Chapter 14

You've change everything in me!

Soojung POV

"Good morning unnie." I greeted happily.

"What's with my sister?" 

"I'm just happy." I said. Unnie looks so curious.

"Tell me what happened soojung."

"You will see." I heard a car infront of our house. I smile happily. 

"Oh i thought myungsoo can't fetch you because of his seminar." Unnie said. I smile more and run fast. I open it and unnie was shocked seeing my visitor.

"Good morning noona. Good morning jungie." I smile happily seeing him.

"Unnie meet minho." 

"Oh minho." My sister surely mesmerized by my boyfriends smile.

"Have a sit first." My unnie said.

"Thank you. I'm just here to fetch soojung, noona." He said.

"Oh okay. She didn't tell me. I thought myungsoo will fetch her." She said still in froze.

"It's okay noona. I also want to get your permission on bringing soojung on a date after school."

"But i have work ming." I protest.

"Then after your work." He said.

"But it's already late later. Maybe on weekend." I said in a serious tone. I know my sister was really curious. I was just laughing in her wondered face.

"Unnie i want you to meet my boyfriend minho." I said proudly. My sister is more shocked than earlier.

"Your boyfriend?" She repeat my words. I laugh at her cuteness.

"Yes noona. I'm your sister's boyfriend and i hope you will let me become her boyfriend." He said politely.

"Of..of course as long as my sister want to." She said smiling. 

"Thank you noona." My boyfriend said in a polite way. 

"Unnie we will go now. I don't want to be late. Bye." I kiss her on the cheek and whisper. "Did i hit a jackpot?" She laugh and slap me lightly.  

------------------------
"I'll see you later jungie. At lunch?"

"Okay ming. I'll go first okay?" 

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you more. See you later."
---------------------
"Good morning besty."

"Why so happy my besty? I'm sure something happened."

"You're going to be shocked!" I said smiling.

"Yah! Just tell me besty. Don't make me feel clueless."

"Haha okay okay. Me and minho are already in a relationship." I whisper.

"What?" She shout. 

"Pssshhhh besty please lower your voice." I look around and they're looking at us.

"Really besty? Is that true or your just imagining." 

"Yah!" I slap her lightly and she hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you besty." I feel like my dress is wet.

"Yah are you crying besty?" 

"I'm just so happy for you and minho oppa besty. Finally." I also can't control myself and my tears also fell down.

"I'm so happy too besty. I can't still believe that he is mine now."

"Then tell me the whole story best." She said with excitement. I tell her every details and we cried and laugh after that. Were really crazy right? That's why were bestfriend.

"But how about myungsoo oppa besty?" Hearing myungsoo oppa's name makes me stop smiling. Yeah i forgot him. How can i tell him this? 

"What should i do besty?" 

"Just tell him the truth and be honest. I know he will understand." Jinri said.

"You're right besty. I know myungsoo oppa will understand me." I said smiling. Atleast i feel relieved because of my besty.

-------------------------

Minho POV

"Good morning hyungs, taem." I greet them happily.

They look confused so i laugh.

"Why?" I asked.

"Are you sick ming?" Key asked.

"From now on guys no one will call me ming okay? I'm fine with minho."

"Are you okay hyung?" Taem asked look worried.

"Yah yah minho. The last time i saw you like this is when your inlove. Don't tell me." He cut his words when i smile happily.

"So your inlove?" Jonghyun asked in disbelief.

"How could." Key also cut his words when i nodded.

"Really minho? With whom?"

I didn't say anything. I just smile and went to my room. I know their still curious.

They followed me in my room. I'm prepared anyway.

"Since your all my bestfriend i will tell you but make sure this will be a secret until my girlfriend..." Jonghyun hyung cut my words.

"Girlfriend? So your in a relationship already?" 

"Yeah. You already have a girlfriend?" Key asked also.

"Minho tell us." Onew hyung said.

"Yes i have." I said happily.

"Whose the lucky girl hyung?" They asked. The lucky girl? I should say i'm the lucky one.

"It's..." 

"Who is it hyung?" Taem asked in impatient way.

"It's soojung." They're all shocked.

"But how about his boyfriend?" Onew hyung aksed. The three are still in shocked.

"Hyung they're not really in a relationship. They're just bestfriend."

"I knew it. I know it's soojung." Key said smiling.

"I'm happy for you hyung." Taem said and gave me a light hug. Ofcourse followed by them. I hugged them back. I know they're happy for me. 

"I'm so happy for you ming. I mean minho." Onew hyung said.

"Why don't you want us to call you ming by the way?" Onew hyung continue.

"Because i want only soojung to call me that."

"Yah. Don't be too cheesy minho." Key complained and we all laughed.

------------------------------
Where is she? Should i text her? I look around at the cafeteria and finally i saw the most beautiful girl in the world. We approach her and jinri.

"Hi soojung. Hi jinri." My members greet them. I was looking at our surrounding as usual every eyes are always on us. Aissh how can i become sweet to her everytime were in public? I want to take care of her.

"Hi jungie. Hi jinri." I smile lightly.

"Oppa you didn't tell me huh?" Jinri complained. I just smile and look at soojung. She's also smiling.

"So let's celebrate for the new couple." Jonghyun said.

"Yah oppa. Lower your voice someone can hear us." Jinri said.

"Opps sorry." He said.

I sat beside soojung. I want to atleast near her. I hope were alone so i can take care of her.

"How are you? You should eat well okay?" 

"I will ming. You too okay?"

"Ofcourse jungie." I smile and she smile also. 

Soojung POV

I'm really happy. I hope this won't end. He looks serious everytime where in public but when were alone he is so sweet and talkative. 

"So soojung and jinri. Want to hangout later?" Jonghyun oppa asked.

"She's busy." Minho oppa said in serious tone.

"Are you soojung minho? I'm asking her." Jonghyun oppa said teasing him. I was just smiling.

"She will work at 5pm hyung." He said.

"Really your working soojung?" Onew oppa said.

"Neh oppa." I said proudly.

"Wow daebak!" Key said.

"You can work too oppa." Jinri said and we all laugh.

I look at minho oppa. He is busy reading a book. Aissh this guy. I'm here beside him. 

"So soojung how's myungsoo your bestfriend. We really thought he is your boyfriend." Taemin oppa asked. 

I was about to speak when minho oppa interrupt again.

"His not. You know who is the true boyfriend." He said but still looking at his book. 

"His just joking that time. Oppa is in the seminar right now it's a requirements before their graduation. He already applied here in seoul. You know he loves seoul." I said proudly.

"So he will stay here for good?" Atlast minho oppa asked and now his looking at me.

"Yes oppa." I shortly said.

"Don't tell me your jealous hyung?" Taemin oppa asked minho oppa. They all laugh except him. He continue to read his book.

"Don't guys." I said.

"Haha minho oppa don't be too serious." Jinri said.

"You should talk a lot since your girlfriend is beside you." Jinri continue.

"Besty pssshh. Someone can hear you." I said in a whisper.

"It's okay for them to hear that. It's true anyway." Onew oppa said.

"She doesn't want our relationship to be in public." Minho oppa said while closing his book. "Let's grab food." He continued. He stood up and we follow him. I don't want to be near him while grabbing some food. I know a lot of students were going to talk about us. He looks at me and put a chicken on my plate. I was going to thank him but he put another one in my plate and this time a vegetable.

After grabbing the food we get back to our table. As usual a lot of girls are wondering why minho and i are sitting next to each other. I didn't mind them because i'm really hungry. 

"Hi guys." I look up and saw yuri ssi sitting beside minho.

"Oh hi soojung, hi jinri." She said.

"Hi unnie." Jinri greet her also. I just smile and say hi also.

"Did you eat already? I will get you some foods. What do you want?" Minho oppa asked. I feel a little bit jealous. He is so sweet to yuri ssi. They also look good together. 

"I'm already full ming. I just want pineapple juice." 

"Okay i'll get it for you." Minho oppa stood up but yuri ssi hold his wrist.

"Ming. I can manage." 

"I will accompany you yuri since i also want juice." Key oppa said.

When they get back yuri ssi asked me something.

"So how are you and your boyfriend soojung? I mean the soon to be doctor. Well your the hot topic this whole week huh." She said. Minho oppa is just listening in our conversation.

"Ah myungsoo oppa? He is not my boyfriend. He is just my bestfriend." I said.

"Really? I thought he is. His handsome huh? And you look good together." I was going to speak when the shinee boys except minho are laughing hard.

"Yah why are you laughing guys?" Yuri ssi asked.

"You know our minho is soojung's boyfriend." Yuri ssi was shocked and i saw in her expression how shocked she is.

"Oh my. Minho you didn't tell me." She slap minho oppa's shoulder lightly.

"I think minho oppa will tell you soon unnie. They just become a lover yesterday." Jinri explained. I was nervous at first but when yuri ssi give me a wide smile, i feel relieved. She hugged minho oppa tightly. She is about to burst out about us when key oppa cover .

"Psssshh soojung didn't want their relationship in public so don't congratulate them in a loud tone." Yuri ssi released key oppa's hand and laugh.

"Haha i'm sorry i'm just so happy hearing the news." She said.

"Minho are you going to say something?" Yuri ssi asked.

"I will tell you about this yul." He shortly said.

"It's okay ming. I'm so happy for you." She hugged him again.

"Yah yul, soojung will be jealous." They all laugh at jonghyun oppa's joked. But i'm really jealous.

"No oppa i'm not." I immediately denied. They just laugh at me.

"Defensive." Key oppa said. 

"Stop teasing her guys." Yuri ssi said. Aissh this shinee boys. I need to pee anyway.

"Guys i'm going in the restroom. I'll be back." I said. 

"Don't tell me your going to cry? Were just joking soojung. Yuri is just a bestfriend of him." Onew oppa explained. 

"Ofcourse not oppa. I just need to go to the bathroom." I said. I stood up and minho oppa stood up also. I look at him.

"What?" He said.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I will accompany you at the restroom."

"Yah!" They all laugh.

"At the outside ofcourse." He added.

"I'm not a kid ming. I can take care of myself beside it's almost 1 you should go back in your classroom." 

"Oppa she's not a kid anymore. I will accompany her and we will go to our room after." Jinri said.

"Okay. Text me okay?" Minho oppa said. He is really a serious guy. 

"I will." I said.