Chapter 15

You've change everything in me!

Finally Mr. Park dismissed us early.  

"I'll go ahead besty. I'll visit you at the cafe some other time." She said and we kissed cheek to cheek.

"It's okay besty. Take care."

------------------
"Good morning mam, good morning sir." I greeted the customer happily. Well maybe because i'm more of inspired. 

"Thank god i'm not in the cashier today." It's a little hard for me since it's my first time. 

I was cleaning the table when i saw the apink group going inside the cafe.

"Oh !" I murmured. I'm not afraid if they will know that i'm working here. I'm more of afraid because what if they will bully me here. Aisssh not now please.

"Is that soojung?" Chorong said. "Oh they saw me."

They sit outside so i'm a little relieved.

"Miss. Can you come here?" Naeun said. "Oh i know this will happen." I immediately approach them. I need to be confident.

"Yes miss?" I asked.

"Can you get us a water?" Eunji said.

"Right away miss." I was going to get the water when naeun stop me.

"Wait soojung. Why do you need to work here? Are you that poor?" Naeun asked. I smile at her question. "Yes I'm poor. I need to help my sister for us. I don't want to go shopping or anything without my own money. You know i'm not rich like all of you." I said with a smile. I saw eunji looks annoyed in my answer.

"You think it will make you better?" Eunji said.

"I don't think so. I just want to work for our daily living." I explained.

"We don't care. Get us water." Naeun said in a harsh tone.

I hurriedly went back and get water for them.

I'm in shock when chorong move her fit on my way. The water pour on naeun's dress.

"Yah. How dare you." She shout. I immediately grab a tissue and wipe it in her dress.

"I'm sorry naeun i was just.." She release my hand in her dress.

"Don't touch me."

"We should call the manager here." Eunji said.

"I will pay for your dress. I'm sorry." I said pleading. It's my first job. I don't want to get fired this soon.

"Don't you know how much is this dress? Your one month salary is not enough." She shout.

"Then i will pay for that." We're all shocked seeing him. Ottoke, not now oppa.

"Minho oppa?" They gasped.

"Yah. She's the one who did this so she will pay for it." Naeun continue.

"Are you poor to let her pay for your dress?" He asked. "Look naeun it's just a dress i can buy you a lot if you want."

"Then buy me a dress" Minho is about to get his wallet when i hold his arm.

"Don't. I can pay for that." I exclaimed.

"And why are you holding his arm?" Eunji grab my hand and released it to minho.

"And beside why do you care about her huh?" Naeun said in a harsh tone.

"Because..." He is about to speak when i cut his words.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." 

Chorong push me hard and i sat on the ground. Minho immediately help me to stand up. "Stay here and i will talk to them okay?" I know what will he do so i hold his arms. "No oppa." He didn't listen and look back at them.

"Say sorry to soojung." He said in a serious tone.

"Are you crazy minho?" Naeun said.

"Say sorry to her." He continue.

"It's not our..." Minho cut chorong's words.

"Say sorry to her." He shout and i saw in their face how shock they are.

"I'm sorry soojung." Chorong said first. 

"I'm sorry." Eunji said too but naeun is still not saying sorry.

"Answer me first. Why should we say sorry?" She asked. Oh oh. 

"You really want to know why? I don't want my girlfriend to be bullied by anyone." He said seriously. Chorong and eunji's mouth shaped in an O and naeun immediately cry. They're really shocked in his sudden confession. Some of customers are looking at us. Our manager is not here so i feel a little relieved. I was more shocked when minho hold my hand.

"Don't ever try to hurt my girlfriend or i will be the one to fight for her." He said in a harsh tone. Naeun is still crying. I know how much they like minho. 

"This is not true right? Right girls?" Naeun said. "Let's go girls." They're about to leave but minho stop them. She holds naeun's wrist.

"Your not saying sorry to soojung yet." 

"It's okay oppa." I said but he didn't listen. He still holds naeun's wrist.

"Yah. I'm hurt minho can't you see?" Pointing on her heart. I know she likes minho oppa so much.

"Oppa. It's really okay. Let them go." Minho oppa look at me and release naeun's wrist.

The apink girls leave immediately. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

"Why did you do that? I'm sure they will spread that in our school."

"I don't care about them. I'm here to protect you. Are you okay? I'll bring you home now." He said. I blushed hearing those sweet words.

"I'm still at work ming. You can go home. I can take care of myself." I said.

"I don't. I will wait you here." He said.

"Ming don't be stubborn okay? You need to go home."

"I don't want my girlfriend to go home alone in the middle of the night." He explained.

"Okay fine but you need to order okay?" I said smiling.

"Why don't you work at our school, i can help you." 

"Yah. I don't want to work their because of your help."

"Why? I'm your boyfriend and we own the school." 

"Not because you own the school you can do whatever you want. I'm happy here ming. It's my first job so let me enjoy this."

"But i'm not sure if i always fetch you and bring you home."

"I'm not a kid anymore ming. I can take care of myself."

"I don't want you to be alone. From now on i will fetch you and bring you home after  work okay?" He said.

"Okay sir. But if you can't, don't worry about me okay?" He laugh a bit.

"Yes ma'am. But..."

"What?"

"My bodyguard will be my proxy okay?"

"What?"

"Yah. I don't want you to be alone and i always want you to be safe. So don't complain okay?" Aisssh he is really sweet. I smile widely and kiss him on the cheek.

"Alright sir. Just wait here okay? I'll be back later. Then order some of our coffee okay?" I said and he nodded.

-------------------
"Wow so he is your boyfriend? That's choi minho right? Your so lucky girl." Luna said.

"The prince and the soon to be princess." Kwanghee also said. We all laugh. 

"Yes i'm lucky." I said proudly.

"What are you talking about? Back to work." Our OIC said. We immediately get back to work. I always glance at minho oppa. He is busy on his laptop. What is he doing? I came near him and saw a graph. He didn't notice me because he is really busy. I think it's about their company. So he is working also?  

"Miss?" One customer call me. I hurriedly went their. I hope minho oppa didn't notice me.

"Yes sir?"

"Are you new here?" The guy with blonde hair ask me. He is handsome and tall but no one can compare with my boyfriend.

"Neh sir."

"Oh i see. I'm a regular customer here. Anyway can you help me on this?" He pointed on the buzzer.

"What's with the buzzer sir?"

"Well i think it's not working."

"Oh let me see?" I get the buzzer and found out that the battery is already empty.

"We do apologize sir. The battery is already empty. I will change for awhile." 

"Okay soojung."

"How can..." He pointed on my name pin.

"Oh okay sir."

"Taehyung. You can call me taehyung." He said.

"Oh okay sir taehyung."

"Just taehyung." He said smiling cutely.

"Okay taehyung." I was about to go when he call me again. This time a bit loud and i know minho oppa hear it.

"Yes taehyung?"

"Can i..." 

"Is everything okay yeobo?" Minho oppa approach us. Aisssh is he jealous?

"Yeobo? Oh i see." I look at minho oppa and i rolled my eyes.

"Nothing oppa. You can go back to your table." I said to minho oppa and look back to the customer. "Oh sorry sir. Anyway sir what did you say earlier?"

"Oh nothing. Just help me change my buzzer. Thank you."

"Right away sir." I smile a bit and drag minho oppa back in his table.

"Ming?"

"What? He is flirting my girlfriend. What do you want me to do just watching the two of you?" He said seriously.

"It's part of my job beside his not doing anything."

"I know guys soojung."

"Aissh anyway wait me here i only have 5 minutes left okay? I'll just change his buzzer and get my bag." I said and he just nodded. 

---------------
He open the door of his car for me and he put the seatbelt on me. "My boyfriend is so sweet." I said.

"I want to take care of you." He said in a serious tone.

"Still serious ming?"

"I'm not." He denied.

"Okay then."

"Don't ever try to talk to the customer like earlier okay?"

"Huh? What did i do? It's part of my job ming." He face me and look at me in the eyes.

"Soojung, i can't take that. I'm your boyfriend. I don't want some guys near you."

"Yah oppa. Don't be too jealous." I said laughing.

"I'm serious soojung."

I pinch his cheeks. "Your really cute oppa. Don't worry your the only man in the world for me. Beside how can i cheat to the most popular and handsome guy in school and not just in school i think your the most handsome guy i've ever met in my whole life. I'm the luckiest girl and i'm sure everybody will hate me for having you." I said smiling.

"I will protect you from them and promise to always tell me everything okay? If they bully you please tell me okay?"

"I will sir." I said and he smile. He start the engine and drive. Me? Going to cheat to the man i love for so long? Never! He will be my first and my last.

--------------------
"Do you want to go inside first ming?" I asked.

"It's okay soojung. It's already late. You should rest. I will fetch you tomorrow okay? Don't forget to bring extra clothes for our P.E. I love you." He kissed me on the forehead. I wave and bid a goodbye.

--------------------
"Soojung your prince charming is waiting for you already." My sister said giggling.

"But i'm not yet eating breakfast. I will call him unnie okay?" 

I went outside and saw him waiting.

"Good morning oppa. Why don't you go inside first?" I asked.

"Good morning my princess. I want too, but i remember we have a meeting in football club. I'm the captain so they will not start without me. Can we go now?"

"Oppa? You should text me that you have a meeting. You know i can go by myself." I said sadly.

"I don't want you to go alone."

"But i didn't eat breakfast yet beside oppa it's early in the morning not a middle of the night." 

"I know. That's why i bring you breakfast." He pointed on the plastic bag.

"Okay wait me here for awhile." I said.

I hurriedly get my bag and hopped in his car.

"Oppa next time just text me okay?"

"I want to fetch you. We can't talk that much when we are in school so atleast we can talk while i'm driving right?"

"Okay oppa. Can i sleep oppa?" I said. Well i'm really sleepy. I can't sleep well last night because of day dreaming about minho. Well i didn't expect that the one i really love is already mine and yes this is true. I'm not dreaming.

Minho POV

"Ofcourse you can. Didn't you sleep well last night?" I didn't hear her answer so i look at her. I smile when i saw her peacefully sleeping.

When we arrived at school i carry her in a bridal style. It's easy because the elevator is near my office.

When we arrived at my office, i put soojung in the sofa. I kiss her forehead "i will wake you up after our meeting my princess." 

--------------------
Soojung POV

I slowly open my eyes and immediately stood up.

"Where am i?" I said. I look around and realize that it's minho oppa's office. I was about to open the door when minho oppa open it.

"Oh your awake already. Pali our PE class will start in a minute."

"Why didn't you wake me up oppa? Don't tell me you..." He cut my words.

"Your so heavy huh." He teased me.

"Yah." I shout. He just smile and hold my hand.

Were walking hand in hand at the hallway. Everybody's eyes are looking at us. Some girls are murmuring and some are crying. He is really popular. I know in any moment some girls will kill me. They really look so envious. 

"Are you okay?" Minho oppa whisper.

"I'm just nervous oppa. Everybody is looking at us." He tightened the hold in my hand. He squeeze it and whisper. "Because I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world." He said smiling. I also smile and blushed. He never failed to make me happy even in his simple words.