Chapter 25

You've change everything in me!


"Jungie wake up!" I heard my unnie's voice.

"Unnie. It's not yet time to get up. Give me some more minutes."

"Soojung. Someone want to see you." Hearing that someone want to see me makes me fully awake. I hurriedly open the door and.

"Happy birthday!" They all greet me. I saw my best friend jinri, jongin oppa and of course my unnie. 

"Blow the candle besty." Jinri said while holding the cake. I was about to blow the candle when jongin stop me.

"Make a wish first soojung." Oh yeah how can i forgot that? I close my eyes and silently wishing that i hope my birthday will be memorable. After that i smile and blow the candle. They clap their hands and hug me one by one.

"Thank you so much guys." I said tearing.

"It's okay besty. You're really important so you deserve everything." My besty said.

"And here open my gift besty." She handed me a box. I hurriedly open it and saw a pair of shoes.

"Ah thank you besty. Is this the one we are talking about last week? A limited edition one?" She nodded and i hug her immediately.

"Oops. You need to open my gift for you too." Jongin said. He handed me a paper bag. I look at him and smile. When i open it i saw an iPod.

 "That is for you. Always wear that whenever your walking alone so that you can't hear other people talking behind you." I look at him and tears fall down on my face. I'm so touch!

"Ahhh thank you oppa." I hugged him tight. I'm really touch!

"You can't cry on your birthday soojung. Just smile." Jongin oppa said.

"Okay kids. Let's eat breakfast?" My unnie said. We follow her at the kitchen. We eat and talk about our plan today. I'm happy and thankful that i have them beside me. Although yes i'm not completely happy because my parents and my boyfriend are not here to celebrate my special day. But at least i have them.

----------------------------------------
Me, jinri and jongin oppa went to school together. When we enter the gate the security guard greeted me a happy birthday. 
I was shocked. No one knows my birthday except my friends. I just smile and bid a thank you. I was about to bow to the guard when someone gave me a red rose and greet me a happy birthday. Jinri and jongin was also shocked. Who did this? Is it possible that Minho is here? Another guy gave me a rose and then another one until i get i think 17 red roses? My heart beats double than the normal one. 

"Besty look." Jinri pointed on the science building. I was shocked when i saw a big tarpaulin with my picture and with a Happy Birthday Soojung on it. Another one is the balloons hanging at the big tree with another Happy Birthday soojung on it. I look at the surroundings.  I can't see him. Where is he? 

When i turn around i saw a guy approaching on our way. He holds a big bouquet of white roses and a cake.

"Miss soojung. Happy birthday. Young master gave this to you." The middle age man said. 

"Minho? Where is he?" I thought his here.

"He is still in japan." I was a bit disappointed but it's okay at least he made an effort. I smile and thank the middle man. I get the flower and blow the candle of the cake.

"Hello, hello mic test!" That was key oppa. He is using the announcer radio.

"Is the mic okay already?" Jonghyun oppa said. I smile at their cuteness.

"Okay ready? One two three." I heard onew oppa's voice.

"Happy happy birthday soojung." They all said. Another tears fall on my face.

"So soojung. I know Minho is not here on your birthday but believe me he want too. He wants your birthday to be memorable. We want to be his substitute. He asked us if can we help him to surprise you. Well since your already important to us even though he didn't ask for help we will surely help him voluntarily. Happy happy birthday soojung." Onew oppa said. I'm crying yes. I'm really touch.

"Hi soojung. Well onew hyung said already a lot of things. So i guess i just want to tell you my wish for you. I hope you get a lot of patience when it comes to Minho hyung. Well he is really a serious person and a busy man but believe us he really loves you. Wishing you all the best our sister in law." Taemin oppa said.

"Can i get the mic already?" Jonghyun oppa said. I laugh and some are also laughing but i guess a lot of people here are envious. Jinri was hugging me behind while jongin oppa was carrying my flowers for me.

"So happy happy birthday again sister in law. You know Minho is our brother. I'm happy that Minho found you. We are very thankful that you bring back the old minho. Always remember that we are always here for you no matter what. We will make sure that Minho will treats you well. You know our Minho is really serious but he is so sweet. I know you know that already. Just always take care yourself okay? Well i talk too long already. Here key it's your time to shine." We all laugh in his cuteness.

"Hi soojung baby. You know we can't let this day past without making your birthday memorable right? We love you and we wish you all the best. I hope you will enjoy this day. Happy birthday again sister in law." Key oppa said. I'm the happiest girl ever.

"Wait." I hear someone's voice. Is it yuri ssi?

"Happy happy birthday pretty soojung. This is yuri or should we say yuri unnie. First of all i'm really thankful that minho found you. You change everything about him. Thank you so much for that. I really love minho like a real brother and i'm so happy he is happy now. Second please always take care of him. I know he really loves you and i'm sure he will do everything for you so please always trust him okay? And lastly i wish you all the best in life. Happy birthday again soojung." My tears is flowing endlessly in their touching messages. Jongin oppa handed me his handkerchief. I wipe my tears and about to walk when i saw shinee oppa's and yuri unnie approaching. Onew oppa handed me a cake and i make a wish then blow the candle. They hugged me one by one and handed me a gift also.

"Soojung. You don't need to cry like that." Key oppa exclaimed. I smile at him.

"Happy birthday again sister in law." He said.

"Thank you oppa's. I'm really really touched."

"We know soojung." Jonghyun oppa said.

"You deserve every love soojung." Yuri unnie said.  

I'm speechless. I don't know what to say this is too much! 

"Let's group hug." Onew oppa said and we hugged. I release the hug when i hear a familiar voice. I look around and saw a big screen.

"Hi soojung. Suzy here. Happiest birthday! I'm glad to have a friend like you. Thank you for everything and i miss you already. By the way someone wants to greet you too." I was shocked when i see Lee Min Ho appears on the screen.

"Hi soojung. Happy happy birthday! Thank you for everything. Well you know it already. She really likes you. I hope to meet you soon. Wishing you all the best. Happy birthday!" My tears form in my eyes again and begun to fall when my umma and appa appear on the screen.

"Happy happy birthday baby. Me and your appa is far from you and your unnie but you were always in our heart. We love you so much and we miss you. I want to meet minho soon okay? He seems so kind." My umma said with her teary eye.

"My baby girl who turns to be a big girl already. Happy birthday baby. Appa will always be here for you. We love you." I'm really touched. This is the best day of my life.

Then last but not the least Minho appears on the screen.

"Hi soojung. Happy happy birthday! I'm really sorry if i can't make it on your birthday. I really want too but a lot of things happened this past few days. I hope you understand. Always remember that your really important to me. I love you and see you soon my princess. Bye!" Another tears run down my face. I miss him so much already. My friends hugged me again and wipe my tears. I feel so special today!

-------------------------------------
After the big surprises, a lot of people greeted me including our professors. Me and my friends ate lunch together. I also open their gift for me. Onew oppa gave me a laptop which i can't accept at first because it looks so expensive. Key oppa gave me a make up kit, an expensive one too. I need to accept it since i already accepted onew oppa's gift. Taemin oppa gave me a gucci bag. How can he buy me this kind of expensive bag? Yuri unnie gave me a dress and a Lacoste bag. Last but not the least jonghyun oppa. He gave me a complete set of jewelry. at first i don't want to accept their gift not because i don't want too but all of them are really expensive. Well i know they are all rich but it's really too much.

After class i go to the near restroom and change my outfit. When i came back they all gasped.

"Wow you're really beautiful soojung." Jonghyun oppa said.

"You're so pretty sister in law." Taemin oppa also said. I blushed in their compliments. 

"Is it really okay?" I asked. My besty approach me.

"Besty you should learn to wear dresses. You're really beautiful." Jinri said.

"So soojung. Are you going home already? Or you want to hangout with us first?" Key oppa said.

"It's okay oppa. I'm going at our province. Well it's a 1 hour trip only."

"You want us to bring you their?" Onew oppa asked.

"No it's okay oppa. See you tomorrow. And thank you again. Bye!" I hugged them one by one and leave.

-------------------------------------
"Oh why there is no people here?" I asked in curiosity. I came in and do the sign of the cross. I sat at the end corner of the church. I pray silently and peacefully. I thank god for giving me everything i have. For having a new friends, for doing fine in everything, for having Minho and for all the blessings he gave me. I stood up after praying. I was about to walk when i saw a figure of a tall guy. I came in close and was shocked seeing Minho oppa. Am i dreaming? 

I stood here still in froze. I know he is approaching.

"Happy Birthday pretty girl." My tears run down my face. I miss this man so much! He hugged me. I'm still in froze and i don't know what to do.

"You miss me that much?" He whisper. I punch him lightly in his shoulder.

"I thought you can't make it on my birthday?" I said subbing.

"Ssshhh don't cry soojung." He wipes my tears. "You think i will let this past without greeting you personally? I sacrificed of not texting you for almost 3 days just to finish all the things i need to do. I want to be present on your birthday and i want it to be perfect." He said holding my both cheeks.

"You know how much i love you soojung. I miss you so much!" He said and he hug me again. This time i wrap my arms in him.

He release the hug and look at me intensely. He wipe my tears and i blushed knowing that our face is an each of distance.

"I love you." He said sweetly.

"I love..." He cut my words by kissing me on the lips. He kissed me sweetly. I blushed more when he ended the kiss and look at me seriously.

"Oppa i'm shy." He laugh a bit and hold my hand.

"Let's go?" He said.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously. 

"At your house. I know you have a dinner with your unnie."

"You know?"

"Of course. I will tell you something soojung."

"Your so beautiful in your dress. Next time don't wear that when a lot of people are around you okay?" He whisper and i blushed.

"Yah!"

"I'm serious." He said holding my hand.

When we hopped in his car i saw a small box.

"Oppa. What is this?" I asked.

"My gift for you. Open it." I immediately open it and gasp. A diamond ring? Is he proposing?

"A promise ring soojung." He said raising his left hand with the same ring. Oh yeah how can i think of that. Haha.

"Promise to wear this always okay?" He put the ring on my finger. "Yepuda!" I exclaimed.

"I will oppa. Thank you!" I smile happily. This is my best birthday ever!
-------------------------------------
"Surprise!" I froze when i saw everyone in our house. A lot of balloons hanging on with my pictures and some messages. A lot of food in the table. A lot of cakes also. I saw my best friend, unnie, shinee oppa's, yuri unnie, jongin oppa and suzy. I look at minho oppa with of course my tears.

"Surprise." He said smiling.

"Oppa this is too much!" I said subbing.

They all approach me and hugged me again. I approach suzy. I hugged her immediately.

"Suzy. Thank you for coming." The only word i say. I'm too speechless to think. She hugged me back and handed me a gift. I gasp when i saw Lee Min Ho oppa?

"Oh yeah i forgot. Babe come here." Suzy said and Lee Min Ho approach me. My mouth hang open looking at him. 

"Hi soojung. Happy birthday!" He greet me and hug me lightly. I'm still in shocked. Am i dreaming? Is this true? Minho, my boyfriend release the hug. I look at him and smirk.

"My cousin is really a jealous one." Lee Min Ho said.

"Can we take pictures?" I asked nervously. He nodded and i gave my phone to my boyfriend so he can take picture of us.

"Please Minho." I pleaded and he just nodded. And well the start of picture, picture. We captured every moment. We eat the foods and we bond after that.

"So guys. We're going. Minho has a flight tomorrow morning so we need to go." Suzy said. I approach them and bid a goodbye.

"Thank you again suzy and Lee Min Ho oppa." I said leading them at the front door. They also say thank you and leave. 

They all leave one by one. Only me, my unnie and minho are here.

"So kids. I know you miss each other. I will go upstair okay?" She said.

"Okay noona. Thank you again." Minho oppa said.


"So?" Minho oppa start the counversation.

"How's the birthday girl so far?" He asked with a cute smile.

"An overflowing blessing comes today oppa." I said happily.

"Ready for another surprise?" He said smiling. I gasp. So the surprise earlier was not yet the final?

"What do you mean oppa?" I asked still in shocked.

"Follow me." He drag me in front of my room.

"You can open your room now soojung." 

"What's with my room oppa?" I asked nervously.

"Just open it." He command. I hold the door knob and open the door of my room. I gasp and cry when i saw a big black piano near my study table. I look at Minho oppa and cry more.

"Surprise soojung. My birthday present for you." He drag me near the piano. I still can't speak. This is my dream. I dreamed about this for almost 8 years already. I love playing piano and that is my talent. Minho wipes my tears and he drag me to seat with him in the piano chair.

"Try it." He said smiling.

"It's too much!" I said subbing.

"There is no too much when you love someone." He said.

"Play the piano for me." He pleaded.

"Please." He continue. I look at him and hug him tight.

"Thank you Minho. You don't have idea how happy i am today. This is the best birthday for me. Though my parents are not here but still this is the best birthday for me." 

"About that. I talked to your parents through phone if they can book a flight on your birthday. Well they really want but they said you already know the reason why they can't. But they promise to visit you both on christmas."

"So you talked to them?"

"Yes." He said smiling.

"Anyway soojung. Play the piano for me please." I smile and nodded. I start on my warm up twinkle, twinkle and play 1000 years by your side a japanese song of my favorite band.

Minho POV

I was listening while she's playing the piano. I'm more than happy because she is happy. Seeing her like that makes me contented. She is enjoying the piano and forgot that i'm here beside her. I smile at her cuteness. 

When the song was ended she hug me tight.

"I love you Minho. Thank you for everything." She whisper. I smile at her and kiss her on the forehead. "I love you more." I whisper.

----------

Hi guys. So how's the story so far? Did i made your day happy? Minho is back, back, back. Of course i want soojung to be happy. 

As you can see i included Lee Min Ho on the story. Well i really love him. He is the reason why i became an avid fan of Korean drama. I also love Bae Suzy, she and soojung is my bias in girl idols. I also become a fan of kpop because of Choi Minho. He is my ultimate bias. I love him to death. 

Please do comments, subscribe and vote.