Chapter 16

let me forget you



Chapter 16




"mission complete,here too"good then come and help me!it's already passed an hour!let's go to the camp, fast!"after making sure that the old man was safe they headed towards mo yeon"big boss to beauty"


"si jin? si jin!are you alive?!"


"dae,i am not a ghost"


"my god!i was so scared!"


"i am fine,now we are coming,mission complete"


"how is he?is there any problem?"


"no,there isn't"


"that's good,but it's alredy passed an hour,when will you arrive here?"


"we are almost there"


"good,i am going to prepeare everything then,bye"


"ok"mo yeon start to prepare everything she need"guys,go outside and wait for him i am coming"she takes all she need,while wiping her tears"after everything is finished the one who will loose his memory will be him,wait and see this time you crossed the line,aish"


"doctor kang!they are here!"


"ok!i am coming!"she run toward the entry and see them.


"we are here"said si jin,mo yeon look at him really mad then turn around"guys take the soldiers inside and tend to them,the two of you come with me instead"she look at si jin and then goes inside.


"doctor kang,is it too late?"


"no,fortunately,it's not but i better give him the antidote now,i am scared he will have some organs problems"she inject the antidote"good,now check his vitals,we can only wait"si jin is waiting outside a little worried,while in the room mo yeon can only wait for the man to wake up"my god,please,please wake up...how is his conditions?"


"...his vitals are still like before"she looks back at his patient"please,you have to wake or else we are doomed"


"doctor what do we do now?"


"...let's wait another five minutes after that if he still didn't wake up we will try to wake him up"


"dae"they are patiently waiting"why isn't he waking up yet,he should have woken up by now"she say looking at her watch"anduegetta,let's try the to-"


"doctor kang!his breath is coming back!"


"what?"she looks at his patient and then she cheks her heart beat,mo yeon then smile"we did it,he is safe"for the happiness the male assistant goes to mo yeon and hug her"


"yay!!!we did it,we did it,we saved him!my life won't be doomed now!"si jin hearing all the rucus inside the room turn around and see the scene"what the-"he goes inside walking fast,pissed he goes to the young man and pull his head back"


"omo...si-si jin ssi?"


"what are you doing?"and then looks at mo yeon who change her expression in a angry one"s-sorry"they broke the hug"dae, you should really be sorry"


"but the patient his fine now so we-"


"can you please go out?doctor kang will tell me everything"he said with a fake really fake smile"s-sure"the assistant run out of the room as fast as he can"my gosh how dare he touch someone else girlfriend"he said while slowly hugging her and watching the exit direction with a pissed expression,but she was so hugry that instead of hugging him back she gave him a kick"aou!!aish,it hurts!i am hurt you know?"she glare at him"what's that stare?omo,are you upset because i made him go away?ya!i should be the one to be mad!"


"ya!stop spouting nonsense!"


"dae madam"


"aish,sit down"


"dae!"


"aish,i so want to beat you up!"


"but you won't because i am handsome"he said while looking at her with puppy eyes and smiling"stop joking!i was so damn worried!i heard everything from the walkie tokie!i almost-"


Flashback to when she heard the shot.


"NOOOOOOO!SI JIN! YOO SI JIN!!!SNIFF"she turn towards the exit running fast,but then the soldiers stopped her"let me go!si jin was shot!LET ME GOOO!sob,he will...if i don't go and help him he-"


"i am sorry doctor Kang but you can't go anywhere"devasted she look at them"wae?wae!!!!!!!!"she struggle but the two soldiers are too strong for her"doctor kang!belive in him he will surely come back to you"she stopped then fell down and started crying"sob,sob,cojimal,liar!he won't come!waaaa"


End of flashback


Si jin then smiled a little"...kang mo yeon,i won't say sorry"


"what?!you damn-"


"i will say thanks instead"


"hu?"she looked confused he looked at her and said "thanks for saving us"




Flasback,when si jin was with kang mo yeon


"Also before you all go, take this"


"what are these?candy?"


"no,maybe it's because i saw too much action movies recently but it seems that those people use a lot the sleeping gas"


"wow!so these are to help us not to sleep?"


"that's right,it's not going to give any problems to you all since you all are healthy"


"wow,but you know,realyty and fiction aren't the same"


"aish anyway take it,you won't loose anything anyway"


"ahahahah,ok"



Mo yeon is crying like crazy and screaming,si jin on the other hand is on the ground,the psy looks at him and tries to take the body of the old man but si jin stopped him.


"who is the stupid here?"the spy turned around"y-you shouldn't you be death by now?!"si jin smirke


I never thogth she would be right,once again she saved our lives."Now then let's go down to buisness i don't have much time"


"what?"the man tried to  shot but seo dae yeong who already took care of the one who were treatening his life,shot the hand of the spy making the gun fly away from him"ARGHH!!"


"i told you, you will never get your dirty money"said si jin then he punched him hard on the face"but he didn't gave up and tried to hit si jin back,but for big boss avoiding his attaks is a piece of cake,and so he hit him ard on the stomach then made him fall on the ground and hit him behind his head making him faint,"guys!are all of you alright?"


"dae!mission complete!harry potter to big boss!"


"here too,piccolo to big boss,mission complete!"


"what about you wolf?"


"mission complete"


"good job"they smile.



Present time


"Thanks to that i was able to save everyone,also..."he undress and show her the wound on his shoulder"see?i used what you gave for the bleeding,fortunately the spy was bad and didn't get me in vital parts"she looks at his and start to cry a little"aish,what are you going to do withouth me,sniff"he caress her cheek gently"dae,what will i do withouth you..."so he slowly get closer to her face wanting to kiss her"AAAAAAAAAAAAISH,"si jin scream in pain"what are you doing kang mo yeon?it hurts!"


"you deserve it,i wonder what would you have done if you were in my place,turn around"she then disinfect him"hey,give me a kiss hu?"


"no kisses for a week"


"NOOOOOOO!wae?"


"shut up!"




The next day


"thanks squadron leader Si jin"say the middle aged man


"it's ok,in reality the one you should thanks is the doctor she saved all of us"


"omo what a beautiful girl"


"thanks,sir"she smiled


"omo,thanks doctor kang,right,are you single?because my son is-"


"sorry sir,but she is a married woman"


"ya!"


"o i see,anyway,really thanks everyone,si jin ssi,you did an amazing job in that situation i am really thankful"


"don't mention it,i am sorry for hurting you sir"said si jin


"it's ok,you saved my life"he smiled"what about my family?"he asks concerned"they are all fine don't worry"


"sigh,good,now it's time for me to do my job"they nodded in agreement.




At mo yeon's house


"aish,why the heck are you always like this,take better care of yourself!curegu?when did i marry?and who am i supposed to be married with?"she ask while changing the bandage to his wound"


"to me,wae?who do you want to marry?gasp,that young man!?"


"mmm,well he is cute so...maybe..."he turn around"ya!"she looks at him"wae?a doctor is better than a soldier you know?"


"stop it right now,doctor kang or you will regret it"


"mpfff,what do you think you can like thi-"he brings her closer and then kiss her,a long and passionate kiss"si-si jin,i told you no kissed for a week"she says weekly"you don't seem to hate the kiss i gave you that mush thought"he and as close as they are she touch his lips,looks at them and then at him,she didn't say anything she just kiss him with as much passion as he kissed her,si jin kiss her back visibly happy touching her back with one hand and her cheek with the other.


HI EVERYONE!HERE THE OTHER CHAPTER,I UPLOADED IT FASTER TODAY,I THINK IT CAME OUT PRETTY WELL BUT THE ONE WHO CAN SAY IF IT REALLY WAS GOOD ARE THE READERS,I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT,THANKS^^

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO kylieslk^^