New Day, New Place

Haunted

'Wow. Jinki this place, is amazing!' Minho set down the boxes he was carrying and looked around the huge spacious apartment. 'I know right? You finally cracked open the purse strings.' Jonghyun sauntered in, not carrying a box, but he said he wanted to come and check out the place. 'How did you afford it anyway?' Jinki did his best, carrying an extra box thanks to his friend and he set it down saying, 'Well you know, paid off the student loans-finally and working part time with my mother in her meat shop...it all got saved away and recently I was able to use it.' He even had to admit it, this place was spectacular. Huge living area, a kitchen big enough to fit Jinki's old apartment.

'Let me check out the bedroom...not that you would use it wisely but still...' Jonghyun winked, walking down the hall and when he saw the bedroom his jaw dropped, 'DAAYYM! That is huge! How did you get the bed already in here?' Jinki walked down the hall and looked in, seeing a huge king size bed already in there and he said, 'I guess that was already there. I wonder if I could get it out?' Minho jumped up, always ready to help and he said, 'You could try. But I hardly see how it was even brought in the first time. Whoever lived here before, must have had a lot of money. I swear that wall over there could hold a really huge flatscreen. All the football games you could watch on it...' Jonghyun rolled his eyes, walking into the bedroom and checking out the bathroom, 'You could fit a ton of people in this bathtub.' Jinki dragged him out, and the three got to the boxes, 'I won't get anywhere if you two won't help me get my stuff! There's more bixes downstairs Jonghyun, go and get one.'

'Why me? Why not him?' Jinki shoved him to the door and he said, 'Minho is helping me move stuff up here, now get going before-' He had opened the door, and standing on the other side was the young man from the hopsital. 'Taemin...' The kid stood there, looking red faced and furious saying, 'What the hell is this?' Jonghyun blinked, and then he said with his smart mouth, 'What does it look like? And who are you?' Taemin glare at him and he said, 'This is my brothers place! I asked the super downstairs and he said that someone was moving in but I didn't want to believe it. But...' Those burning eyes fixated on Jinki, who felt that tiny bit of fear and he said, 'But I was really hoping it was a joke.' Taemin faced Jinki head on and he went, 'I cannot even fathom why, of all people it had to be you but trust me,you ll not be here for long!'

With that, the kid stormed off and the three older men stood there speechless until Jonghyun spoke. 'Well. I think we can all agree that was awkward. But I would like to know how that worked out.' Jinki looked at him and he went, 'I didn't know this was his brothers place. God, this already a mess...what do I do?' Minho didn't speak but Jonghyun said, 'You do nothing. Ok, you paid fair and square for this place. I mean celebrity or not, no one can argue with that. Let the kid be bitter.' Jinki wasn't the type to just let someone be angry at him, he hated that more than anything-being a doctor was part of it, he hated letting people down and he hated people being mad at him. 'Let it go hyung.' Jonghyun said, folding his arms, 'It's not your fault.'

Jinki didn't speak more on the subject, they just got on with the unpacking and then Jinki sent the others on their way, as he wanted to as he put it, 'to go over some paper work' and then he collapsed on the makeshift 'couch' but it was really just a lazy boy bean bag but it was better than nothing. 'New place...now what?' He spoke into the empty place and for a few seconds...he swore he felt like he was being watched...he sat up and he spoke again, 'Hello?' He looked around, seeing nothing but an empty apartment. 'Jeez. Lee Jinki you're finally going mad.' He got himself up, figuring he needed to get showered to wash away the grossness and then..as he got out of the shower, he came face to face...with Kim Kibum. The man himself, standing in the bathroom, looking properly pissed off. 'Who. The HELL. Are you?!'