chapter 4

let me forget you

Thanks everone for your support i am glad my new story is liked.

DClaireM,marton, angelmas,Acerosalda,syerindyra,ambai90,thanks for reading. Don't worry he will definitely make her remember,he loves her too much^^


Chapter 4


"sigh,bicciasso what did i say that for?i so want to interfere!aish,you si jin ssi...you will be bound to do that all over again and she will go trouh that all over again"she said looking sadly in his direction,when suddenly a voice made her jump from the surprise.

"did he go away?"


"gasp!omo sesange!!"


"wait calm down!it's me!"said kang mo yeon to her best friend.


"ya!ghigibeaya! you scared me!"


"ahahah,sorry"


"aish...hey,mmm did you just see that patient?"she asked her


",y-yes"she said hesitantly


Buya?why is she stuttering?don't tell me she already fell for him?no,i must confirm it,but i have to be careful or it will back fire me.


"he is a really good looking man right?a handsome one"she looked at her curiously.


"yes,really handsome"damn! she already started,mo yeon ha!


"cough,mo yeon ,what...if he ask you for a date,what will you do?"


"...i don't know"she answered with a serious yet confused expression.


"then,let's put it this way...if he will ask you to be his girlfriend what will you do?"mo yeon suddenly turn to her


"no way!,micciasso?ya!no matter how handsome he might be,he is not surely boyfriend material!"she said with all her might,shoking Hyun Jyu-Ni.


"wae?"


Mo yeon looked again in his direction and with a sad and serious expression she said"...because he is a dangerous man and because he is a soldier,if we really start dating,i am afraid i would fall for him for real and i don't want to,i can't"her friend looked at her sadly.


I see,so she already thought about this,maybe there is no need to worry,crae,stay away from him,it's better.Hyun Jyu-Ni is all happy and smiles till kang mo yeon say"cndae"


"yes'"


"i agreed to be his personal doctor she say plainly"


Hyun Jyu-Ni happy face suddenly turned into an unhappy one


"WHAT?!but you just said you don't want to see him!"


"i know,but you should have seen his wound it was really bad,i couldn't leave it alone!"


"they have a militar hospital there"


"well,mmm,..."mo yeon doesn't know what to say


"so?"


"he said i am better than the doctor they have there"


"o really?"


"dear,i am tired i am going home bye"she run as fast as she can


"ya!ghigibeya!aish,it's really so impossible for her?"


"Sorry my friend,but i just want to make sure he will properly take care of his wound,after that i won't need to see him anymore"
she was thinking while running.


The next day at myung joo's home,she is preparing and since it's her day off she wanted to see kang mo yeon and share the good news,she was so happy about seo dae yong return that she wanted to share her happiness.After she dressed up,she went out of her house and went to her car and all happy she headed towards the hospital.She is finally there and saw her,she waved her hands and her smiling but mo yeon who saw her looked away,she didn't know what happened to mo yeong so her sudden change towards her is new to her,since they have been good friends for almost two years now.


"kang mo yeon!"she finally stopped but looked at myung ju as if she couldn't stand her,the exact same expression she had before.


"look who came,myung joo"


"if i didn't see it with my own eyes i wouldn't belive it,are you aviding me?"


"why should i?"


"...if you say so,did you see him?"


"him who?"


She was even more confused,she was sure that si jin came here,she should be happy but her reaction is totally out of it,she then tought that she is really mad at him and that's why she is pretending not to know him.


"what do you mean?didn't he came by?"


"sigh,just who are you talking about,who should have come?"


"mo yeon ha,what"


"don't be too friendly,since we aren't so close"something felt strange,she isn't the usual kang mo yeon,this seemed the mo yeon who where still mad at her because of her crush in university.


Doctor song and nurse ha ja ae came and saw the situation.


"myung ju,how are you it's been awhile"said doctor song.


"o ya,it's been awhile.Say what happened to her"she said in her usual tone pointing a finger towards mo yeon


"well,cough,she lost her memories"


"what?are you serious?!"then she looked at her friend"what are you saying""she has forgotten everything from urk till coming back"


"wait,are you saying she forgot about him too?"


"that's right"myung ju became serious and looked at mo yeon.


"what's this URK and what did we do,don't tell me we became friends,impossible"


"yea,how could i become friend with such a coward"


"what?!"said mo yeong


"myung ju!what are you saying!"said doctor song


"shut up,it's true,she forgot about everything?tsk,she took the easy way"


"chincia,what easy way?you don't know anything"


"and i don't even want to know,i never tought you were such a weaklyng kang mo yeon"


"ya stop right now or i won't stand still "


"what are you gonna do?acting all strong while running away?"


"are you crazy?what does my amnesia have anything to do with with being a weaklying hu?and who the heck is the person you are talking about!"


"tsk,find it out on your own,i am wasting my time here"


"myung joo stop now!"


"doctor song i finished what i had to say so i am leaving"


"ya!"she left all mad and nurse jae followed her.


"myung joo,did you really had to do that?she isn't running away she has amnesia"


"she is running away,when a person is suffering from partial amnesia means that they wanted to forget a painful part of their life and the fact that she ereased everything from her memory means that it's not only about the incident but also because she wanted to forget that's why she is running away"


Nurse jae ha didn't know what to say since she knows that she is right"even so you shouln't have done that,aren't you her friend?don't you care for her?"


"i do,i care for her,i don't have many friends and we didn't really get along well before,but we helped each other when in need,she saved my life and i always regarded her as a really good doctor,even when she found out about the virus if she didn't reconized it  everyone icluding you would have been affected...so i respect her.We passed a really painful year when we heard we would never see them again,and i felt glad in some way that she stayed with me,but now look at what she did,she forgot everything everyone?don't joke around"


"calm down,you don't even know what she was like,while you where away we were scared she would leave herself!how can you be so-"


"she isn't the only one who lost  her boyfriend two times!i too...was desperate and i also suffered and you can't even imagine what i became like!...even so,i never wanted to forget him...never"she then left all mad.


In the emergency room.


"wa,chincia!what the heck is it with her!what?did i really became her friend?no way! how could that be!and also who did i forget again?hu?do you know?"


Doctor song was visibly unconfortable with the question he decided not to tell her about si jin,but things are getting complicated"


"calm down,let her be,she was just worried for you"


"worried?yes,if she was worried than i am billionare and opened 3 hospitals already!"she then saw a patient coming.


"it's better if i work"


"sigh,damn it,it's really hard lying aish"said doctor song,scratching his head.


Afternoon,mo yeon finished her work and is now at home she is sitting on the couch and silently thinking about what happened today,she couldn't understand what happened,she knows that she have somethings that she forgot but she never gave much attention to those things,because they where trivial things or at least she taught.She was the second person who said  that she forgot about him...him...him who?"


"aaaaaaaaaaaa!who cares!my head is a mess and i am tired!i better get some sleep before my phone start to ring again".




Meanwhile


"captain yoo si jin!"


"o myung joo,what is it?"


"did you know  about meo yeon?"si jin made a sad smile"yea,i knew it"


"waaa,chincia,why didn't you tell me?"


"seo dae yeong knows,didn't he tell you anything?"


"no he didn't"


"why are you so angry...did you go to the hospital?"


"yes,i did!and she seriously pissed me off!"


"calm down,it wasn't her fault"


"right it's your fault!"


"...yea you are right"


"sigh,so what are you going to do?"


"i love her,so,even if she forgot about me,i am going to make her remember me"


"...and if she don't remember?"


He smiled"i will just make her fall for me,once again"


"tsk,dae,do just that"


"ya,did you fight with her?"


"yea well she looked at me as if she was till mad about oppa-"she looked at si jin and then realized that she talked about someone who he really dosn't want to hear about.


"cough,i better go"


"yea,you better"


Two days later it's time for yoo si jin wound to be treated once again so he went to the hospital,he stopped at the reception,when he finally saw her.


He smiled at her and then waved his hand at her,who smiled to him too,she then run to where he was"good morning doctor Kang"he said smiling at her"


"tsk,what good morning i didn't even go to sleep tonight"


"i see,you must be tired"he said a little concerned


"na it's ok,i am used to it"she then looked at him,mo yeon was curious and a little worried about the wound but she didn't want to be found out by him.


"cough,so how is it? did the wound hurt?"even if she tried not to let it show,he knew her too well and was happy in finding out that she started to care even if only a little.


"yea a little"


"really?then let's go and take a look"they went in the same room as the other time and once again they were alone,she helped him undress again even if in reality he was more than capable to do it himself but he just love when she does it because he can look at her face closer,while his heart skippead a bit,but he was unaware that she was really unsettled at the moment. While she was taking his shirt off she sometimes met his gaze and everytime her heart started to beat faster and faster,she can't seem to calm down.


"ok...now turn around so i can look at the wound"he did what she told him without saying anything,he only smiled.


"did it hurt a lot?"


"why?are you worried?"


"omo,i am you doctor,of course i must know if hurts or not...so...it hurts?"


"a little?"


"aish"


"...hey,doctor kang"


"what?"


"...i wanted to see you"she was surprised,her heart fluttered and his words scared her a little too,she dosn't know why,but that's what she felt.


"...what about you?doctor Kang?"she remained silent for awhile,she was confused a lot of emotions came to her.Then she remembered what she said to her best friend,that he was a dengerous man,"kang mo yeon...if he ask you for a date..."


"doctor kang...will you go out with me"he asked seriously.


"what will you do?"her friend's words still in her head.


"...i don't know"


He was urprised and a little sad too"...what do you mean?"


"i will be sincere,you are charming yoo si jin ssi...i am attracted by you"


"...but?"


"but,it' won't work between us"


"why?"he asked with a sad smile nowing her answer.


She finished tending to her wound and said"because you are a sorldier"


"and because you are a doctor?"


"...not only for that"


"then why?"


"because,thinking of you as a soldier,i don't know why,but it scares me,so...no,i am not going out with you,i am sorry.Here i finished, you can dress up now"she helped him put on the shirt and after finishing she started to put away the tools and throw away what she used.She then removed her gloves.


"let's go,there is nothing more to do,the cleaning stuff will come soon,so when must get out"she started to walk towards the door when he grabbed her hand.


"we can make it work...i won't give up on you Doctor kang"she froze,all she could think about was his touch and his words who seemed really serious.


"i told you,it won't work"


"it will,because i want to stay with you and i know you feel the same"he then gave her a back hug,who trapped her gently,she could feel him trembling a little"i won't pressure you,i will wait,all my life if necessary...i just wanted you to know"he then broke the hug smiled at her and left.She fell down on the ground,her knees gave in,she didn't expect what just happened,she bring her hand to her chest.


"how can he...say those things?"she just rejected him and she knows she did the right thing,she will not go back to her word,even so she can't forget his words,is gentle embrace and his trembling hands.