Chapter 12

You've change everything in me!

Minho POV:

You should focus on jumping minho. Don't bother to look at them.   
 
--------------------
"Taem, did you hear about soojung? She's the hot topic today in the campus." Key said. I was reading my book but stop immediately so i can hear what kibum will say.

"About his hot boyfriend. According to my source he is Kim Myungsoo a soon to be doctor in seoul. Well his one of the top student in their school. That's the reason why we have a lot of young doctors here in seoul because of their acceleration." He continued.

"Really? So he is a smart one? And i think his really rich also like us." Taem said.

"Is he better than minho hyung?" Taem continue.

"Ofcourse not. Minho is incomparable you know how much popular he is. His not just a popular, a rich and a genius." Said kibum. Kibum is really my fan. I smile lightly. 

"Then i'm also better than him." Taem boastfully said. 

"I don't think so. I didn't know soojung is his girlfriend."

"Really? It's a bad news for jongin."

"What do you mean?" Kibum asked. Don't tell me jongin likes her too?

"Well jongin confess to me that he likes soojung. His about to court her but well it's too late because she has a boyfriend already." Taem confess.

"Really? Soojung is really something huh? She looks like." Kibum was about to continue when i stood up and went into my private room.

Is it really true that jongin likes her? Or is it because she looks like yoona? 

Throwback

"Minho?." Jongin punch me hardly!

"What's with you?" I asked holding my left cheek. 

"You betrayed me! You know how much i love yoona right?" He said crying.

"I'm sorry jongin but i love her too. I told you before right? I like her too."

"I'm the first who saw her. I'm her first ever friend here. I'm the one who always by her side. How could you betray me?" He said angrily. 

"I love her jongin. I'm sorry but we love each other. I didn't betray you. You know i like her too." 

"! Don't you ever hurt her or i will kill you! I will never give up! I'm here waiting for her so you better take care of her." He warned me. I know he really loves yoona. Jongin is one of my close friend. I don't want him to be hurt but i really love yoona too. I love yoona more than anything here in the world. She's the most important person in my life after my parents.

"I will never hurt her. I'm sorry jongin." 

End of throwback

"Ming? Let's eat lunch at the cafeteria?" Onew hyung said.

"You can go hyung. I'll be there in a minute. I was going to finish this book."

"How many minutes ming? We only have 1 hour for lunch pali. You can read that later." Aissh this old man. I stood up and walk behind my members. As usual everybody are looking at us. 

They sat beside soojung. I want to protest but i don't want to look obvious so i sat with them. Soojung greeted us politely. 

"So soojung. Congrats your popular already." Jonghyun hyung said. I was just listening in their conversation.

"How come? I'm not oppa." She look shy.

"You know because of your boyfriend." Taemin said.

"Well about that." 

"Let's grab foods guys." I cut her words. I don't care about her relationship and i dont want to hear it.

We grab foods and back on the table. She looks so sad today. Why? She should be happy because his boyfriend visited her. 

"So soojung, just what i ask earlier. How do you feel that your the hot topic today in our school?" Jonghyun asked.

"I didn't know that i'm the topic and i don't care. I don't have time for that. I'm a busy person."

"Wow great answer miss jung." Jongin said sitting beside soojung. I was pissed. I don't even know why. Is it because of jongin being sweet with soojung?

"Hi guys." He greeted us. I didn't bother to look at him. "So ms. Jung where is jinri?" Jongin asked.  

"She's coming in a bit."

"I'm here. I'm sorry besty i'm late. Oh hi Shinee oppa's and Jongin oppa." She greeted. I smile lightly.

I saw her whisper something to soojung and soojung look at me. I know it's about me. 

"Well guys were going. I want to sit with my bestfriend alone." Jinri said holding soojung's right hand. They stood up and bow at us. 

"Wait jinri. I want to talk to you first. You know i miss you." Taemin said.

"Yah oppa!" Jinri shout! "How could you joke like that? Aishh let's go besty." I saw soojung smiling. Atleast she smile a bit.

Soojung POV

"They sat beside me earlier. And thank you because your here already..

"I'm sorry besty. I know it's really hard for you. Anyways i want to ask you something." 

"What?" I asked a little bit nervous.

"Don't you know that your the hot topic today? And they said that you have a handsome soon to be a doctor boyfriend? Is it myungsoo oppa?" 

"His not my boyfriend besty. How could you trust them. You know everything about me. It's myungsoo oppa's fault. Jongin oppa know aslo that he is just my bestfriend."

"Really? That's why jongin oppa didn't ask you. Anyway why don't you gave myungsoo oppa a chance?"

"You know the reason."

"I know the reason and i know your hurting right now. Don't hurt yourself because of oppa. You deserved someone who will love you back and i know it's myungsoo oppa." I don't want to talk about it so i changed the topic.

"Besty you didn't tell me something."

"Yah don't change the topic soojung." Aissh this girl. I need to change the topic.

"What's with you and taemin oppa huh?" She blushed hearing his name. 

"Don't tell me you like him?" Finally the topic is her.

"Ofcourse not! You know how much i like chanyeol right?" 

"So why are you blushing?"

"Yah soojung don't change the topic." She looks irritated. I just smile.

"Then let's change the topic. By the way i want to tell you something." I said so excited.

"What is it?" She asked also excited.

"I got a job near here besty in a coffee shop." I said happily.

"Really? What a good news besty." She said happily.

"I will start on monday. Wish me luck!"

"I will besty." She hugged me and i'll hug her back. I glance at minho oppa and our eyes met. He immediately look down. Aissh what's with him again?

-------------------------------
"Oppa? You fetch me again? Are you not that busy? And it's not yet 4pm. We still have two more subjects." I said. I know some eyes are on us. I also see minho oppa looking at us. 

"It's okay. I'll just bring you this and i'll be back later because tomorrow i can't fetch you until next week because of our seminar. I don't want my girlfriend to miss me so much."

"Yah!" I slapped him lightly. I feel guilty because i can't give him what he wants. I can't love him like what he wants. I love him but just a brother and nothing else.

"Let's go?"

-------------------------------
Minho POV

Him again? Why i feel hurt? Do i really like her? 

"Hyung. That myungsoo is really a protective boyfriend huh?" Taemin said.

"No wonder soojung is pretty." Key said also. I ignored them and went outside.

I saw jinri followed me.

"Oppa?" I ignored her and walk faster.

"Oppa?" She called again.

"Yes jinri? You need something?" I asked calmly.

"Nothing. Oppa what do you think about soojung and myungsoo oppa? They look good together right?" Jinri said smiling.

"I don't know and i don't care. What do you want?" I said in irritation.

"Okay. Don't be so overacting!" She said.

"You need something right?" I asked. 

"You know me well oppa. By the way soojung's birthday is coming. Can you help me organize for her party?" So soojung's birthday is coming? I don't want to be involved not because i really don't want but because i don't want to be close with her again.

"You will help me okay? Because your member already agreed with me."

"I don't want to waste my time jinri."

"Yah it's my bestfriends party! I need your help!" 

"But why me?" 

"I need your help okay? Don't be so selfish!" 

"How come i become selfish?"

"Aisssh just say yes okay? Please oppa." She do the aegyo. My cousin is really stubborn. I just nodded. She hugged me and leave.

-------------------------------
Soojung's POV

I still feel hurt! Everytime i'm alone i feel like i want to burst out what i feel. I need to confess to him. I don't care if he will ignore me or hate me. I just need to tell everything to him. I don't want to pretend anymore.  

"Soojung?" I wipe my tears and turn around.

Minho POV

I was walking to the rooftop to atleast get some fresh air when i saw soojung their sitting alone. Should i approach her? But i know she will ignore me again. 

"Soojung?"

She look at me and i think she's crying.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone. I was hurt seeing her like that.

"Nothing." She's about to stood up when i hold her wrist.

"What?" She asked a bit annoyed.

"Why are you crying? Did your boyfriend hurt you?" I asked in more worried tone.

"Why should you care?" She asked in a mad tone.

"Well." She cuts my word.

"You're so numb minho! Didn't you know how much i like you?" So i'm right. She likes me.

"I was just pretending that i don't like you because you said you don't want someone who likes you in a special way. I tried to ignore my feelings but i still can't!" I didn't say anything. I feel like i'm hurt also.

"You're right! I should stop being close with you! I know you don't want someone to like you! I will try my best minho!"

"I love you minho. I feel this the very first time i saw you. And today i will try to forget it! I'm sorry for the confession." She's about to leave when she turn around and speak something.

"And about myungsoo. He is not my boyfriend but my very bestfriend. Who knows someday he will become my boyfriend. I'm sorry again bye!" She run fast, i want to follow her but i know it can't help and what should i tell her? 

"I hurt her again. Am i really numb? I don't want to see her crying." I suddenly punch the wall. I can't feel the hurt. Am i really numb? 

Soojung POV

I can't stand this anymore. I wipe my tears and went into the restroom. I cried out loud! I'm so hurt. It's not his fault anyway. I can't force someone to love me, were in a different path. I'm not in a fairy tale to become a sudden princess by a prince. 

"Your an idiot soojung!" I wipe my tears and went outside. I feel like in any moment i will faint. I can't see clearly, i want to rest!

Jinri POV

"Aissh why she's not answering her phone?" I murmured.

"Where are you besty?" I murmured while dialing her number.

"Jinri soojung is in the clinic. She fainted near the restroom!" One of our classmate said. I was shocked and immediately follow him.

-------------------------------
Minho POV

I'm still thinking about her and yoona. 

"Hyung did you hear soojung fainted near the restroom earlier?" Taemin said. I was shocked but letting taemin to finish his word.

"But she's okay now." He continued.

"Really what happened to her? Maybe because she's tired." Onew hyung said. I feel so worried. Should i visit her? I stood up and went outside. They didn't mind me because they're busy talking about her. I run fast at the clinic. I was going to enter but i hear some voice. I know it's him and her.

"I'm really okay oppa."

"You sure? My stubborn baby!" 

"Yah!" I hear them laughing. I feel relieved atleast she's okay now. She don't need to see me. I walk fast back to my room.

Soojung POV

"I told you to stop worrying about him. He doesn't like you in a special way soojung. I don't want you to be hurt."

"I hope i can control my heart oppa. But don't worry from now on i will start to move on."

"I'm hurt soojung. Can't you see hearing that makes me more hurt." 

"I'm sorry oppa. If i can teach myself i will choose you."

"Aissh just take care yourself okay? I don't want you to be hurt. I will still continue to love you and please let me court you and give me a chance." I didn't say anything. I don't want him to be hurt. I just smile and close my eyes.


-------------------------------

2 days after.

I was walking when i bump into someone.

"I'm" minho oppa?

"It's okay." He said. I didn't bother to look at him. I immediately walk fast.

Minho POV

So i was ignored by her? Everytime i saw her she just smile lightly and leave. It's my fault. I told her not to be close with me and yes she's doing it. Should i talk to her and apologize for being so rude? But why should i? After she confess my mind is full of question and confusion.

"I need to go to the beach."

------------------- 

Hi guys. Another chapter for my beloved readers. I was a little bit sad. I feel like some of you guys don't like the flow of the story. I hope i can hear your recommendations through comment so i can improve some scenes in the story. Thank you. :)