It Was You

Haunted

This was way too weird. Why was Kibum dreaming about this guy? After the scene in his living room, the room faded and then he was shown it again, this time Jinki was on this ratty looking couch, laptop propped in front of him and he was looking really annoyed. 'Will you leave me alone? If you're gonna stick around, then at least go somewhere else.' Kibum was about to call the men in white, when he saw...himself. A faded, almost transulcent version of himself. He was standing by the TV, arms folded wearing a look that Kibum usually wore at work that said, 'Do not with me.' This was getting way too weird and creepy. 'The last I checked, I lived here! You are the squatter old man!' The real Kibum snorted; old man, good nickname for that older guy. He had the persona of someone twice his age, yet his handsome face and all that went with it was barely 30.

'You lived here once!' Jinki shouted, gathering his laptop and saying. 'And stop calling me old man! I'm not much older than you!' He stood up, then winced placing a hand on his back. Ghost Kibum just giggled and went, 'Forget your cane?' Jinki just glared at him, before storming to his room and slamming the door, making the scene change one more time. This time, Kibum was back in the hospital, his body in the bed fast asleep almost looking dead. Nothing like an 'out of body experience', Kibum throught bitterly, then the door opened to his room and there was Jinki again. 'Doctor, is he still not awake?' A nurse was with Jinki this time and she was looking at Kibum like she would a poor child that had fallen over. 'No. But he is getting stronger.' Jinki said and then the nurse smiled, 'His brother will be back again I assume?' Jinki nodded, looking down at Kibums body...with a look that the real Kibum couldn't or wouldn't want to analyse.

'Yes. He comes everyday.' The nurse bowed and then left the room, leaving the two men alone. 'I feel like I should get another bed in here, what with the amount of time Taemin is here.' The older man reached over taking Kibums hand and then he said, 'You should be so proud of him. He does work awful hard.' Jinki patted Kibums hand and then he leaned over. 'I won't stop working until you open your eyes again. I promise.' Then, he leaned closer and kissed Kibums forehead, before leaving the room. Then, the room faded away and before Kibum could call for him, he was awake and back in Taemins apartment, with his dog on his lap, looking annoyed at being woken up. 'Sorry...I just had the weirdest dream there.' He patted his puppies head, but the dog was having none of it and just lay back down. 'Fine then, be that way.' Kibum said affectionately and he sat up, trying to piece together what he saw.

Was it real? Was it just his imagination? Kibum wasn't too sure, but he knew one thing: he had to see his lovely sweet old man again...