LAST CHAPTER

let me forget you


Last chapter


"..."


"...see i told you there is nothing,i am not pregnant"i said putting the test away


"but how can it be possoble!i mean you have all the symptoms"


"being pregnant it doesn't mean i am sick,instead of a pregnacy test how about about a stomach medicine?"


"but-"


"aigo,it's not yet time for you girls to become aunts,let's go"my friends are really bothersome sometimes,but cute too.Talking about friends it's been awhile since i met her,so i called myung joo when my turn was over and i went home.


"hebuseyo?"


"listen,have you come back from deployment?"


"not yet wae?something is wrong?"


"no i just wanted to see you"


"i see,well i am sorry but won't be able to come for another month"


"i understand...hey how is it going with seo dae yeong?"


"well as always,what i can say more than this,i love him but he is as rigid as a...aigooo,why can't he show it just as much as si jin?"


"wae?i think seo dae yeon show it in a good way"


"o please,you don't even know just how much i had to work hard to make him give me at least a kiss,ow,i have an head ache only to think about it"


"ahaha,well now it's better right?"


"you bet,after two years of up and down,of course"


"right...myung joo,can i ask you one thing?"


"hu?ask,what is it?"


"do you want children?"


"children?dae,i can't wait to tell you the truth,but now maybe it's not really the time,wae?"


"well..."


"wae?you want children?didn't you just become a professor?"


"so what?i can take care of them you know"


"them?more then one?"


"..."


"aigoo,wait!are you pregnant?"


"no!calm down i am not...for now"


"to tell you the truth i don't even know how you didn't get pregnant already,it's a mistery as i know you two are really active in that area"


"ya!what about you then?you are one to talk i wonder what will seo dae yeong do to you when he finally see you after so much time"


"mmm,well,i can tell you he is better than si jin"wait what?what does she know"ya,what do you mean?he super good in bed you can't even imagine,seo dae yeon can't even compare!"


"what the-ya,seo dae yeong is better because he is more manly than si jin!"


"ya!si jin isn't a sissy,he such a manly guy,and has a beautiful build up body and he made me go cr-"i look up and see the person in question right in front of me,speachless"m-myung joo i will call you later bye"i said while hiding the phone and looking away"do you want something to drink?...dae i am going to bring something good-"he hug me and then look me teasingly in the eyes"chagya,what where you talking about on the phone?"aish"just,girl things"


"o so you talk about those things with you friends?"


"wae you do it too,gasp"he smile"aigo what where you saying before?about me?"he tightned his hold making my heart flutter"gasp"he looks at me as if in a daze and then call my name"mo yeon"here we go again,when he calls my name it's his way to say i will make you mine right now and i can't say no,i don't want to...so he started to undress me fast making me moan already,touching me everywhere till he reached my lower parts and i answered wanting him closer touching his manhood,i helped him undress completly,then he raised me and brought me in the bed where we continued our"talk" as i kissed his chest then his jaw till going up to his lips,as i wanted him closer he tightened the hug and then entered me,gently and after awhile he went faster and i liked it,i screamed his name"si jin,si jin"he looked at me and continued"say it again,mo yeon,i want to ear your voice"and he kissed me and touched my leg up to my chest,i moaned and called his name "si jin,si jin!i want you"he looked at me then said"me too,i can't have enough of you".After some more action he fastened some more"mo yeon,mo yeon!i am coming!"and then he finally came,we remained linked together till the next day,hugging each other and exchanging small kisses.


Five weeks later.


"whaaat?!i am-i am what?"


"you are pregnant mo yeon,it's already been five weeks"


"really?are you sure sunbae?"


"dae,congratulations,does si jin knows?"


"i didn't know so he doesn't of course"


"i bet he will be happy"


"dae me too,i think soo too"i wonder what he will say.


At home i took a picture of the ultrasound and sent it to him.


At si jin place of work


"si jin ssi,are you going to go where he told you to?"


"of course,even if i hate doing paper work one of the things that i have to do is doing...this...damn job,aish"tdtd"ciaccamman"si jin takes his phone and smile"who is it?doctor kang?"


"dae,she sent me a message"he open the message and see the picture"..."


"big boss,big boss,heila"he looks at seo dae yeon with a happy face and hug him tight


"ya!cough,what did i do to you that you want to kill me cough!"


"she is pregnant!she is pregnat!mo yeon is pregnant!yay!!!!!"


"w-what?CHINCIA?!OMO CONGRATULATIONS!!!"then the guys and the superior enter the room


"ya!what's all this noise?"si jin look at him"she is pregnant"


"who?"


"mo yeon is pregnant!yessssssssss!"


"congratulations!sir!"said the halpha team"thanks guys!"


"the little doctor?congratulations"and then left"sir!i will finish everything soon!"


"tsk"


After ending his paperwork,si jin went running home


"mo yeon!mo yeon where are you?!"he searched everywhere


"si jin?i am here wae-"after he saw her he run and hugged her"thanks mo yeon!i am so happy!"he looked at her and then kissed her,while mo yeon smiled tenderly"are you that happy?"


"dae!"she laughed a little


"listen pay attention ok?you shouldn't go to work for the time being and-"


"ya!i am just pregnant ok?"


"what?but you should take care now!"


"it's ok i can still do it when it's difficult i will stop ok?"


"...ok,but try not to force yourself understood?i will try and come home as soon as i can to stay with you every day?"


"...ok,si jin ok"




NINE MONTH LATER


"Waaaaaaaaaa,uwaaaaaaaaaa,uwaaaaaaaaaa"


"Aigo look at them!how cute!who would have known that she was pregnant of two"


"well,it's ok since the parents loved them from the start"


"mo yeon,you where good,you did a good job dear"he said carressing her head


"dae,look at how tiny their hands are"


"dae,our little boys"si jin and mo yeon looked at each other and smiled,then he kissed moyeon forehead




FIVE YEARS LATER


"Mi-hee,you can't go to where he ish"said the little Byung-woo taking his sister hand"wae?i wanna pay wit him"


"no!you can't go!i fobbid you,he is bad"sayd Byung-joon taking her other hand


"wae?"the little girl look at her brothers"wae?...i wanna pay!!!""


"aigooo,what are the two of you doing?let her play with Dae hyun"said mo yeon


"no!"


"mpfff,wae?"


"because dae hyun sayd he want to mawwy her"hearing this mo yeon started to laugh aloud"ahahahaha,aigoo"


"who is it that want to marry my little princess?"said si jin who just came back from work together with seo dae young"daddy!daddy!daddy"the three children said,running towards him.


"aigooo,where you good?have you been good?"


"dae!!!"said the children then the little girl said with puppy eyes"daddy,why can't i play with Dae hyn?"


"daddy he said he wanna mawwy her"


"what?!no no no,you did good my little boys you did good"he then looked at seo dae hyun and said"ya!my little princess won't marry your son understood?"


"aigooo!why not i like that child i won't mind it as long as he is happy"he said teasingly then looked at his son and smiled


"daddy!"


"aigooo,come and hug me!"


"daddy!i wanna mawwy her,i will not give up"


"aigo"he then look at si jin and say"i don't think you can do much about it my son has his mother's blood,and you know what she did to stay with me"


"gasp!no!!!"he looked at his children and said"my little boys,the battle is going to be hard,keep on protecting our princess from bad guys like him"


"like daddy do for mommy?"


"dae,like mommy,so you have to help daddy to protect mommy too when daddy isn't around,ok?"


"dae!"


"good!"he said rufflying their heads while the two boys smiled happly


"aigo,i wonder who is the child here"


"mommy!"the little princess run to her mother and she take her in her arms"aigo,my pretty baby!"


"mommy!...mommy why are they like that?"


"mpfff,don't worry they are joking"then si jin and the little brothers turned to her"we are not!"


"my gosh,si jin stop them ok?let her be,she is just a child who want to play"


"so what?come to daddy little princess"he smile and reach to take his daughter who gladly goes into her father's embrace"aigo how pretty!listen don't play with guys,ok guys are bad news"


"wae?"


"aish!my son isn't bad news!you idiot!"


"mommy!"


"myun jo,come here"she came from the kitchen bringing the food for th picnic in the garden"ya myung joo,don't you think you three are coming here a little too much?"


"omo,ya!i invited them,it's been awhile since we didn't see each other"


"mo yeon,stop it,her son i dangerous if he is like her!"


"aigo,ok stop everyone,let's sit and eat"the day went by like this they had fun and after,they left and the children were sleeping,mo yeon and si jin get out in their garden and sit on the ground,in each others arms"can't you stop being like that?the poor girl will try her best to do what you tell her not to when she grows up"


"gasp!no way!i am not going to let her,do that!"


"tsk,tsk,tsk,and how will you stop her,when i was young i did exactly everything that i was told not to do"


"well you didn't change much,aigo,if i remember what i had to do to have you,my gosh"


"wae?are you regretting it?"


"not at all!what i regret is not being with you all the time "


"wae?"she asked tesingly


"because those new doctors piss me off always looking at you"


"ahahah,ya i am not young anymore"


"ya!you are beautiful do you even look in the mirror?"he says while hugging her tightly


"then what about those girls in the military?"


"hu?what?"


"young and pretty"she said pouting and si jin smiled and pinched her cheek gently"aigo!my little wife,i have only you in my eyes always"he then carressed her cheek and kissed her tenderly"


"i love you kang mo yeon"she looked at him tenderly and taking his face in her hands she sai"i love you too,si jin,a lot"and then kissed him"




"AIGOOO!THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING TILL THE END,I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THESE LAST CHAPTERS,LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT AND THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE,LET'S SEE EACH OTHER IN ANOTHER STORY,^^"