Chapter 17

You've change everything in me!

Soojung POV

Finally it's weekend. No school and morr time to sleep. I was about to close my eyes again when my phone vibrate and i saw a text message from minho oppa.

"Good morning jungie. Are you free today?" I immediately replied. "I am oppa. I'm just here in the house." In just a moment he replied. "So are you free for lunch?" I was going to reply when he call.

"Hi oppa." 

"So are you free for lunch?" He asked.

"I am oppa. Actually i didn't eat breakfast yet so i guess it's a brunch?"

"Why? You need to eat breakfast okay?"

"But i'm not in the mood to cook. Sooyeon unnie is not here in the house. I also want to rest. It's only 9am. I will sleep for another one hour. I'll text you later oppa. I love you." I said sweetly.

"Okay. I love you too. See you later." He ended the call. "Now i need to sleep!" I murmured.

In just 30 minutes i hear our bell ring. Ding dong... Ding dong... 

"Aisssh who's our visitor? I didn't expect someone today." I said. I immediately open the door.

"Good morning mam. Delivery for Ms. Soojung Jung." I was shocked seeing a bouquet of flowers and i think a food. 

"Me? From who?" I asked still in shocked.

"From Mr. Choi Minho mam. Kindly sign on this mam." He gave me the paper. I signed it and he gave me the flower and food.

"Thank you ma'am. Have a nice day." I close the door and put the flower and foods at the table. Oh my god he is so sweet. I smile widely. I smell the flowers and open the paper bag. A coffee, sandwiches and pasta. Look so delicious.

"Oh a letter." I said. I open it and read it. "Sending the beautiful flower to this pretty young woman and a package of food for breakfast. You need to eat my love. I don't want you to skip any meals a day okay? I love you."

"Ahhhh his so sweet." I feel like any moment my tears will fall. I grab my phone and dial his number.

"Yes jungie?"

"Your so sweet oppa. Thank you for the foods and for the flowers."

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"Yes oppa. It's my first time. Thank you again."

"Really? It's your first time?" He asked look shocked. 

"Yes oppa. Why?"

"Nothing. Okay eat your breakfast and sleep a little more. I will fetch you at 1pm okay? I love you."

"Okay oppa. I love you too." He ended the call. I smile happily. I smell the flower again and start to eat the food. 

"How to be lucky like me?" I murmured.

-------------------------
I hopped in his car happily.

"Where are we going oppa?" I asked excited.

"Anywhere. Where do you want to go?" He asked. I'm a bit disappointed. I thought he has a plan already.

"You don't have a plan yet?" I asked in a sad tone.

"I don't. I want you to decide for our first ever date." Me? Is it that guy should be the one who need to plan for the first date?

"Just drive to han river. I want to see the beautiful sunset."

"But it's just 1pm only jungie."

"Then we need to wait. I want food also."

"Let's eat lunch first." He said.

"Really? We're going to the restaurant for lunch? Exciting."

"Why are you so happy? Because of the food?"
 
I slap him lightly. "Yah. It's not about the food okay. It's about eating with you alone." 

"Okay miss jung." While his driving i am looking at the city of seoul then suddenly read a name yoona.

"So oppa. Tell me about yourself." I asked.

"What do you want to know about me?"

"Everything." I said.

"About your family. Your friends and your exes." I continue.

"My family. You know my family background right? Well my mom and dad is busy on work but they never failed to have some quality time with me every week. They really love me and i love them so much. They are the reason why i'm still here. About my friends well you know them already my members, yuri noona, my cousins specially jinri and go ara my childhood friend."

"Your childhood friend? Where is she now oppa?"

"She's in the state."

"Oh i see. How about your ex?"

"Ex?"

"Yes. Your past love." 

"I only have 2 ex soojung and i don't want to talk about it."

"Why? I'm your girlfriend right?" I said in a little bit angry tone.

"You know my past right?"

"Not the whole story." I exclaimed. 

"Soojung."

"Okay. No need to tell me." I said in a sad tone. 

"What do you want to know about yoona and me?" He asked.

"Really oppa. Is it okay to ask?" I said smiling. He really can't resist me.

"You want to ask or what?"

"Hehe okay oppa. Jinri said she's really pretty. Where did you both meet anyway? I mean yoona ssi"

"At the school." He said shortly.

"Another question. Well jinri said you really love her, did you move on already oppa?" He didn't answer my question. 

"Change topic. Your bracelet. I first saw this when we first met. Is it your lucky charm?" I asked looking at his bracelet.

"I think so."

"Is this the most valuable thing for you oppa?" I said smiling.

"Yes it is."

"Who gave this to you oppa?" He didn't answer the question. I felt pain in my heart. I know it's from yoona but since i'm an expert on pretending i still ask the same question.

"Oppa? Didn't hear my question?" 

"Yoona." He said shortly. It hurts. I don't know but i'm so jealous. And the funny thing is i'm jealous in a dead person.

"Oh okay. You really love her right?" I asked with my fake smile.

"Soojung."

"I was just asking oppa." He stop the car and look at me.

"I don't want to talk about it. Not now soojung." 

"Okay. I'm sorry oppa." I was hurt but i don't want him to tell me everything in rush. I decided to be cheerful again.

When we arrived at the restaurant we sat near the window. Well as always almost every girls are looking at him. Hmmmp. He is mine es!

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Anything oppa."

"Okay. Waiter?"

"Hi mam, hi sir. What is your order." Aissh even this waitress.

"Please gave us all your best foods for two serve. Thank you."

"Right away sir."

"Oppa. I think it's too much." I exclaimed.

"You didn't choose so i order all their best food so you can choose."

"Aisssh oppa."

"Soojung. It's okay. Why don't you sit beside me?"

"I want to see your face oppa." He pinch my face.

"Besides i want to cover you from those girls eyes." He just laugh at my jealousness.

"Here is your food ma'am, sir." The waiter put a lot of food in our table.

"Owww look so delicious." He laugh at me.

"Why are you laughing oppa?" I asked curiously.

"Your really cute soojung. Okay let's eat?"

"Okay." I said smiling widely.

After eating minho oppa is driving now going to han river.

"I'm so full oppa." 

"Ofcourse soojung. You almost eat the plate."

"Yah!" He just laugh at me.

-------------------
"Yepuda!" I exclaimed when i saw the sunset. My head is in his shoulder. Our hands hold each other. This is so romantic!

"You like the sunset?" He asked.

"I like the sunrise and the sunset." I was smiling looking at it. He smile at me and peck a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you soojung." 

"I love you too oppa." He looks at me and i look at him also. I blushed knowing that our face is an inch of distance. He kissed me. He kissed me on the lips and i was shocked when i hear a fireworks. I look at it and wow it's really beautiful.

"Wow yepuda!" I said in amazement.

"You like it?" I was busy looking at it so i just nodded when another fireworks came with I love you soojung on it." I look at minho oppa and gasp.

"You like it?" He asked again. And now i feel like my tears will fall in any moment.

"Your the one who did the fireworks?" I asked still in shocked.

"Yes with the help of my staff." I feel like i want to cry! He is so sweet. 

"Your really important to me soojung." I can't control anymore. I face him and my tears run down my face. 

"Hey why are you crying?" He asked in a worried tone.

"I didn't expect this oppa. I'm so lucky to have you." He wipe my tears and smile and i think this is his best smile.

"I'm more lucky to have you soojung." He kissed me again on the lips. This time a very sweet kiss.

"You kissed me for three times already oppa." He just laugh at me.

"You don't know how to kiss soojung." He teased me.

"Ofcourse it's my first kiss." I said in a shy tone. 

"It's okay. I like it and i am thankful that i am your first kiss." He said smiling.

 

Pl