chapter 3

let me forget you



Chapter 3


"hi,doctor kang"again,what does he want from me?


"you are lee chi hoon's friend right?"


"m,yes, i am"


"so what happened? this morning you were just fine,apart from the part about being my boyfriend"


"..."what's with that sad expression?"dae,sorry about this morning,it was a joke"a joke? biccinnum,sigh,fine it's only another patient i won't see him again in the future anyway.


"so? tell me where are you hurt?"


"here"he bring his hands to were the heart is"my heart hurt,what if i say that?"


"...heart?...really?"


"dae"why is he staring at me that way? it's unconfortable"well,we should make some exams,tell me if you have any other simptoms and-"


"mpfff"


"...hey,why are you laughing?"


"ahahah,no sorry,it was a joke,really" my gosh this person really,i can't stand him,it's only a waste of my time"a joke? do you thinkt hin is something to joke about?don't you feel ashemed at all?hu?...sigh...what's with that expression?"


"you are beautiful doctor kang"this man,it's really irritating me,i better leave"anduegetta,i am only wasting my time with you,you are fine so i am leaving"i started to walk away to another patient when he stopped me.


"wait,ciaccamman"


"what? listen i don't have any time to play with you so let me go,i am busy" he still won't let go "you are crazy,right? or else you won't be doing this?if you don't stop i am going to call the police".


"police?wait that's  a little unconvenient for me"


"right? i bet it is,maybe you are a ert"i take my cellphone and start to dial the police number.


"tsk,still the same,this yoja,sigh let's do this again"in an istant he took my phone from my hand"


"what the,give me back my phone"


"if i give it back you are going to call the police right?"


"of course"


"but you see i am a soldier so,if the police is involed will be really bad for me, i will have to do report here and there,it's not a happy thing so"


What is happening?soldier?"you are...a soldier?"


"...dae,wae?"


This is weird why am i feeling this way?i always admired soldiers but for some reason, earing the world soldier coming out from this man's mouth it gives me a bad feeling"..."


"doctor kang?are you ok?doctor kang?...hey are you ok?"


"hu?...yes,let's do this, i won't call the police but you must give the phone back,i have to go"he finally give my phone back


"what?wait!" aish go away will you?


"you are just fine so go away before i change my mind and call the police"


"but i really do have a place that hurts"


"sigh,fine then,let me see,i bet is another lie,where is it?


"my shoulder,that's the place"


"...sigh,fine let's go"


"where?"the emergency room is full,so i have to take you somewhere else"


"ok"


we finally arrived"what's your name?"


"...yoo si jin"


"yoo si jin?..."


"dae"


"yoo si jin,sit"


"dae,madam"


"mpfff,aigoo"


"sigh,you finally smiled"he said with his beautiful smiling face


"...cough...let me see,take your shirt off"


"i can't do it alone,can you help me take it off?"what the,why do i feel so embarrassed? he is just a patient, a handsome one one,but a patient"...f-fine,look this way"


Mi gosh,he he really is handsome,i feel strange helping him undress and most importantly his gaze,why is he looking at me this way it's embarrassing.


While i took off the shirt we didn't say a word,it was really unnerving"done let's s-gasp!,it wasn't a lie!"


"i told you so"


"how did it happened?"


"...while showeling with my unit"


"...what a strange unit,showeling with a gun?"


"...how did you know?"


"i didn't see it in korea,but when i did volunteer work in africa,i saw this kind of wound"


"i see..."


"it must hurt a lot"


"..."


"don't get hurt,this kind of wound,i don't like seeing it on you...you are full of scars..."


"...what?"


"hu?"


"what did you say just know?"gasp,o my gosh,why did i say that!"no,i mean,you have a really beautiful body and and these scars are..."what the hell-"it's done just keep it clean,you have a hospital in the army right? so-"


He turned around and looked me in the eyes"what did you say before?"


"i-keep the wound clean and-""before,"


"i-"what do i say!?


"...sigh,no, it's ok,there is no need to answer"sigh,thanks god,he stopped there.


"about the wound,can i come here?"


"hu?isn't it far?"


"it is...can't you be my personal doctor?"


"you just have to keep the wound clean,is important who the doctor is?"


"yes,especcially the beauty of the doctor" my god he is so good looking and i don't know why but,i want to see him again.


"fine then,if this is the way to choose a doctor then the is no better choice,i will make an appointment to you later"


"good"crae,what's wrong in seeing him again,i don't think he is a ert and i am curious about him.




YSJ POV


Sigh, i was nervous exactly like the first time we met,i hope she will remember soon...before i think she felt something,i am sure.


"yoo shi jin?"a voice called him,it was kan mo yeon's friend.


"...hi,how have you been?"


"what are you doing here?"


"i am a patient"


"the army have a hospital,you came for her right?"


"...that's right"


"you, didn't you understand what i-"


"i am sorry,but i won't leave her,i want her to remember me"


"ya!are you crazy?what i told you before-"


"i gave a good thouth,i became crazy,thinking about it,but i came to the conlusion that she have to remember me"


"she won't be happy!"


"i want her...to be mad at me,scream,cry and do all sort of things and if she want to end our relatioship...i will accept it,but i want her to be the one to tell me what she really want to do with our relationship"


"..."


"please,let me handle this"


"you won't be able to make her feel secure,she will always feel unsey,because you will only listen to them!"


"...i may have missed our dates and scared her a lot of times,but i will always put her first,i always did"


"yoo si jin!"


"see you soon,please take care of her"


"w,sigh,that guy seriously,sigh...what do i do now?...hu?what now?he is coming back?"


"please,if you don't want to help at least,don interfere with us,please"


"...aish,what am i supposed to do then?"


"..."


"tell me,i really don't want her to remember"


"please,don't do anything"


"don't just talk,say something to convince me then"


"...i love her"


"sigh...i am not saying that you don't love her,i am saying that she won't handle what you do any longer!"


"she loves me too"


"omo,aish,crazy,ya! don't spout nonsense, show me proof that you won't hurt her again!"


"...there are going to be times when she will get hurt but i will do my best not to let her be this sad anymore,i will try hard,because i can't be withouth her,there is no way i can let her forget me...so please,if between us really can't work out,i want her to tell me to break up"


"...sigh,i am not going to help...but i won't interfere either"


"thanks!"


"aish,just take care of her for god sake"


"i will,thanks"


"and please stay alive will you?i am tired to see a ghost all the time"


"ahahah,sure,see you tomorrow"