


"mo yeon a!"lee chii hoon wanted to hug her but everyone stopped him and decided to go out and to let them be alone.After they left,si jin go near her and answer her previous question"...yea,i am going to stay here from now on"he said smiling hesitantly"i see""mo yeon-slap"she hit him in the face"dapnnum,bastard,i hate you!...i am cruel? what about you?hu?two years i passed two years thinking you were gone! damn it!"


He didn't say anything he just let her say wathever she wanted"why aren't you saying anything?hu?say something?!"


"i am sorry"


"tsk,again?then what?am i going to look at you full of holes once again?or maybe will i see you fly away gain?"she looked at him really mad"do you think it's simple?hu?...now that i am here why not saying everything,i really can't stand your work, i really hate it!"he still kept on looking at her and listening withouth saying anything"...i am...always the only one...to wait,without even getting an answer to my messages,no matter what i do,i always feel like i will never see you again..."she looked at him again this time with a sad expression"i...i know i can't never tell you to stop,even so,this is too cruel"she became red and her eyes were full of tears"for the second time,they came to me asking to cover up what happened...for the second time!sob...i had to recive that letter! it was too cruel...do you understand how i felt!"tears filled si jin eyes,he could feel and see all the sadness she built for all this time and indeed everything that happened was really too cruel for her.He hugged and cried"i am sorry,i am sorry mo yeon"


"waaa!dapnum!i hate you!sob,sob,sob"she hit him and hit him again"aaa,sob,sob,sob,dapnum!...i missed you so much!"she said while she finally hugged him"sob,sob,sob..."


"i am sorry,i won't leave you again anymore"she then push him away"i don't belive you,sniff,you always said this and then the next day they tell me you are gone,andue,i don't belive you"she then looked away,but si jin locked her in his arms again"buya!let me go!"


"i am not going anywere anymore,i promise...that was my last mission and i finally was promoted,seo dae yeong took my place,i am now working here in korea,there won't be much danger"


"..."


"belive me,while working i may not be able to answer quicly to all of your messages,but i will answer them"she calmed down"i made you suffer again,that's why when they told me if i was interested in taking this role even if i was hesitant i accepted"when i came back i wanted to tell you how sorry i am,how much i missed you,how the promise i made to you to remain alive helped me in the difficult times,sob and how much i love you,sob,sniff.But when i came to the hospital,you didn't remember me,i was a stranger to you,sob,i really...for the first time in my my life i regretted being a soldier,sob,sob,sob.The fear of loosing you was unberable so i decided that i will do that last mission and stay here with you"he started to cry uncontrollably,"i am sorry,please forgive me,i can't be withouth you mo yeon"


"mo yeon looked at him"are you for real?sniff?will you stay here?"


"m"he nodded"you really can't be withouth me?"


"dae"he nodded again,mo yeon wipe away his tears"ok...i belive you"


"i also...can't be without you sniff"they both smiled leaning on each other's head"thanks mo yeon, for remembering me she then looked at him and si jin gave her sweet and tender kiss"i love you"


"Me too"


They finally clarified everything but si jin was still concerned about her head ache"listen,rest now,ok?"


She nodded"ok"


"good,i will stay here don't worry"


"of course you are staying"she patted her bed"come here,you rest with me"he din't let her repeat, he layed beside her,they hugged and closed their eyes.


Some time later"ya!are we really going in?"


"i just want to know how she is doing can't i?"


"but i think she will really sent him flying this time,meybe they will really broke up"


They finally opened mo yeon's door"


"boya!shouldn't they be breaking up?"


"i can't belive it"


"they are together in the same bed!"


"sh,let's go"


"but-"


"guenciana,sh"let them be,they deserve it"


IJ here we go,it's been a lot of time  abd it was the time for her to remember,i hope  you all liked this chapter please let me know^^