chapter 6

let me forget you


Chapter 6


It's time for the so much awaited date and jong ki is really nervous,he is waiting her outside her door.


"...sigh,ok calmd down si jin,it's ok everything will be fine i am sure,ok"he then ring the doorbell,meanwhile kang mo yeon was ready the only thing that she had to do is to wear her lipstic and after that she had to preper this time mentally.


"sigh,ok,let's go"she opened the door and he was here waiting for her.They headed towards his car and he opened the door for her.


"so where are we going?"


"to see a movie"to help her regain her memory he wanted to do the things they did together even if painful he wanted to remember and was determined to let their first date be better than the other time.


"a movie?"


"wae?...you don't want to?"


"no it's ok"


"ok,then we will choose there"


"ok"


After a 15 minutes drive they finally arrived,they chose the movie they wanted to see,they bought the tikets and went inside.The atmosphere were good between them really good,they had fun,joked around then yoo si jin's phone rang.


"sorry,i have to answer"he said to her,he was a little scared to answer since it seemed like their first date all over again fortunately it was only seo dae yeon who wanted to know how was the date going.


"it's ok"she said a little unconfortable,she sometimes looked at him and some flash back came to her,she was in a movie theather with someone but soon after a call came and the person she was with left and she was there all alone.Her head started to hurt but then si jin finished talking to the phone because he saw her a little pale.


"seo dae yeong,i will call you later goodnight,kang mo yeon,what's wrong?you aren't feeling well?"she was a little surprised because she tought he will leave but when he ended the call he stayed there,looking really concerned for her.


"...it's ok,i am fine,don't worry"


"what are you saying?you are pale"


"it's ok really i only had a headache...but...who was that called you?"she asked a little hesitant.


"o just my friend,but really are you sure that you are fine?"


Seeing him all panicked and worried for her,made mo yeon a little happy,so smiling she said"a!guenciana!really calm down will you?"


"...if you say so"then he came back to seat in a confortable way looking at her way who was laughing.


"aish this yeogia"


"mpfff,it's starting" shh"


"aigo,dae...but are you sure you can watch this?"


"dae i like this type why?"


"show me your ID"he said looking at her who made a surprised and confused expression.


"what?"


"there are scene between lovers,who aren't good for kids under age,so whow me you ID,pally pally,pally"she looked at his hand then at him and started to laugh."


"...pmfff, what?ahahah,chincia"she said pushing away his hand and turning to watch the movie once again,still laughing,while si jin's eyes never left her and he smiled happily too.


After the movie ended.


"Woa!seriously! how can someone act that way,omo i really can't imagine doing something like that"he looked at her smirking a little"i can"she then looked at him at first seriously then she started to laugh"


"Ahahah,you"


"O wae?ciaccamman,that was a girl!"


"that's too stupid and embarrassing!i won't do it never!"


"what?"


"what do you you mean!if i ever fall in love,i will never be this gealous what the hell,she became a stalker"


While she said that he was a little sad just a little,because even the love she had for him vanished with her memory.She noticed the change in his expression"


"you said you will stalk her?"


"he?crae,i will,what's wrong,my girlfriend is mine alone"


"tsk,aigooo,ts,tsk"she said walking faster leaving him behind.


"mpfff,wae!ciaccaman!"he samilying went running after her"wae!did i say something wrong?"


"well,have you ever heard about trust?"


"i do,but i don't trust men,they are all wolf"


"aren't you one too?si jin ssi?,are you a wolf then?"


"no,no,no i am a good guy,cough doctor kang i think you will be really gealous of your boyfriend you know?"


"Mo yeon sure of herself said,anyo! busun,i am not going to be like that,never tsk"he knows that's not the truth,she was always gealous of him and one of those times where she did a really childinsh revenge saying she was single when she was broadcasting.


"i think you would do worse than that doctor kang"he said in a teasing way.


"omo,that's not true!ya!"


"ahahah"


After the movie they decided to go to the amusment park to ride the Ferris wheel.


"Are we really going to ride this?"


"dae!why you don't like it?"


"i like it i really do but...look there are soo many people before us"


"it's ok,i am with a beautiful woman so the wait will not be painfull"


"tsk,aigoo,i wonder to how many girl you said those words"


He looked at her smilying"only to you"she remained silent.


After awhile it was finally almost her turn.


"see,after those two it's our turn,we didn't wait long"she looked at him smiling then her phone rang but he didn't notice until she said it to him.


"i must unswer"


"ok don't worry"


"who is it,let's see, yeobuseyo?"


"sanbae,please come at the hospital soon!"


"wae?what happened?"


"there is a patient who insist on going into surgery only if you are the one to perform it!"


"what?is there no one?why?"


"it's a VIP but it's really urgent!"


"ok,prepare everything i am coming right away"


"what's wrong?"


"...yoo si jin ssi,i am sorry,i have to go"


"what?now?"


"dae it's an urgent patient"


"ok,then i will take you by car"


"no,please just go it's payed already"


"how can i go in there alone,let me accompany you"


"...ok,then,thanks"


After a 10 minutes ride they finally arrived.


"thanks,again good night!"


"yea,good nig-"when lee chi hoon suddenly called her again"yes i am outside the hospital,i am coming"she didn't even let him finish that she rushed inside the hospital.He looked at her with a sad smile"so it's like this she felt at our first date..."he then started the car again and then left.


The next day.


Captain si jin you have another mission and then you will be promoted


"thanks sir"


"you will be able to stay here is seoul more then before,but your resposability will be greater,don't forget,even more lieves will depend on you"he said patting his shoulder.


"yes,sir!"


After earing the good news he wanted mo yeon to know so he called her"yeobuseyo?"


"hello,doctor kang,it's me!do you have time later?"


"sorry,i have other two surgeries and are two dufficult ones why?"


"i see,well i wanted to tell you something,but maybe another day"


"ok,see you later then"


"ok bye...sigh,today i can't even see her? a week from her i am going to be deploied again,sigh"


Aesang hospital


"Doctor kang!how is the VIP patient?"


"hello director,he is fine,"


"i see,that's good"


"dae"


"are you free later?"


"he?anyo!i have two surgeries later"


"what?can't someone else do it?"


"anyo!i have to do them,crom"she left as fast as she can"aigoo,what the hell that,aish!"


she look at the phone and there were 3 calls from yoo si jin,so she called him"


"hello?"


"oh?doctor kang!have the surgeries ended?"


"anyo,i was curious can't you tell me what happened?"


"in reality there are other things to say but i want to tell you face to face"


"i see,but right now i can't"


"...it's ok,next time"


"ok,bye"the call ended and this time too he won't be able to see her,and he felt really bad and thought if she always felt this way then he left.The fact that he have to leave again right in the situation she is in right now worries him a lot,he wanted to do so much before he left and he was scared of her reaction once she knows that he will have to go away,it won't be a long time just 3 weeks,but for their relationship,right at this moment,leaving will be a really bad thing and he knows it.


Four days passed and time and time again she rejected his invitations,he sometimes visited the hospital,but he could barely talk to her,since she was really busy,but since he must leave in 3 days he wanted to see her and tell her everything even if only for awhile.He finally saw her and called mo yeon.


"doctor kang,hello!can we talk?"


"sure,i have just a little time,let's go have some coffee?"


"yes,let's"


"o right,how are you?"


"well,listen i have something to say to you"


"ok sure"


"...well...i am going to be promoted"


"o good for you"


"but i must do another mission before that and if i..."


The atmosphere became heavy"if you come back alive...you are going to get the promotion"she said in a sarastic way.


"...it's a simple mission,just 3 weeks"


"a simple...mission?"


"...dae...that's why,before going i wanted to know if-"


"i will think about it"


"what?but you don't even know what i want to ask"


"if i will keep on going out with you?"


"ah...dae"


"si jin ssi the other day,i had fun but,please don't expect too much from me"


"...i see"


"...i have to go"she left and he was still there a little sad,mo yeon went to her friend office.


"buya?what's with that face?"


"yoo si jin ssi came"


"...so he came and what happened?"


"he came to say that he will be away for 3 weeks and wanted to know if i want to go out with him again when he will come back...if he will"


"...so?did you tell him yes?!"


"no,i just left and i will think about it...to tell you the truth,i don't like this feeling,every time is like i feel happy,yet scared that it will end soon and then today he came and said those things...i don't know him well and i think i was starting to feel a little interested but...i don't think i have the strengh to go on seeing him when i know that he will leave soon,i think i better...end it now that i can"
Her best friend just patted her head and didn't say anything.


The next day he kept on thinking about what she said"aish,i knew it will be like this damn it!"he was showering and there was no one but him,since they finished to exercise sooner he could go back home but he couldn't wait any longer because he missed her and he wanted to see her  so he rushed to take the car key and went to the car he then headed to the hospital.Mo yeon was in the emergency room and she only had another patient left,he didn't want to interfere in her work so he just waited there looking at the woman he loves and how good she is in her work,as he was looking at her their eyes met she waved at him and he did too.After she finished her work,mo yeon went to him.


"hello,what brings you here?"


"i wanted to see you"she looked at him in a sad way,she made her decision yet she wanted yet to wait the next day to tell him"...ok"


"have you eaten?"


"yes"


"then,what can i offer to you?"


"coffe"


"always coffe?andwe!"


"ya!how do you think i can keep myself awake?"


"chocolate,chocolate is good too,you need sugar"


"ya!"


"chocolate,hot chocolate"he takes her by hand surprising her while her heart fluttered.


"and now-"his phone start to ring he look at his phone then at her"sorry i have to answer"sure go ahead"


"you can take a seat i will come right away"


"fine"si jin answer and it was his superior,the mission is going to start sooner that's why the must depart that same day,of course he couldn't refuse.He looked at her who was watching the other staff of the hospital,worried and guilty he goes to her and tell her the truth.


"...mo yeon..."


"hu?have you finished already?then sit and choose something and-"she then looked at him,she saw what kind of expression he has.


"...what is it?something is wrong...?"


"...i am sorry..."


"wae?"


"...i must go...right now"


"where to?"


"...i can't tell you"she remained silent for awhile before talking again"...fine...go"she didn't even look at him"wait...let me-"


She started to get angry"the answer...i will tell you right now"


"...what?"he looked surprised meanwhile she looked at him then seriously said"mister yoo si jin,i won't wait for you,when you come back...don't search for me"he looked speachless,si jin really didn't see this coming"ciaccamman,wait-"she then get up and walk away,he remained there for awhile he had to go away,but he wanted to say something before going so he goes after her and when he finally reaches mo yeon he see something he really didn't expect.


"kang mo yeon wait!,mo yeon-"he saw her with a man and her expression is really surprised.


"myung gi...oppa...?"