Chapter 17

let me forget you



Chapter 17


The next day


YSIJIN POV


What a beautiful morning,yesterday we were fighting like crazy me and this little force of nature,thanks to her everything went just fine,to tell the truth without mo yeon i don't know if we would have made it,i know i am one of the best yet that was a different situation,giving the director that medicine was dangerous,i am not a doctor and the time wasn't on my side,things could have gone wrong,also it was such a stupid plan,how the heck could my superior think of something like that!if he told me this before hand i would have done better and in my way with my own plan,but instead he gave me such a bomb involving mo yeon,how could i think of a plan when she was all i was thinking about?.I worked so hard to take her back and thinking that she could be in danger again,i couldn't think straight anymore.But thanks god she gave us all those tips helping us a lot,sigh how can i be so lucky to be her boyfriend.
he may seem materialistic but when she have to do her job she is the best and that's one thing that i like about her the next,is how cute mo yeon can become when  she is with me,no one can make her have such expressions also,she is so kind and has a gentle heart that unfortunately i hurt a lot of time,but i promised myself not to let her feel like that again,even thought yesterday...she heard when i was shot,i heard her painful scream on the walkietoky but i couldn't confort her because i had to pretend or else the plan wouldn't have worked.I don't know what to say to her,i am so sorry towards her.
I wondered how will i live without being a soldier but unforunately i can't see myself doing nothing for the country...the country she live in.But lucky me,she have forgiven me and we had a good night.The morning,when i wake up is the moment i love the most because i could see her beautiful sleeping face next to me.


"mmm"omo,how cute she is hugging me,mpfff,i didn't have to do anything she came to me on her own while she is sleeping too,ahahah,how can i not love this tender and sweet little thing.Mo yeon has a string of hair in flont of her eyes,i better put it behind her ear.I wonder why she is smiling,when she does i can't help but smile too.What beautiful pale skin she has,so smooth and tender,she is an angel,carressing her when a wake up became my habit and good charm for the day,when we sleep together i always do this when she is sleeping,maybe she really is my charm.


DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,here we are time to wake up,i always wonederd why she choose such thing to wake her up.


"YES DIRECTOR!I AM AWAKE!I AM AWAKE,I...where am i?"mpfff,what a show,i am a little pissed that she had dreamed her director thought.


"good morning beauty"i say smiling and she smiles back at me giving me a sweet kiss"good morning,big boss"


"ahahah"she then suddenly get up"hey i have to go i said to doctor song that i will take his shift this morning.


"mo yeon wait,i will bring you to the hospital"


"what?how will i come home later?i don't have a lot of surgeries to do"i raise my hand and place it on mo yeon's cheeck and carress her"why don't you ever understand when i want to be romantic?"i tease


"romantic?bringing me with your car?"


"that's right! tsk,how did you even become such a good doctor with your brain"


"ya!"she pushes away my hand get up and walk towards her wadrobe and starts to chose what to wear,while i look at her.After that i get up from the bed and start to walk towards her and hug her from behind surprising her.


"gasp,ya!you startled me!let me go i can't move!"


"shiro,i want to stay like this"


"w-a-at least put something on!"i was surprised at first but then i smile and decided to bring my face closer to her ear with my killer-y voice i "wae?are you embarrassed?or are scared you will be late for work..."it's so fun.


"y-ya!i-it's not like that!j-just get off and wear something!"


"but you aren't wearing anythink too it's unfair"i can't help but keep on teasing her.


"aish,that's why let me go so i can dress up"i then touch her right cheek with mine and then say"mo yeon,why are you so warm?it seems like you are on fire"she is trying to hide it but i know she is starting to feel ecxited,i can hear her heart beat fast and becoming more hot,my gosh i think she is the one to tease me.


KMY POV


What the hell is he asking i am trying my best here to pull myself together,aish he is so mean,it's late and i still am not wearing anything,but...how can i when he is so alluring...NO!COME TO YOUR SENSES KANG MO YEON!CHAEBAL!


"caugh"ok...just once then,i turn around making him surprised,i take his face in my hands,my gosh how can he be so handsome?,his smooth skin,his beautiful hair,those eyes who makes my heart beat and...his delicious lips...i want to kiss him and so i go closer to his face and kiss him.It was supposed to be just a quick peck,but it didn't go the way i expected well,it's always like this between us,i can't stay withouth his kisses,but i really need to let go or else it will become dangerous,i better stop now that i can,so i stop kissing him,i can see he still has his eyes closed and then he slowly open them"this was unexpected doctor kang"o no this really is dangerous aish,i push him away"ok,you romantic guy i accept your gentle offer,but it's really late,i will take a quick shower first,you can go later-"he then stop me again"sigh,what?"


"since it's late,let's save time and shower together hu?i never saw you showering,it's a dream of mine hu?"i became red aish,how can he think like this all the time"ya!pyontae!"i enter the bathroom and close the door,i shower quickly and he enter after me"how mean,i really wante-"


"dae,dae,go and wash up!please"he laugh while i push him in the bathroom,sigh this is tiring.After we finally prepared we were about to go out of my house but before that i had to check something,i turn around look at him for a few seconds and then pinch his cheecks as hard as i can"AAAAAAAWWWWWWW!YA!IT HURTS!"


"ok,it's real,we can go now"i said playnly and turned around,well i had to do that,yesterday i really was scared,i don't even know how didn't i had nightmares last night,it was horrible.Suddenly i feel his arms around me,si jin his hugging me again"i am here mo yeon,i am real,i am..."i didn't speack or else i am sure i would have cried and i don't want,the only thing i could do was to go ahead of him, when i calmed down i finally looked back"let's go"




YSJ POV


"AAAAAAAWWWWWWW!YA!IT HURTS!"aish why did she pinch me this hard!i don't understand!.


"ok,it's real,we can go now"after she said that i finally undertood,of course she would do that,she turned around i am sure she didn't want me to see her crying,the only thing i could do was hug her and assure her that i am real"


"i am here mo yeon,i am real,i am..."she didn't say anything.Mo yeon just went outside and after awhile she turn to look at me and say"let's go"so i followed her.


In the car the atmosphere was really heavy and i couldn't take it anymore so i decided to say something and breack the silence"so,what time should i pick you up?"


"mmm...well,let's do this i will call you when i finished how about that?"


"sure"i smiled,fortunately mo yeon is back her usual self.


We finally arrived to the hospital where she work"thanks"she kiss me on the cheek, smile and get down"


"dae,call me ok?"


"dae,see you later!"she then run towards the hospital.In reality i am not all that pleased, all the time i see her going inside this hospital,wae?because there are two guys that keeps on crossing the line,one in particular that "myung gi"i am so worried knowing that they work together makes me unsey.The other time he went away,but i am afraid he won't back down so easly,so i decide to get down and run dowards kang mo yeon"mo yeon,wait!"she turn around and confused ask me"what is it something is wrong?"


"listen,stay always with someone,try to never be alone with myung gi arasso?"her face darkened,i see she is worried"dae"she nods"after your turn is ended call me i will come here fast,but wait inside with someone for me ok?,i am begging you,i am worried sick"


"...dae"she smiles at me"don't worry i will do as you say"she is the one who is most scared yet she try to calm me down,but i am sorry this doesn't help me at all"ok"i carress her cheeks and then kiss her gently"i am going then"


"dae,see you later"i nod and go back to my car,i look at her,she is waving her hand to me smiling,i hope everything will be fine.


KMY POV


I know that he is worried and i am too but i am not going to hide from him all the time...well just to be safe i better not be alone with him,i must admit that i was eally scared that day,i hope...he won't bother me,sigh i better go inside.I turn around and i find myself schocked.


"good morning,mo yeon ah"it's myung gi,my gosh he scared me!.Why do i feel so...unsettled when i look at him.





Hi my dear readers,this is my latest chapter hope you liked it,please let me know what you all think about it,thanks^^