All Coming Back

Haunted

Kibum was going crazy. He was out of hospital-finally, but little did he realise Taemin would go all jailer nurse on him and confine him to his place. Taemins place was nice, but dear god the boy didn't know a duster or a dish rag-even after Kibum got him those nice ones for a present and Taemins idea of eating in was ramen and melon milk. Tragic really. 'You'll call me during the shoot right? And email me ALL the picturess.' Taemin nodded, stepping around the puppies and fixing his jacket. 'Yes. You already told me that three times.' Kibum groaned and he went, 'Well I've also told you three times to fix your tie but that went nowhere.' Taemin smiled, and he came over and let Kibum fix his tie and then he said, 'Have a good day in the outside world. I'll be here...' Taemin looked at him sadly and he said, 'I know this for you hyung but. Jinki-hyung did say you're better resting for at least a week before going back to work. Any headaches?'

Kibum shook his head, 'And no dizzy spells either.' He pulled the blanket around himself and he said, 'Pick up some food when you get out...and dear help you if its ramen again. Something healthy.' Taemin rolled his eyes and he went, 'I swear you'd be dead without me.' He waved bye, leaving Kibum alone and he stared at his two dogs, sitting beside Adam and Eve, Taemins two. All four four of them, gazing at him like, 'What happens now?' Kibum had no idea, but he felt his eyes get heavy his body wanting him to sleep. But hadn't he done that already? He was trapped in a coma, almost dead for nearly a month. He barely slept, terrified that he would never wake up again. Being in an endless sleep does that to a person.

'When Snow White got woken up, she got a handsome prince...when it happened to me, I get nothing but blurry images and some dumb, yet cute doctors mug out of my mind. Where is the justice?' He asked the dogs, but sadly they couldn't give him an answer. He supposed he would have to deal with his memories when he was better, but for now he would sleep...even for just a few minutes. He lay back, let his tired eyes close and soon he was fast asleep. He had the weirdest dream. He was back at his apartment, standing in the bedroom but it was empty. Weird. He didn't remember moving his furniture. He walked out the door, seeing everything had been cleared out...all his wall hangings, the rug on the floor. What was going on?

'Hyung, you sure you're gonna be ok?' Kibum stopped dead, when he heard the voices. Someone was here. Did some horrible robbers break into his home and steal everything? All his furniture and...oh so help them if they took his laptop. His life was on that thing. He stormed in, ready to tear them a new one, when he saw him. Two men were standing in the empty living room. One tall, broad shouldered and about 75% of him was his legs. The other was that bit shorter, but he had lovely arms and...that smile. That goofy smile...Kibums jaw dropped when he recognised the warm brown eyes...'Jinki?'