Chapter 9

You've change everything in me!

 

"Yah, I'm serious here soojung. Don't make fun with me." I said with a harsh tone. How can she laugh like that? 

"I'm sorry oppa, I just want you to experience this atleast once in your life. Trust me it's good." She said seriously. I was going to speak when she drag me in the street foods area. 

"Looks so delicious right oppa?" I look at the street foods I must say it really looks delicious so i nodded.

"Since you accompany me today. I'll let you eat anything you want and i will pay." She said smiling.

"I can pay for myself soojung." 

"Yah! I'm the one who will pay anything you eat okay?" 

"Okay." I said shortly. This girl is really different to any girl i know. Maybe because she's not an heir like others.

"Try this oppa. It taste really good." She gave me a 3 sticks of her favorite street food. I was hesitant at first but looking at her pleading makes me swallow everything she gave me. 

"It's good. Please give me some more." She just laugh at me and gave me another 3. 

After eating almost 10 sticks i feel like I'm so full.

"Thanks for today oppa. Hope you enjoy this day." She said smiling.

"Yes i am. Maybe because of the street food." She's smiling mischievously.

"Next time i will tour you here in gangnam."

"Neh. Thank you soojung." I smile lightly. The truth is i really enjoyed this day. The street foods, the market and specially her company. 

"You're welcome oppa. By the way I'm okay here. You can go oppa." she said. I want to insist on bringing her home but why should i? So i just nodded.

Soojung POV:

"Bye oppa. See you tomorrow." I smile and wait him to leave. He smile and nodded. 

------------------------------------------
I'm done cooking some of Myungsoo oppa's favorite food. 

"Their late?" I murmured.

This day is really a happy day! I was smiling like crazy thinking of what happened earlier. He is such a prince and gosh his so hot just by eating street foods. Should i text him to say thank you?

My thoughts interrupt when i hear the bell rang. I stood up immediately. I know it's them. I run and open the door as fast as i can. I saw Sooyeon unnie and Myungsoo oppa's smiling at me. I already hugged oppa.

"Yah soojung. How could you hugged him first more than your sister?" I smile at my sister's jealous act.

"Haha you know soojung just missed me so much noona." Myungsoo oppa laugh and sooyeon unnie punch him lightly.

"Haha unnie your really a jealous sister ever." I hugged here and whisper. "We always saw each other everyday so don't be so overacting." I laugh and she slap me on my shoulder lightly.

"Yah. Anyway i know you both miss each other. You can go at the sofa. I'm going to prepare what my sister cook for you." My sister said pointing on oppa.

"Really soojung you cook for me?" oppa said while smiling.

"Neh oppa. All your favorite dishes. You should eat well okay? Your more skinnier than the last time i saw you." I said in a worried tone. Well the last time i saw him was two months ago when he also visited us. We always have communication we chat and skype everytime we have a free time.

"Haha you know i need to be fit to be y soojung."  He said. What? He wants to be y?

"Then don't tell me you already have your six pack abs?" I laugh hard.

"Yah soojung. I already have four and i will try to add two more to be six." He said proudly.

"Haha anyway oppa hows US?"

"Nothing change. Two more months left soojung and i will be back here again for good." 

"Really oppa? That's one of the best thing happened to me today."

"So there is a lot more?" He asked curious. I just smile and giggle.

"Tell me? Don't just smile like that soojung." 

"Haha you know me well oppa. You know it's about him." I said blushing. 

"So this is about minho again?" 

"Yes it is. He accompanied me earlier. We also eat our favorite street food together. You know like a date." I said proudly.

"A date? Haha stop dreaming soojung. I told you to stop dreaming about him. Not because you're not enough but because he is different from us. I'm just concerned and you know your my bestfriend." He said in worried tone.

"Thanks for the concern oppa. I know that i'm not enough for him."

"I didn't say that soojung. The man you will love for the rest of your life will be the most lucky person for sure soojung." He said smiling. I trust my bestfriend.

"Thank you oppa. You know i love you." I said hugging him.

"You know i love you more soojung." He whispered. 

Sooyeon unnie interrupt our moment because the dinner is ready. We eat a lot and Myungsoo oppa compliments my cooking skills. Thank you to my chef sister sooyeon unnie for teaching me how to cook. After the dinner we watched movie. 

"Myungsoo you can use soojung's bed and you baby you can sleep in my bed okay?" Unnie said.

"It's okay noona i can sleep here." Pointing on the sofa.

"No oppa, it's okay. Unnie's bed is big for one so i can sleep their. You should rest i know you still have to do more tomorrow." 

"Okay. Good night to both of you." He kissed my forehead and went upstair to sleep. 

--------------