chapter 12

let me forget you



Chapter 12


The next day.


"mo yeon are you sure?i think it's better for you to rest at least one more day"


"there is no need,i am fine,i don't feel any pain at all"


"i understand,but going to work right now it's not good,you can't even imagine just how much you scared me yesterday"


"i know best if i am alright or not and i am super fine so i am going to work ok?"


"but-"


"aigooo,look here!cioba,cioba,ya!he is right go and rest some more!"


"aish!doctor song"


"ssh,go and rest we will take care of everything"


"but-"


"you will pay us back later,i won't let you off the hook just because you were sick"he said smiling.


"sigh,andue!i can't stay in ospital all day"


"then let's go home"said si jin


"dae,go home and rest"


"sigh,i lost,"


After taking all her belongings si jin drive her home"


"thanks,si jin"


"don't mention it,it was my fault in the end so..."


"..."


Si jin and mo yeon enter her house,she looks at him smiling


"thanks,i bet you have things to do now,right?if you have to go you can-"si jin stopped her


"mo yeon can't i stay here with you?i"she was shocked


"sure stay how much you want"


"no i mean,live here...together with you"


"w-what?"


"shiro?you don't want me...to saty here?"he asked hesitantly


"are you,for real?"she asked


"...dae,that's only if you want,of cours-"mo yeon let go of her purse who fell on the ground and hugged him tighly"omo!mpfff i like your answer"he said all happy hugging her back"are you that happy?""dae!"she then planted small kisses to his two cheeks"ahahah,if i knew you liked the idea so much i would have asked you before""that's right,but i am happy anyway"she then looked at him and passed her hand in his hair"i can't wait to wake up next you"he looked at her tenderly then gave her a sweet kiss"me too...i wanted to marry you first but i wanted to see you every day,i can't wait anymore"


She smiled and teasingly said"wae?now that we will live together you won't ask me to marry you anymore?"


"what are you saying? we will get married of course,so everyone will know that you are already taken"she smiled at him but then she remembered what myung gi forced her to do,after all the things that happened yesterday she forgot to tell him,but now it's the time.Her face became serious"...si jin...i have something to tell you"


"what?"


"well..."


"mo yeon,can you tell me later?i have to go in the bathroom,it's really urgent,i can't resist anymore sorry"she started to laugh


"mpfff,ahahha,ok go i will tell you later"


"good,"he run to the bathroom,and suddenly her doorbell rang


"ciaccamman!"she goes to her door and open it,she didn't expect him,not at all,only seeing him make her tremble.It was only a kiss but she is sure that if it wasn't for myung joo he would have done more than just kiss her"gasp!what are you doing here?!"


"i came to see how you're doing"she didn't want to see him anymore and tryed to close the door but he didn't give her the time"why are you rejecting me i am sincerly worried!"he said while taking her wrist"bo?let me go, let me go!"si jin came running after earing her scream and saw myung gi"what are you doing?!let her go?"


"what is he doing here?"


"let her go!"


"why should i?"he looked at him angry


"let me go!how do you know were i leave?"she asked"what do you want from me?!"


"are you still mad about the kiss?"he said looking at her.His eyes really scared her"kiss?"si jin looked at mo yeon,he could tell how scared she is of him and the fact that he kissed her really made him mad,he looked at myung gi and then punched him hard in the face making him fall on the ground"damn!are you crazy?why are you so mad?hu?aaa,is it because i kissed her?ahahah,she really don't know how to do it"he looked at her"should i teach you mo yeon a?"he samiled,she cletched her fist"there is nothing you can teach me,bastard"she said angry"tsk"he gets up and walk towards her"why not?i can do better than him-"si jin punched miung gi in the stomach then soon after,he grabbed his collar"how dare you,talk with her,how dare you touch her!"myung gi laughed"ahahah,so what are you gonna do?do you think i will regret what i did?well you are wrong!"


"you better,don't make me mad,because you will regret it"said jong ki"what are you going to do then?hu?tell me"he asked


Si jin looked back at him,his eyes were focused only at him,myung gi,felt scared and made a step back"w-wow,what a scary expression!fine i will go for today"see you tomorrow mo yeon"but si jin told him"don't you dare go near her because,the next time i won't be this gentle"mo yeon takes a big breath and then go to miung gi and slapped him hard"there is nothing for you to teach me,si jin is way better than you,you can't even be compared"she looked at him firmly ,si jin was surprised my her declaration and myung gi was really pissed,the only thing he could do was leave,she then falls down on the ground.


"mo yeon,are you ok?"he said looking at her worried"i am sorry,si jin...that's what i tried to tell you awhile ago"si jin jin helped her get up and made her sit on the couch"what happened"she looked at him"i had a head ache so i went to the doctor,after i finished talking with him i went outside and he was there,i found some days before that he was seeing other women at the same,i told him i didn't want to go out with him,be cause i don't like him,but he tought i was just gealous,no matter how many times i told him,that i wasn't he wouldn't belive me.That day after rejecting him again he...kissed me by force...i tried my best,but he was too strong,i couldn't push him away...i could only thing of one way"she looked at si jin who just remained silent"i bite him"thanks to myng joo he didn't run after me"she started crying"i am sorry si jin,i really am"he hugs her then tells her"it's ok,i won't let him do anything to you"


"are you angry with me?"


"wae?"he asked confused


"because of the k-"


"what the hell are you saying?just forget it,this is a kiss"he takes her chin and bring her face closer to his and then kiss her,first slowly and then he deepened the kiss.He then stopped the kiss and looked at mo yeon who still had her eyes closed.


"this is the kiss you should remember,only my kiss"he said before giving her a small peck on her lips,then he looked at her teasingly with her arms around her"so i teach better than him?"mo yeon became red and looked away"..."


"what do you you mean by that?what am i better that him in?"she became as red as a tomatoe and he again"so?""ow,let go, i have to put some things in my room"she get away from him but he followed her and gave a back hug"


"omo!ya!"he wispered in her hear"answer me,doctor kang"her heart started to beat fast"aigo!let me go!"she pushed him away,but he didn't give in"just to remind you,this is my bedroom too"he smiled"what?"she was shocked"it's not yet yours,understand!come here!"he run and she follows,mo yeon reached him but she tripped and in the end she found herself on top of him"wow,how bold doctor kang"she looked at him embarrassed"aish"she tried to get up but he grabbed her and trapped in his arms.They are lying near each other when he said"you feel guilty,but you didn't do anything wrong...i will tell a lie if i say that i am perfectly fine because i am not,because i can't stand what he did to you"he looked at her and smiled tenderly"i belive you mo yeon and i know you love me,even when you didn't remember me,you still refused him i know,so you don't have to feel guilty"


"how can i?it was only a kiss yet,it wasn't you,i hated it and i was scared and i am ashamed of what happened"he kissed her"if you don't stop with this nonsense i will kiss you again"aish...but-"he kissed her again"a cincia si jin ssi-"he kissed her again then smirked a little"tell me truth you are doing it on purpose because you want me to kiss you"she smiled"aish"she hugged him and buried her face in his cest"i am sorry,even if it was forced i kissed another man and i really feel bad about that,no matter what you say i can't forget...you can't even imagine how i wish to forget everything"he carressed her"aish,if you want to forget so much there is a way"she curiously looked at him"how?"she looked so cute he really couldn't resist her.He jump on top of her and and kiss her"this way,in a y way"he smiled and kissed her lips,biting them,and savoring every angle of ,the kiss became more passinate and demanding,she answered every kiss he gave her with as much passion"...i missed you...si jin"she said looking at him then kissing him again,this time she was leading"me too,you don't know how much"




"next chapter will be about mo yeon's and si jin date!"