Emergency

Haunted

3 Hours Before...

Kibum sat in his office, the only sound was the clock on the wall ticking all too slowly and his eyes were drooping, telling him they did not plan on staying open much longer, if he kept going. He had read over the report his boss had given him about their latest sales over three times and by this time it was 6:30 and he was seeing all blurs and red lines. 'Hyung? Are you still reading that?' He looked up, seeing Taemin at his door, tie undone and his fluffy black hair even more untidy than normal. 'Oh sorry. I can barely comprehend anything anymore. You hungry?' His brother smiled, walking in and sitting down, and he was about to put his feet up but Kibum gave him a look that said, 'Don't you dare..' and then he put his legs down. 'Where do we go eat then? Chinese? Korean?'

'Why do we always eat Asian food?'

'Uh, cos we are Asian...?'

'Just seems stereotypical. Why not pizza, why not fried chicken?'

'Hyung you don't even like fried chicken. And you're off the cheese cos of you diet.'

'Well I would like the option.' Taemin smiled and he stood up stretching. 'Well, I will let you decide then. Now are you coming or not?' Kibum shut the file and he said, 'OK...but you're buying.'

'If thats the case, we're getting fried chicken...' The brothers put on their jackets and then went at the same time, 'And beer.' Laughing and slowly making their way out of the quiet office building and it was when they got outside that Taemin went, 'I forgot my wallet!' Kibum rolled his eyes and he handed Taemin his key card and said, 'Boy, you would lose your head were you not attached. I'll get the car...' Taemin opened the door and he went, 'Sorry hyung, I'll be just a minute.' Which was in the parking garage, across the street. Kibum made sure Taemin went inside and...well he saw there was no traffic and he took all of two steps, before a huge black car barrelled down the street and right into him...he fell he ground, smashing his head on the concrete...then nothing...

 

Emergency Room, 3 Hours After

'CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE, EMERGENCY!!' Jinki turned around, seeing green clad paramedics rushing in, dragging a trolley and without thinking, him and Minho ran over and he said, 'What have we got?' The young med, looked at him and she said, '25 year old male, hit by a car outside Mode offices. Cuts and bruises, but his head is severly bleeding-we suspect its mostly internal.' They got the man inside and Jinki checked the mans heartbeat and he said, 'God, his heartbeat is getting weak. He's losing a lot of blood.' Minho beside him was trying to get under control and they got the man onto a proper bed and Jinki said, 'There is too much blood, there could be a clot...' The nurses got the guy hooked up, and the machines starting going crazy, 'We need to operate now! Get him to the operating theatre now!' Minho and the nurses got to, and Jinki ran to see a young man standing by the door, pale faced looking like he wa about to vomit. 'Who are you?' The young man looked at him and his small little voice went, 'Is my brother gonna die?'

'No. Not if I can help it. Please wait in there.' The young man whimpered and then as soon as he was gone, Jinki prepared himself the operation that could either kill or save that young mans brother...he only hoped he wasn't too late...