Moving On Again

Haunted

It was him. It was him the whole time. Kibum was sure of it now. He leapt up, startling his poor dog and ran outside-not wearing any shoes which was something he never, EVER did. He kept running and then he finally reached his apartment building. As soon as he ran inside, the landlord stopped him in the lobby. 'What are you doing back? I thought you were in the hospital.' Kibum did not have the time for this old man, but he tried his best to keep his temper in check. 'I was. Not anymore. I'm looking for someone, the guy that rented my place after my accident. Is he here?' The old man folded his arms and he said, 'No he's not. Left early this morning to the hospital-' Kibum got all he needed, turned around and ran-again he was really panting but hey, that was what three weeks in a coma having had no gym time but he kept going.

He arrived to the hospital, nurses and doctors walking around, looking at him like he was an escaped lunatic-not that he blamed them, he did look crazy but right now in this moment he didn't care. 'Hello...sir? Are you ok?' Kibum turned around, and a pretty young nurse, was standing there looking both a little scared and confused. 'Hey. Can you help me?' He asked, the woman smiling politely and she said, 'I can try sir. Um, please...let's sit down.' She directed him to a spare bed, but Kibum did not want to sit and he was sure now, that she thought he was a patient that had run away. 'I need to see someone, the doctor that looked after the guy in the coma-me, if that wasn't clear.' The young womans eyes widened and she said, 'Oh! Oh my god, you're Kibum! The Kim Kibum!'

Kibum smiled, feeling really good despite the fact that he was sitting in pajamas, messed up hair and no make up. 'Yes. Yes I am. I really need to see the doctor that looked after me. Um...his name...aww god, what is his name?' Kibum ran his hands into his hair, cursing his short term memory and then the nurse said, 'I know who you mean. Dr Jinki.' He let go of his head, spreading his arms out like he was ready to hug her and he said, 'Yes! Yes, is he here? It's really important.' The girl grinned and she went, 'I will see if I can find him.' She made to turn away, but then she said, 'I am a huge fan by the way, I loved your YouTube videos. If it wasn't for your videos I would not have known how to properly colour treat my hair.'

'Thjank you so much.' Kibum said, feeling a little light headed so he sat down. 'Thats...really nice of you to say.' He blinked a few times, seeing spots and then the woman said, 'Oh...how did you get here? Are you alright?' Kibum meant to answer, but all he wanted was to lay down...

 

'Minho, it has to be done.' Jinki said, feeling really tired of this same argument. 'I am moving out of that place, I can't afford it.' That wasn't true and Minho knew it, but Jinki was glad he didn't say out loud. He hated being in that place all alone, Kibums prescence no longer around. He missed him and he...he had to get out. 'Hyung, where then are you going to live then?' Jinki had thought about that and he said, 'I found a cheaper place close by. Listen, can you stop worrying over-' The door to the staff room burst open and a nurse at the door said, looking all frantic, 'You have to come now doctor! Come now, quickly!' Jinki had no idea what this was, but maybe a good emergency was what he needed.

He ran out, the young nurse dragging him by the wrist and then he froze. 'Oh my god...' Kibum was on a bed, looking pale and groaning, while clutching his head. 'Kibum?' He ran over, holding the mans hands and all he got was a moan, 'It hurts...' Jinki got him onto the bed properly and he looked at the nurse, 'What is he doing here? Why did you not call me?' She looked down and she said, 'I was going to. I have no idea why he came...he just said he had to see you.' Jinki looked at Kibum, trying to get him to settle and he said, 'What have you gone and done?'