chapter 5

let me forget you

Hello everyone!i am so happy that my story is liked About si jin,he will have to suffer a little more but she is suffering too,since she feel lost and even when she just want to let him go she can't help but worry for him,she is trying her best to fight back the strange feeling she has for him,since she  has no idea why she is like this and in the next chapter there will be a surprise,stay tuned  for the next chapter ^^



Chapter 5


A week later,it's his last time that she have to clean his wound.They are in the room alone as usual,this time the atmosphere is really awkaward.


"sit down,yoo si jin si"she said trying not to look at him


"sure"


"the last time was almost healed and i think that after a week you are now able to undress on your own"


"...ok"he start to undress she is behind him,looking at his wounded back,there are old scars and her heart is hurting seeing his body like that,withouth her even realizing it her hand is reaching to one of the wounnds surprising him while tears starts to come out of her eyes.


"doctor kang?...what are you doing?"he said a little unsettled,she tried not to let him notice her crying face since she herself,didn't understand why she is crying.She then wipes her tears away"o,sorry i just noticed...you have a lot of wounds,fortunately they aren't really visible,still...they are there..."he made a sad face when she finally started the last medication,when she finished he turned around to her surprise,he is now looking at her,he noticed that she just cried.


"did you cry?"she suddenly turned around.


"no!of course not,why should i..."


"look at at me doctor kang"he said in a sweet voice.


"shiro"she continued,he then takes her hands in his and she automatically looked at him,he then gave her a sweet smile and said"you are finally looking at me"


"hey,let me go"


"what if i say no?...do you hate me that much?"


"anyo!when did i ever say that i hae you!"she said making him chuckle from her cute way of expressing.


"i...i mean,i don't hate you or anything..."she said embarrassed.


"then can i hold your hands?"


Sesange,what do i do?!heart please calm down!aish slow down will you!aish mwolla!"...do what you want!"


"what i want?...then a hug?"she looked at him speachless to his amusement.


"mpfff,i didn't ask for a kiss,doctor kang"


"omo,as if i would let you k-k-k"


"kiss you?"he continued in a teasing and charming way,making her blush.


"ya!no hugh,no kiss and no hand!"she tried to break free from him when he suddenly brought her to him till she was in his arms.


"...ya!what are you doing..."she said


"just a little bit,just a hug,lately i had really bad days"


She couldn't understand why but she was worried and curious at the same time,but she didn't want to ask and she didn't have the resolve to reject his hug who seemes so familiar,it's like she missed this hug and in that moment all her worries went out the window,she just hugged him back.Si jin didn't expect it,he missed her embrace,in that moment he just wanted her to stay with him,saying that everything would be fine...saying that she loves him.He hugged her a little more and then with closed eyes in a low voice that she heard,he says"...mo yeon,i miss you"as tears started to fall from his face.


"you missed me?"


"...crae,i missed you"she noticed something wasn't right,she broke the hug.


"are you crying?something's wrong?"she said concerned looking at him,but hee wouldn't let her,it's embarrassing for him the fact that he is crying,so she tried to hide it.


"anyo,i am ok"he said looking away,and bringing his hand to his face while she isnsisted on seeing him.


"let me see,it's ok i am a doctor,i can help"she said concerned.


He suddenly get up always trying to avoid her gaze"but,i am fine now so you are not my doctor anymore"


"a chincia,just let me see...aish stop and turn around!"she said and he stopped but he didn't turn around yet.


"do you want to know..."


"...yes"


"why i am like this,then why were you crying?"


"o that...aish just turn around ok"she said to him


"he slowly turned around in his face the mark of tears,it teared her heart into pieces,seeing this man like this.


"then go out with me"he said seriously.


"hey be serious i really am worried!"


"if you are that worried and want to know then go out with me"she was torn between the part of her that wants to stay away from him and the part who really want to know this man,that want to know why she is always so worried for him.


"ok...let's go out"she said esitantly and a bit embarrassed.


"really?"


"...yes"


"really?are you for real?"he said not beliving what he just heard,mo yeon ust nodded and then he made a really big smile that made her heart melt,she found him really cute.


"mpfff,are you really that happy?"he looked at her"dae!"she smiled too"omo,it's late i have to go,i will call you later to tell you the time i am going to pick you up"he then walked out of the room she smiled at his direction and then stopped"ciaccamman,he know my number?how?".


Meanwhile yoo si jin is so happy he didn't even see where he was going,results?he hit the exit door of the hospital really hard,people looked at him as if he was crazy,why?because instead of saying how much it hurts what came out of his mouth was"ahahah,i am so happy,what do i do?i am so happy...YAOOO!"


After awhile his phone rang it was seo dae yong"capitan are you at the hospital?"


"dae!"


"omo,what is this?why are you so happy?"


"...what do i do?"


"cronicca,what happened?"


"she agreed on going out with me!"


"mworago?!chincia?"


"dae!what should i wear?"he said while going towards his car.


"ya,calm down will you?it's your girlfriend you are going out with"


"everything must be planned perfectly,the first impression is the most important,i can't make any mistake,not with her"he said all happy and smiling.


"aigooo,you finally returned to us,captain"


"i can't talk i have to prepare myself"


"dae just do that!aigo...hey,do your best"he said to his friend"


"of course,but since it's her we are talking about i must be extra careful,that yeogia is full of surprises,bye!"


This time is shorter than usual,i will try my best to make a better chapter next,thanks everyone^^