Chapter 16

You've change everything in me!

Soojung POV

"Relax soojung. Don't be nervous." Minho said. Well i'm so nervous. Everybody's eyes are looking at us.

"Soojung?" Jongin called me. 

"Oppa." I said.

"Why? I mean." Looking at me and minho's hand.

"I'm his boyfriend." He said in a serious tone.

"I didn't know." He exclaimed.

"Soojung didn't need to report this to you right?" He said in a smirk. I squeeze minho oppa's hand and about to release when he holds it more tighter than earlier. 

"I didn't ask you." Jongin said.

"Oppa it's so sudden..." Minho oppa cut my words.

"Did you want to talk to him in private?" He whispered. I know his angry right now.

"No oppa. You know his my friend. Please don't argue both of you." I said pleading.

"I'm sorry soojung." Jongin oppa excuse himself. Minho oppa release my hand.

"You want to follow him?" He asked seriously.

"Oppa? I was just explaining to him." 

"Why?"

"He is my friend oppa remember?" I can't focus talking to him since every eyes never leave us.

"I don't care."

"Don't be mad boyfie. I love you so much." I said in a sweet way. He didn't look at me.

"Please oppa. Saranghaeyo." I do the heart gesture and i don't care if they are looking at me.

"Aissh how can i resist your cuteness jungie?"

"You can't." I said proudly. He laugh hard. Some are shocked in his sudden action. Well the choi minho they know is a serious one.

"Your laughing and i'm sure they're all shocked." He just smile and patted my head.

"Ming." Shinee boys approach us. Minho look at them with his fierce eyes.

"Oh sorry MINHO." Onew oppa said laughing.

"Well he doesn't want us to call him ming. He only want you to call him that." Key oppa explained and they all laugh. 

"Yah. What are you doing here? Go back to your respective sports. High jump is not your sport right?" He said seriously. He is always serious.

"Ms. Song tell us that she'll be late in about 20 minutes. We want to bond with you and soojung." Taemin oppa said.

"Oppa it's okay." I said and minho just look at me.

"Thank you soojung." Onew oppa said.

"For what oppa?" 

"For bringing the old minho."

"But..." Jonghyun oppa was about to speak when onew oppa cut his word.

"Well not really the old but i'm sure it will happen soon."

"Hyung. Stop that nonsense." Minho oppa exclaimed.

"I'm serious minho. Anyways let's eat lunch together again okay? My treat." 

"But the food in our cafeteria is really free hyung." Taemin oppa said and we all laugh.

"Oh yeah i forgot. Haha." He laugh hard.

"Haha okay oppa. Let's each lunch together and your treat hehe."

"Aissshh soojung. Anyway see you later. Let's go guys." Onew oppa said and they walk back to their respective sports.

"Jungie my body guard will fetch you later on your work okay?" He said.

"Why oppa?" I asked.

"I have a meeting in our company at 7pm and dinner at 9pm. Is it okay?"

"Ofcourse oppa. I told you right? I'm okay and don't worry about me." I said reassure him.

"Text me later okay?" He said.

"I will oppa. Let's go and play with them." 

We stood up and went at the high jump site. Jiyeon, bora and others are looking at me with fierce. I'm a little scared ofcourse. What if minho is not here beside me? What will this girls going to do with me? 

I was sitting watching him. He is really a sporty guy. I heard from others that minho is really competitive. He hates to loose. 

"Hi girl." I didn't know her so i just smile.

"I'm fei by the way. Soojung right? Minho's girlfriend?" She said and some of girls are also sitting beside me. I glance at minho oppa and he is busy talking on the phone right now. He just asked me if i'm okay in gesture and i gesture also that i'm okay.

"Yeah." I said shortly to fei.

"So when are you and minho become a couple?" Some girls asked me. So they just want to know about us? Well since i study here no one is talking to me like this but now that they know i'm in a relationship with minho they want to become close with me? For what? 

"5 days ago." Minho answered the question for me. They all look at him. 

"If you don't mind girls can i excuse her? Me and my girlfriend were going to practice." He grab my hand and the girls are envy just by looking in their eyes.

"Okay soojung. See you later." Fei brush her cheek in my cheek. I just smile. 

"Are you close with her?" Minho oppa asked.

"I'm not. She approach me earlier and i know they want to be close with me because of you. They really want to be close with you." 

"Anyway i will teach you how to jump. I mean i saw you before you have a potential." He said.

"Really?" I asked happily.

We practice for almost 1 hour. He is a good instructor. He is an expert. Daebak!

----------------------
"So soojung. How's the feeling?" Jinri my very bestfriend asked me.

"Haha i feel like someone will kill me. Well you know how popular your cousin is right?" I said smiling.

"Haha you need to learn how to ignore what other will say to you okay? I'm happy for you my bestfriend. I can't believe this is happening. Not because your not enough for him but i really didn't expect that he will loved again. And thanks to you soojung." She hugged me. She looks like crying.

"I can't cry. Well if you know how hard it is for oppa to move on. Thank you so much soojung. Please don't hurt him okay?" She said subbing. 

"Haha stop crying besty. I will never hurt him. You know how much i've waited for this right? I also didn't expect this. Thanks to you." I'm this lucky to have him.

"Haha anyways where is oppa? Should we get food first?" Besty said. I know she's hungry already so i nodded. 

"Really eating like a dinosaur soojung." I look up to see jongin oppa.

"Oppa." I smile lightly. Well since he found out that minho is my boyfriend. I don't know but i can feel something.  Is it possible that he likes me? Haha don't be so feeler soojung.

"Hi jinri. Your still on diet?" Jongin oppa said.

"I am oppa. Being a model i need to control what i eat." She said in a sad tone.

"You can do exercise."

"I also do that oppa." Jinri said.

---------------
Minho POV

Soojung didn't text me. Is she already in the cafeteria? 

"Minho let's go. I'm sure soojung is waiting already." Onew hyung said.

"But she didn't text me yet." I exclaimed.

"Maybe she forgot." Key said. Really she forgot? I stood up and follow them. As usual every eyes are always on us. 

When we arrived at the canteen. I already saw soojung with jinri and jongin? Why he is always around her? We approach them. I sat beside jinri since soojung is in the center of them. 

"Hi guys." My members greet them. I didn't look at her but i know she's looking at me.

"Hi oppa's." Jinri greet us. I look at her and finally i saw soojung looks a little disappointed. I smile at her but she snob me. 

"Jinri let's change sit?" I whisper. She immediately nodded. I know she understand the reason. We change sit and jongin look at me.

"Soojung?" I whisper. She just look at me with no reaction.

"Are you mad? I'm sorry." I look at my members. They are busy talking. Jongin and jinri on the other hand are also talking to each other.

"Why should i?" She said in a harsh tone.

"Then why are you snubbing me?" 

"Your the first who do that." She said.

"I'm sorry. I'm excited when we came here but when i saw you with him. My mood immediately changed. I'm sorry jungie." I whisper.

"Don't act like we're doing something minho." She said not looking at me.

"I'm sorry."

"Get your food first before we talk."

"Accompany me?" I asked.

"Ok." She stood up and help me chose foods to eat.

"Oppa you should eat more. I will get you dessert okay?" She said smiling.

"I hate sweets krystal."

"How could..." 

"Well i do some research about you. What do you like, what do you want and..." 

"Yah why don't you ask me instead of researching." She exclaimed.

"It's okay krystal. I only ask jessica noona about you."

"Aissh okay oppa. I can't win over you. Please eat some sweets oppa." She pleaded. She's really cute.

Soojung POV

"I don't like." Aisssh you really don't want huh? Let see. I smirked.

"Eat this or i'll be mad at you." I said seriously.

"Don't act like a kid soojung. You're not a kid anymore."

"Aisssshh. Okay." I was going to put the desserts on the table when he get it from my hand. I smile happily.

"Eatwell oppa okay?" I said happily. He didn't mind me and get back to our table. I follow him happily. 

I just look at him while eating.

"Soojung don't just look at me. You should eat also."

"It's okay oppa just by looking at you i feel like i'm already full."

"Ewwww. Your so corny soojung." Key exclaimed and we all laugh. I didn't saw jongin oppa. Where is he? I look around and didn't saw him. Aissh never mind.

"Why oppa? Didn't your girlfriend tell something like this to you?" I asked.

"I don't and i'm not yet ready." Haha really he is not yet ready? 

"Oh i see." Minho oppa is just listening in our conversation while eating. 

"Besty, oppa's i will go first okay? Ms Lee wants to meet me at her office. See you later." 

"I will accompany you jinri." Taemin oppa said and we all look at him.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's okay oppa. I can take care of myself."

"Don't tell me you like jinri huh?" Jonghyun oppa said. Taemin oppa looks so shy and just smile.