Chapter 21

You've change everything in me!
Soojung POV "Where is jinri?" I murmured. I need someone to cheer me up! "Alone?" I look up to see jongin oppa. "Hi oppa. Jinri is not here yet so i guess i am." I said in a sad tone. "How about minho?" He asked. "He is in a business trip for 1 week." "Oh that's why you look sad?" "Aniyo!" I denied. "It's okay. You know Minho is an heir. This will always happen so you need to be strong." "Thank you oppa." I was a little shock when he holds my hand and drag me to stood up. "Let's eat ice cream." He said smiling. I gave back the smile and nodded. ------------------------------------- "Thank you oppa." I sincerely said. Without his company i don't think i can survive this day. Is it really possible that i miss him so badly? Jongin oppa raffled my hair. "Yah oppa!" "Anytime Ms. Jung." He said smiling. "Anyway the ice cream we brought was so good. But the price gosh oppa it's so expensive. I will pay you some other time okay?" "Soojung. It's my treat okay? No need to pay me." He said pouting! "Are you sure oppa?" I said seriously. "Well of course. You think i will let you pay? Never!" "Thank you again oppa." We are now standing in front of my house. "You want to come oppa?" "It's okay. Minho hyung will kill me once he know this." He said laughing. "Aisssh. You! Okay take care oppa and thank you again." "You're welcome. Bye jung." He wave and hopped in his car. I came in and saw my sister was preparing for something. "Hi unnie." "Oh hi baby? Don't you have work today?" She asked. "We don't have work for two days. They will renovate the shop for christmas." "Really? Too early." "Unnie it's already October." "Haha kidding sissy. And your birthday is fast approaching." Oh yeah how can i forgot my birthday? I'm turing 17 already. "Yeah my birthday." "Do you have plan for your birthday?" "Nothing. Just want to go to church and thank god for every blessings he gave us." I said smiling. "Okay. I'm going with you on your birthday." "Thank you unnie. I will rest for awhile unnie okay?" I said walking upstair. When i enter my room i jump hard in my bed. This is so tiring. No jinri and no minho? Aisshhh. Thanks to jongin oppa! "Oh i forgot to text minho oppa." I exclaimed. I hurriedly grab my phone. I was expecting some text from him but no one. Maybe he is really busy. I should text him. "To minho oppa: Hi oppa. I'm home already. No work for today and tomorrow because of the shop renovation. Hope your okay there. Take care and i miss you." Every minute i was glancing at my phone. Still no text from him? It's already 9 in the evening. Is he still in the meeting? I grab my phone and start typing a message for him. "To minho oppa: Goodnight and take care oppa." "Okay. You need to sleep soojung. Minho is busy on work okay?" I tell myself. I close my eyes and sleep. I was awake by the sudden ring of my phone. I hurriedly grab my phone and i was smiling happily because minho is calling. I press the answer button. "Hi." He said. "Hi." I respond. "Did i wake you?" He asked. "Oh no. I was studying." I lied and look at the clock. Oh yes it's already 2 in the morning. "Really?" He asked. I can hear he is smiling. "Oh yeah. I lied. I was sleeping peacefully when my phone ring." I said pretending a little annoyed. "I'm sorry. You can back to sleep now." Yah! How can he be like that? I was waiting for him then now he wants to sleep me already. "Okay. Goodnight." I said a little mad. "I miss you." I froze hearing those precious words from him. I smile happily but still i pretend that i'm mad. "You miss me but you want me to sleep already?" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry. I was just thinking that maybe i disturb you." "I'm not. I was waiting for your text the whole day but i didn't received at least one." "I'm sorry soojung. When we arrived at the company. We already headed at their conference room. I'm late remember? And after the meeting the CEO introduce me in some business partner. Then well a dinner. I want to text but i don't have a chance. All eyes are on me. They all think i'm too young for this so i need to impress them. I want them to think that i'm not what they think i am. I'm sorry." Hearing his explanation makes me feel guilty. My tears already flow in my face. "I'm sorry oppa." I said subbing. "Hey are you crying?" He asked. I didn't speak and still subbing. "Hey are you okay? Did i say something wrong soojung? Talk to me." He said in a worried tone. "I just feel guilty Minho. I should understand you." I hear him sighing. "Listen Soojung. Don't feel guilty. You know it's my responsible to at least text you. I want to hug you and wipe your tears but i can't. Can you do it for me? Wipe your tears." He asked. I get some tissue and wipe my tears. "I already did oppa." "Okay. Don't you ever feel guilty okay? It's your right. Go to bed jung. I will call again tomorrow. I love you." "Goodnight oppa. I love you more." He ended the call. Now i can sleep peacefully. ------ So how was the chapter so far? I need to separate them for a little while my readers. This is also a trial for them. Please do comments, subscribe and vote.