Chapter 7

You've change everything in me!

Krystal POV:

I run fast hiding my tears. I stop at the soccer field.

“What happened to you soojung? You know that he will never love you from the first time right?” I tell myself. “He looks good with Yuri, don’t expect him to love you. You idiot!” I continued.

“You should wipe your tears before someone see’s you.” I froze and look up looking at her. I miss her so much. I hurriedly stood up and hugged her.

“I miss you besty.” She whispered in my ear. I cried more hugging her tightly.

“Besty. I miss you too. I’m so lost these past few days.” I cried more.

“I’m sorry besty. I know it’s hard for you. I’m sorry.” I hear her crying also. I laugh. She slap my shoulder lightly.

“Yah, why are you laughing?” She asked also laughing.

“Haha I just miss you besty. Let’s wipe our tears.” I said and wipe her tears.

 “Yah, why did you tell him to take care of me?” I said.

“Who?” She asked.

“Minho oppa.”

“Hmmm. Oh yeah yeah besty. You know I don’t want you to be alone.” She said smiling.

“I’m okay besty. Don’t worry about me. Thank you anyway.” I said.

“Guess what? I met someone there.” She said giggling.

“Really? Is it a guy or a girl?” I asked.

“A guy of course. He is an idol.”

“Oh my God one of our idols?”

“Neh.” She smile widely.

“Oh my… Don’t tell me it’s EXO?” I shout.

She just nodded.

“Ottoke best you’re so lucky. Is it my Lay?” I smile widely.

“No but it’s my Chanyeol.” She giggled.

“Oh My God.” I froze. I know that she really like him more than just a fan.

“I know right. And guess what, we talked and exchange numbers.”

“Oh M. Daebak!”

“But best I’ll tell you everything next week. I just came here to visit you.” My smile fades. So I’m all alone again?

“Don’t worry best I’ll be back as soon as possible. You know I miss you, I will be back, don’t worry Jongin oppa and Minho oppa will be there for you.” She said smiling.

I didn’t say anything but I hug her and she hugged me back. I will miss this girl again.

“Don’t worry best I know your brave enough. I love you besty. I’ll go now. I’m sure mom is waiting at the airport. I still have 1 hour but you know I don’t want to be late.” She hugged me again. I smile at her.

“My best friend is such a busy person huh. Take care besty. See you next week.” She smiles widely. After our small talk she leaved. How I miss my best friend.

“I’m here all alone again. Aissshhh…” I murmured.

“Soojung?” I heard someone call me and I know it’s him. Like earlier I sigh, fake a smile and turn around.

“Oh…Neh oppa?” still with my fake smile.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Oh I just need fresh air.” He sat beside me.

“Oh here? Why not in the rooftop?” He asked.

“I don’t want to disturb you and Yuri.”

“Us? Why? Are we doing something?” You really smirk like that huh.

“Nothing.” I just said and look down.

Minho POV:

Why I feel this way. The truth is after my conversation with Yuri I purposely check where this girl beside me. I saw her crying, I was going to approach her when I saw Jinri. I can’t hear what they are talking about but I know that this girl have a problem. I don’t know but I don’t want to see her crying or even sad. What’s with me? Is it because she really looks like Yoona? Yeah it is.

“Okay. You better go to your classroom now. You only have 10 minutes left.” She hurriedly look at her watch and stood up immediately.

“Oh my. I’m going oppa.” She bow and run fast. I just nodded and smile when she run.

“This girl is really something.” I murmured.

Krystal POV:

Thanks god I’m not yet late. I sat in the last row. I glance at the person beside me.

“Is she crying?” I murmured.

“Hi. Are you okay?” I asked the girl.

She just look at me and nodded. She is pretty and I know she’s also new here. She’s taller than me. Her black hair makes her more attractive.

“O…okay. Are you new here too?” I smile lightly.

“Yeah.” She said shortly.

“Oh. By the way I’m Soojung.” I said.

“I’m Suzy. Bae Suzy.”

“Wait Bae Suzy? You look familiar. You’re…”

“Lee Min Ho’s girlfriend.”

“Omo! So lucky!” I said in amazement.

“No need to be envious Soojung. I’m just an ordinary girl.”

 “Ordinary girl? You look like a goddess. And all his fans including me already accepted you as his girlfriend. You’re more beautiful than other Idols and Hallyu here in Korea. Your trending worldwide don’t you know that?” I said in amazed.

She just smiled. She looks so humble also.

“Thank you, but I’m not good enough for him. I mean he is one of the most popular Korean actor worldwide. And soojung believe me you’re really pretty also. I bet you have a lot of fanboys here.”  She said.

“Hey. Even if he is the most popular Korean or even if he is a prince. Your still enough for him. Don’t ever say that. Haha you make me laugh in that part. The boys here didn’t bother to look at me.”

She smile. “Trust me your pretty. Are you also an heir?“

 “Well suzy. I’m not what you think. I’m not an heir. I’m just a simple person who passed the exam and become scholar in this academy.” I said proudly.

“Oh. So were the same? I just passed the exam too.” She said smiling.

“Wow that’s great. At least I’m not alone here.” I said smiling.

“By the way Suzy, we can be friends and don’t hesitate to ask me whenever you need something, okay?” I said reassure her.

“Oh thank you.” She said shyly.

After our chitchat Professor Kang entered the class. Well as usual a great math subject.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------