Doctor Help Me Please!

Haunted

'Good morning Dr Jinki!' The older man waved at Minho, who was always early and he was holding his green lunch box like a proud student-which he used to be, but now the young man had been fully qualified for over two years now. And forever at Jinki's side, like he was still an intern. 'How are you today Doctor? Did you eat?' Jinki smiled, lifting his coffee and he said, 'I ate fine, thank you Minho. How was your trip?' Minho had been gone, back packing with his family and judging by the tan, and the fact he was jumping every few steps-more than usual. 'Oh it was amazing! Peru was so beautiful but, my little brother had a bad time on our last day.' The two doctors unloaded their belongings in their lockers and Jinki asked, 'What do you mean? Did he eat something bad?'

'Eh, well not really. He was playing with some other children and well, when we got home he wasn't himself. The short of it: poor Yoogeun got the chicken pox. My mother said she would bring him later to see you if his fever hasn't gone down.' Jinki salmmed his locker shut and he went, 'Poor kid. Tell your mother she can bring him either way, he is like family anyway.' Which was true, Jinki had grown up with Minho and his own father helped deliver his little brother. 'I will do. Who do we have today then?' Minho asked, putting his stethoscope over his neck and Jinki walked out ahead, to check their schedule. 'Eh, usual. Jonghyun I think will have his hands full, I can see at least four nose jobs set for him.' The man in question, walked in tossing an apple core into the bin and he smirked, 'All the more pretty models to fix up eh?' Jonghyun came over, and he looked his first patients notes, then fixed his hair and said, 'I'll see you...' He winked at Minho who flushed bright red and Jinki did his best to hide a smile.

'Ahem...anyway...I, uh, better get on with it.' Minho scampered off, and Jinki said to himself, 'I don't even wanna know.' He walked on into the main waiting area of his small, but always packed little hospital and greeted his first patient. Jinki loved being a doctor. He loved seeing people, talking to them and of course helping them get back on their feet. His father was an army medic and he taught Jinki everything he knew about basic first aid all the way to mending a broken bone. Of course he went to medical school to learn more about the human body and everything inside, now he was working at a hospital, along with Minho and Jonghyun-when the two weren't shamelessly messing around or flirting.

Jinki went on with his day, and then he saw a lovely woman with Minho's eyes, holding hands with a little boy that looked just like Minho at eight years old. 'Yoogeun-ah!' Minho ran over to his little brother, who had a huge smile on his face, depsite the red spots all over his little face. 'How are you feeling?' Minho asked, kneeling down his brother and the little boy shrugged, 'OK I guess. But...sometimes I feel-' Yoogeun's little face turned pale and he vomitted all over the floor, Jinki and a nurse running over. 'I'm so sorry hyung!' Minho patted his brothers shoulder, as him and his mother helped him sit down, while a nurse got a bucket. 'It's alright Yoogeun-ah. Take some deep breaths now...' He guided his brother as the poor kid threw up again and then he looked at Jinki, 'Doctor, am I dying?'

'No, of course not.' Jinki said, laying out some safety cones as staff cleaned up the mess and he went to take the poor kids temperature. 'Ah...let's get him to a bed shall we? I can give you something to stop the vomitting.' He looked at Mrs Choi, and he said, 'Seems it was not chicken pox, but you needn't worry, he's in good hands.' The woman nodded, thanking him before going to join her sons. Another eventful day it seemed, Jinki smiled, dodging the vomit on the floor and going to get Yoogeun some medicine. Coming back, he saw Minho sitting with his poor brother, Jinki giving him the medicine and then he went to ger himself cleaned up.

It was about six o clock, he had an hour before his shift was done. He was washing his hands when he heard it, 'CODE BLUE, CODE BLUE! EMERGENCY!!'