chapter 15

let me forget you

Hi everyone!thanks to the positive cooments and thanks for your support,so here i am with 15 chapter^^


Chapter 15




"Kang mo yeon is there something else we need to do?"


"i just talked to him and there is no problem with the medicine if he told me truth about his charts that is".


"of course,it's for his own safety"


"that's right"kang mo yeon is preparing everything for her big battle and si jin looks at her a little guilty"i am sorry"mo yeon stop what she was doing and look at him"stop it"when i heard that sentece on the rooftop i wanted to throw you off the building and i will have followed you after that"he smiled"mpfff"


"what are you laughing about?do you think it's the time now?a!right you do that when in a pinch,keep on going then"


"it's not that,so you will have followed me in my death?"he hug her from behind"ahjima...don't do it"


"then stop saying sorry,between us it's forbidden from now on"


"dae!"he smiled"ok,now let's go back to buisness and sigh,let me take all the weapon that i will need"mo yeon look back at si jin"listen,is the camp were i am going equiped with everything i asked?"


"dae,i cheked personally"


"that's good,but..."she looks at him"listen come back alive,no matter what,do you understand?or this time for real i-"si jin stop her from talking with a kiss.


"stop it,i will come back with everyone,i still didn't even asked you to marry me,how can i leave?"


"you better come back,aish"she turn around as little tears starts to form,he looks at her sadly and with a hand he turn her face towards him"...mo yeon...i will come back because...i am together with you in this battle,so i feel invincible"she started to laugh a little"aish"then hit him lightly they where about to kiss when seo dae young came inside"big bo..."


"did you take everything?"


"O-o dae,that's..."they looked at seo dae yeong slowly but he remained serious"take a room when you two get back,now it's not the time"he turns around"i will take myung joo out when she return aish"at that the couple look at each other and laugh,knowing that after they get out of that room things will get serious.


"ok,are you ready doctor kang?"


"sigh...dae"


"good then let's get out"she nodded and went out of the room.







"si jin,remember well what i am gonna tell you,this is what you have to give him, when you come back leave the rest to me but it's important,you can only give him this one,no more or else it's you will kill him"


he seriously answered"dae"


"also remember,an hour at most 1 and 30 minutes but the faster you take him to me the better,also"


"what is it?"


"these are for you and the others"


"what is this?"


"if any of you sustain an injury,inject this in the wound,it will will stop the bleeding if you can,use it the less blood any of you loose the better"he looked at her thinking that she even prepared things in the eventuality of the worst,make his heart hurt yet feel happy at the same time"curegu-"


"i am only a soldier right now not your boyfriend but as the soldier that i am i want to say thanks to you"and she seriously said"thank me later i am doing what a doctor should no more no less,just do your best no, more than that and come back to me,arasso?"he smiled than said"yes ma am"she smiled then the person who was driving said that they arrived to the camp were mo yeon will wait for them.


"big boss,we are here"


"dae!"they looked at each other"


"when will the operation start?"


"he will come in an hour"


"are you sure we should be doing this?maybe there is no need"


"mo yeon those people think of him as a traitor for cominng to south korea,killing is the least they can do,after that they will give the fault to our nation"


"i can't belive it"


"that's why we should do this"


"..."she remained silent and looked at him worried


"...i have to go now,when it's time i will tell you"


"ok,i will be ready at any time"


"good,i am going now"he nods to her and she does too with determination written all over their face they are now only just a soldier and a doctor,one goes into the battlefield while the other wait patiently for her turn.




After an hour,at the border between north and south korea.


"hi director,welcome to our country"said si jin to a smiling middle age man"crae,but are they here yet?"


"shh,quicly let's go inside"


"wolf,to big boss"


"dae,big boss"


"something is strange?do you see anything?"


"i don't now, that you meantion it,nothing happened yet,wae?do you think it's a trap?"


"i do,stay near us for the time being not too far,we don't know how many they are,when it's time we should fled as fast as we can"


"understood"


"what happened soldier si jin"


"don't you worry"he remember what she told him"listen for this to help in us in this mission,you must give this to him as soon as you think he will be in danger because...if he is going to be take it too soon and the fight will drag too much we will loose too much time arasso?"


"understood"



"good"this is strange really strange"director!"dae!"


"come inside fast!"


"you won't take him anywhere"all of a sudden one of the bodyguards take out a gun and point it at si jin.


"let everyone put down the guns and watever weapon you all have"


"w-wae?why are you doing this to me?"the traitor look at the scared man and say smirking"money,they offered me more money than i get from you"


"what?"


"anyway,it's gonna be fine and about your family we are taking care of them too so no need to worry"


"you!bastard!"


"my gosh what a big talking idiot we have here,listen, you better stop what you want to do right now,because you won't be able to go back alive to get your money"


"mpfff, ahahahahah and who will stop me?you?aaaa,do you think i am alone?aigooo aren't you too stupid too be in the speacial unit?"si jin looks at him,it was exactly like what he thouth there was a spy.Sudddenly si jin ear the rumor of some shoot guns,all over the place"


"see?i am not alone"tch,wolf to big boss!"


"big boss,i can't get them all from here!"the rest of the soldiers are still busy trying to hide from the bullets who are raining towards them"damn it,Harry Potter to big boss,i can't see where they are!?"the other soldiers are in a similar situation.


"omo,what are you going to do now,big boss?sigh,i really think it's time to say good bye,your friends will be gone soon too,guys!"all of a sudden they stopped shooting but instead they threw to them soporific bomb,si jin tried his best to shoulder the old man but now he think it's the right time.He grab the director.


"w-what are you doing si jin ssi!?"he looks haead to the criminal who was about to shoot,


"i am sorry"he then hit the man hard on the back surprising the spy"omo!what's this?are you a spy too?"he said smirking


"you are too slow"he said as the man fall down on the ground lifless"tsk,do you think,i belive you?"come and see if you don't belive me"


"are you not the loyal dog i always thought about?"he slowly came near the body and verified that he was indeed just a corpse"belive me now?...brings me to your superior i want to talk with them"


"he is indeed just a corp"he then step back"but i am not going to do what you ask my stupid idiot,bye,everyone now!"they shoot him,now si jin is on the ground bleeding.


"tsk,and this were the special force?ahahah,hey!they are all sleeping,it's time to kill them get here everyone"


"dae!"all the enemies surrounded them,all the soldiers that are sleeping has now a gun pointed at their heads,the enemies are about to shoot,it seems that there is no more hope.


Mean while in the camp on mo yeon's side.


"why isn't he calling?did something happen?"she start to walk from right to left worried"si jin,chaebal"all of a sudden from her walkietokie she heard a gun shot"si jin,si jin!!!NOOOOOO!!!!!!!"