Chapter 6

You've change everything in me!

I heard someone knocks on my door.

“Yah, I’m still sleepy.”

“Sir, it’s already 6am, you need to prepare for school.” One of our maids said.

“Aissshh I forgot.” I hurriedly went to the bathroom, take a shower, go downstair and eat breakfast.

“Baby you want me to drive you in school?”

“Umma I want you to rest. I know you have a client meeting later. Just relax yourself I can take care of myself.”

“But.”

“Please umma just rest.” I do the aegyo because I know she can’t resist it. She nodded and pinched my nose.

“Aisssh this big boy.”

“Umma, I’m a man already. I’m going umma, I don’t want to be late.” I said and kiss her in the forehead.

While driving I remember soojung. I grab my phone and look at it. No text from her? I dialled her number and she answered it.

“Yoboseyo” Said in the other line.

“Where are you?” I said in a calm tone.

“I’m heading in our school oppa.”

“I told you to text me right?” I said with a little disappointment.

“I’m sorry. Jongin oppa fetch me and I forgot to text you.” I don’t know myself. Why I’m affected hearing that Jongin fetch her?

“Okay then. Bye.” I cut the line not waiting her to speak.

-Soojung POV:-

Toot…toot…toot.

“Aisssh he ended the call without my explanation? That guy.” I murmured.

“What happened? Is that minho?” Opps I forgot Jongin oppa is here beside me.

“Oh sorry oppa. Yeah he called me. You know Jinri tell him that whenever she’s not around Minho oppa will take care of me.”

“Maybe he is jealous.” I repeat in myself. Jealous? Haha. In my wildest dream.

“No oppa. He talks to me because he knows that I don’t like him in a special way. So it’s impossible.” I said reassure him.

“What do you mean?” He said look confuse.

“Well he doesn’t like someone who likes him in a special way. He hates girls who like him. That’s what he said.” I said calmly.

“Oh he didn’t forget yoona yet?” I froze. Is it really because of yoona ssi?

“I don’t know.” I said in a sad tone.

 “Yoona is a nice girl. Everybody envy her, every girls in school idolized her. Even the Apink group. They really like her. She is such a sweetheart.” He said.

“So you also like her?” I asked.

“Aissshhh. Better stop talking about her. We’re here already.” I stare at the window and saw that were already in the parking lot. While walking he is still silent. I want to ask more but I know he don’t want to talk about it.

When we arrived at the building, I wave my hand and thank him. I feel relieved because he smile and patted my hair before he leaved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my 2nd subject, I walk to the library. I’m not hungry and I don’t want to see Minho oppa. When I arrived at the library I sat at the last table. Don’t want someone to disturb me. I grab my Mathematics book and start reading it. My book covers my face while I’m reading. I can’t focus hearing those girls murmuring about something. I heard Minho oppa’s name so I carefully listen.

“You know what I saw Minho and Yuri linking their arms together.” Girl 1 said.

“Really? They really look good together. You know after Yoona died Yuri is the second goddess here and now she’s the goddess here and take note she’s very kind also.” Girl 2 said.

“But I hope minho don’t choose someone here in school anymore. Every girls are envy every time he is in a relationship.”  Girl 1 said.

“Beside Minho is just a good friend of Yuri. Yeah they’re lovers before but they decided just to be friends right? And I don’t think Minho will love someone else except Yoona. I heard from someone that Minho said he will never love someone else except Yoona. So our dreams will really just like a dream.” said girl 3.

After hearing those. I feel someone punch my head. Yeah I know that he will never love someone like me. Yuri is much better. She’s a goddess. Every girls envy her. Is it my time to move on? But in the first place I know that minho will never love me back. I hate this feeling so much. I’m just an ordinary girl. I don’t think I can focus reading this book much better to leave.

 I stood up and went at the rooftop. I saw him with yuri sitting on the couch. I was going to turn back when he called my name.

“Soojung?” He shouts. I sigh deeply and turn around looking at him.

“Neh oppa?” I said hiding my nervousness. I glance at yuri and she’s smiling at me like an angel.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“My phone… Yeah my phone, I forgot my phone in the libr…” My words cut when my phone rang. “!” I murmured.

“Your phone is in your pocket Soojung.” Oh my, what to do?

“Oh yeah! I forgot. I’m going oppa I thought Jongin oppa is here.” I was going to turn around when he grab my wrist.

“Hey soojung. What happened to you?” He asked worried.

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked in a worried tone.

“Oh yeah yeah. I’m going.” I bow 90 degrees and leave immediately.

Minho POV:

I’m worried. What happened to her? Is she okay? Why am I thinking about her? Aissshhh.

“She looks like her.” I glance at the girl right beside me.

“Ming, I know you know that she really looks like her.” She said seriously.

“I don’t want to talk about that yul.” I said with irritation.

“Yeah I know.” She holds my hand. “You know I love you, because you’re my best friend. You can relay everything on me. Ming, she will be happy if you will find someone who will love you like she did.” She said in a worried tone.

“Yul. Please I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Okay then. Maybe I should leave you now.” Aissshhh this stubborn girl. I grab her wrist. “I’m sorry yul. I just want to forget her. Please help me forget her.”

“Minho I tried so many times, but I failed. Maybe you need someone who will change you.”

“But I can’t yul. I love her so much. I can’t replace her. She will be forever in my heart.” I said in a sad tone.

“You can keep her forever but you need to open your heart for others.”

“I don’t understand you yul. I don’t need someone as long as my family, my friends and you my best friend will stay at me.”

“Yeah but ming. Someday if you feel something to someone don’t ever control yourself. Okay?” I smile reassure her. After Yoona, she is one of the most important girl in my life. We tried to be lovers but we both know that were just meant to be best friend. I hug her and she returned the hug.