Chapter 10

You've change everything in me!

"I'm running late!" I shout. I went downstair and saw Myungsoo oppa and unnie laughing out loud.

"Yah why didn't you wake me up unnie?" I said shouting!

"You should set an alarm clock." 

"Good morning soojung. I will bring you to school today. Don't get mad this early in the morning." Myungsoo oppa said smiling.

"Really oppa?" My mood changed immediately. "Wait oppa do you have a car?" 

"Ofcourse soojung. Didn't you know that your oppa is also rich but not that rich like your prince minho." Sooyeon unnie said.

"Oh yeah speaking of my prince. I forgot to text him." I grab my phone in my pocket and dial minho oppa's number.

"Yoboseyo." Said in the other line.

"Hi oppa good morning."

"Yes soojung? Good morning too."

"I forgot to say thank you about last night. Thank you." 

"It's okay. Thank you also."

"Soojung pali. Your running late!" Myungsoo oppa interrupt.

"Who is..." I cut minho oppa's word.

"Oppa i'm running late. See you later bye!"

----------------------
Minho POV:

Who's the guy talking earlier? Is he her bestfriend? Anyway why should i care?

"Aissh no parking lot near my room?" I murmured. I started to drive slowly. Far from me i saw soojung with a guy walking happily. Her hand holds the guys arm. Is he her boyfriend? 

I parked my car near the guy's car. I was walking slowly not wanting to walk with them. She's so happy just by walking with him. Why i feel strange? I mean is it normal? Am i jealous? But why? Because she looks like yoona? Yeah i'm sure that's it. I should not think of her anymore. I don't want to be good to her just because she looks like her. 

How i miss you yoona. Please come back! My tears run down my face. I go back to the car and start the engine. I want to be alone.

I drive at my favorite place. Everytime i miss her i always wanted to go to the beach. 

------------------------------------
The fresh air and the wave of the sea. 

Throwback

"Minho." The girl with the most beautiful smile call me.

"Yes yoong? Are you okay? What's the problem?" She immediately hugged me.

"Minho, i'm going back to state." She said crying. I feel someone punch my face. So she's leaving early than i expected? But i need to be strong for her, it's for her health. I face her and wipe her tears. "It's okay yoong. You need to go back for your medical treatment. You know it's the best for you." I said faking my smile.

"But how about us?" She said subbing.

"I can go visit you everytime you want me there. You know how much i love you. I can do everything for you. If you want me to stay with you i can do it.

"No minho, i want you to finish your senior here. I can wait you at the US for your college. But you need to visit me atleast twice a month okay?" I smile at her cuteness.

"Ofcourse yoong. I can't live without you right? So i'm sure every week i will visit you." She hugged me tight.

"I will miss you minho. I love you."

"I love you more yoong." My tears fell down but i immediately wipe it. I don't want her to see me like this. It's hard for me to let her go this easy. I want her to be strong and i want her heart disease to be heal as soon as possible. I want to marry this beautiful girl. She's my life and no one can change it.

End of throwback

I wipe my tears. This place is the place i can cry and i can tell her everything without someone listening.

"I need to be strong for you yoong. I know your happy now. Please tell god to guide every decision i will make." I said crying.

"I miss you so much yoong. I'm going crazy. I want to hug you like before. I want to tell you how i feel. Please come back to me." I said. I know she heard it in heaven.

"Please yoong. I don't want to love somebody. Just you yoong!" I want to tell her i met someone looks like her. And i don't know what i feel for her. I don't want to be unfair. I know i feel something for her because she's really a resemblance of yoona.   

"You said you will marry me right? You should fight for me and don't give up! I promise you right? I promise to only love you for the rest of my life so please come back!" I kneel on the sand and cried so hard.

-----------------
"Where is minho oppa?" I murmured. It's already my last subject but i still didn't saw him.  He didn't attend our P.E also. Is he okay? Should i call him? But what if he has a meeting or something related to their company like jinri? "Aisshh soojung stop worrying he is fine okay?" I murmured.

"Thinking of something miss jung?" 

"Hi jongin oppa. How are you?." I said.

"I'm good. You?" He asked

"I'm also good oppa."

"That's good."

"What happened to minho by the way?" He continue.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"Well i saw his car earlier. He was going to park but then leave immediately. Maybe there is something happened." He said.

"Really?" I feel worried.

"Oppa, i'm going. I need to see ms. Song. I'll see you later. Bye!" I wave and run.

I grab my phone and dial his number.

"Yoboseyo"

"Oppa are you okay? Where are you?" I said in a worried tone.

"I'm okay why?" He said coldly.

"Well i didn't saw you today i was just worried." 

"Why?" 

"You know your my friend..."

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I need to go i have a lot of things to do." He ended the call without saying goodbye. What's with him? I thought were okay already? Aisshhh. Do i look so obvious? But i'm really just worried. 

------------------------------
"Where is myungsoo oppa? He promise to fetch me today." I murmured.

"I'm here." I was shocked when someone backhug me.

"Yah oppa. Stop that others will think were a couple." I said looking at my soroundings. I was shocked seeing minho oppa.

"Oppa?" I call minho oppa. He just ignore me and walk infront of us.

"What's with him? I thought your already friend with him?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"That's what i thought oppa. Is it okay for you to wait me here atleast 5 minutes? Please oppa." 

"Okay." When he said okay i immediately run following minho oppa.

"Oppa." I shout. He didn't look at me so i hold his arm.

"Wait oppa." I said with a sigh.

"What do you want?" What happened to him?

"I'm just worried. Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Why should i?"

"I thought were friends already?"

"Not because were friends i can tell you everything." He said looks annoyed.

"Did i do something?"

"Soojung can you please stop talking non sense? You know i'm just busy okay? Don't bother to asked me. Your just wasting your time."

"I'm sorry." I was going to turn around when he hold my arms and hugged me. I was shocked at first but hugged him back in just a minute. 

"I'm sorry soojung but it's better for us not to be close again." I release the hug after what he said.

"Why?" 

"I'm a complicated person. Bye!" He walk fast. My tears fell down.

"Soojung i don't want to see you crying." I look up to see myungsoo oppa. I hugged him immediately. 

"Oppa what's with him? He said his a complicated person."

"Soojung i know it will happen. I told you the very first time right? Please don't cry it hurt me so much." He wipes my tears and lead me into his car. 

--------------------------------
Minho POV

"It's for you soojung. I know i care for you because of her. I don't want to be unfair." I murmured and start the engine of my car. 

"Yoong. I hurt someone again. Please come back!" 

Throwback

"Hi mom, dad." I greeted happily.

"Our son is so happy today. What time is your flight?" My dad asked.

"Around 10 dad i can't wait to see her. She promise to bring me to her favorite park." 

"I'm happy for you son. Marry her when you graduated." My dad said.

"Yeobo. He is too young for that." My mom said smiling. They loved yoona so much just like me. 

"Haha you know how much he loved yoona. And you know how much we like yoona for him." 

"Thank you mom and dad. You're really the best. I love you both." I hugged them both.

"Sir minho, you have a call from the US." Our maid interrupting us.

"Oh see dad? She's more excited than i am." I boast and pick up the phone.

"Yoboseyo." I said answering happily.

"Son, yoona." Her father crying.

"What happened to yoona uncle?" I was nervous my mom approach me.

"She's dead son." Said her father. The phone fell down on the floor. Is this true? No i'm just dreaming. I feel my mom hugged me.

"Mom this is just a dream right? This is not true right? Umma!" No tears in my eyes but i feel dead hearing the most painful words in the world.

"Son. Be strong." 

End of throwback

I'm laying on my bed when someone knock on my door.

"Son?" My mom call out.

"Can i come in?" She continued.

She open the door and approach me.

"What happened son? Is it about her again?" She said caressing my hair. 

"You can tell me everything baby. What happened?" 

"I miss her umma. I miss her like crazy!" My mom hugged me tight. "I know it's hard but please let her go. Please son, i know how much you sacrifice for her. It's more than a year already baby. Please move on." 

"I can't mom. I want to sleep."

"Okay. Should you need something just call umma okay? I love you." She kissed me on the cheek and leave my room.