Chapter 18

You've change everything in me!

Soojung POV

"Good morning unnie." 

"Good morning baby. How's your date with minho yesterday?" 

"Huh? How did you know unnie? I was going to tell you today."

"Minho asked me to take you out. I really like him for you soojung."

"Really? I'm so lucky right unnie?" I said smiling.

"Ofcourse. But he is also lucky to have you." My unnie said. She hugged me tight and i hug her back.

"But you know how popular and how influence his family right? If ever his parents didn't accept you, don't hesitate to tell me okay?" She said seriously. Oh yeah what if his parent doesn't like me? What should i do?

"Thank you unnie." I said smiling.

-------------------------
Minho POV

"Good morning umma, appa." I greet them happily. 

"Good morning son. How's your sleep? You look so happy today huh?" Well they didn't know yet since they are busy on work every weekdays.

"I am umma."

"What happened son?" My appa asked.

"I want you to meet someone umma, appa." 

"Really son? Don't tell me it is a girl?" My appa asked. I just nodded and smile. My umma immediately approach me.

"Really son? Is she your friend or what?" My umma asked.

"My girlfriend mom." They look at me with a big smile.

"Really? So my son is inlove again?" My appa said.

"I am appa."

"I want to meet that girl very soon." My appa said.

"Why don't you invite her today?" My umma said.

"I want too umma but she need to rest. It's her quality time with her family."

"Oh yeah that's right. We need to always have time with family. Anyways is she your classmate or schoolmate?"

"A schoolmate umma. She is jinri's bestfriend." I said.

"Oh jinri? She didn't tell me yet. Well maybe because she wants you to tell me. I must say she's a pretty young woman."

"She is umma."

"Do i know his family son?" Oh yeah how can i tell them that she's not an heir like me. She's just an ordinary girl.

"Umma, appa. She's not an heir like what you think. She's just an ordinary girl." I said. They look at me seriously. I was nervous ofcourse.

"Umma, appa?" They smile at me.

"Son, you think we can't accept her because she's not an heir like you? Ofcourse not as long as she loves you and you love her it's okay for us." My appa said. I smile widely. I feel like i'm the luckiest person on earth. 

"And son i know you will chose someone that makes you happy. I will thank her in advance for making you happy." My umma said.

"I feel relieved umma, appa. Thank you for always supporting me." They hugged me tight.

------------------------
Soojung POV

What should i tell to myungsoo oppa? That i'm already in a relationship and sorry for rejecting his love? Aisssshh how can i face him?

"Soojung. Myungsoo is already here."

"O..okay unnie. I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay."

Ottoke? "Soojung. Myungsoo oppa is so kind so don't be afraid." I said to myself. I stood up and went downstair.

"Hi soojung." He greeted me happily.

"Hi oppa." I said nervously.

"I'll go ahead guys okay? I'll be back at 7pm." Sooyeon unnie said and kiss me on the cheek.

"Neh unnie."

"Neh noona."

"So soojung how are you?"

"I'm good oppa. How about you?" I asked.

"I am also good. So?"

"So?" 

"How are you and minho?" He asked.

"We..." He cut my words.

"He is your boyfriend already right soojung? I'm happy for you." He said smiling.

"So is it okay for you?" I asked.

"Of Course soojung. You know i love you, whatever makes you happy will make me happy too." I hug him immediately. 

"Thank you oppa. I love you too. Thank you for the understanding." My tears fall down and he wipes my tears.

"Just remember if he will makes you cry i will never let him see you again okay?" I punch his shoulder lightly.

 "Haha your crazy oppa. Anyway thank you again oppa." I hug him again and he hugged me back.

"Anyway how did you know oppa?" I asked curiously.

"Minho tell me."

"Huh?"

Myungsoo POV

Throwback

I was preparing for my stuff when i heard my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo." I said.

"Is this myungsoo? Kim myungsoo?"

"Yes. Speaking?"

"This is minho. Choi minho." Choi minho?

"Yes i know you. What can i do for you?"

"Can we talk?"

"Okay. What do..." He cut my words.

"I mean personally. It's about soojung."

"Okay. See me near your school. Bye."

--------------
"So what do you want to talk about her?"

"I like soojung."

"You like her?" I said in a bit shocked.

"Yes. I want this to tell you since your important to her. I want to court her. I want to be her boyfriend. I don't care if your against me for soojung but since your important to her i want to get your permission."

"You want my permission? What if i said no?" 

"I still want to court her wether you like it or not."

"Then why bother to tell me this?"

"I respect soojung so i also respect the important person in her life." He was about to leave when i speak.

"Take care of her." He turn around with a slight smile.

"I will."

"Do you love her?"

"I love her. That's why i'm here."

"Then please take care of her. I love her so much and listen to me carefully if i saw her crying because of you. You will never saw her again."

"I will never hurt her. Thanks."

End of throwback

"That's the reason why i know. He talked to me. I know he loves you so it's okay soojung."

"He did that? He didn't tell me."

"He is a man for doing that. He really loves you soojung." She's smiling like crazy now. I'm hurt of course but seeing her so happy like this makes me contented. 

 

Please subscribe and comment. I'm a little bit sad because of the feedback. Please do comments. Thank you.