Chapter 22

You've change everything in me!

Minho POV

"Good morning Minho." A girl with long hair greet me.

"Good morning too Irene."

"Care to join lunch with me?"

"I will. Give me 5 minutes."

"Okay I'll wait you." She said smiling.

She wrap her hand in my arms. I want to protest but well i still have a manner.

"Good morning Ma'am, Sir." Staffs greet us happily. 

"You look good together Ma'am." One of the staff said and others are in second the motion. Irene just smile happily while me? A little awkward. 

---------------------
"So minho, how's school? Is it hard schooling while working?" Well irene is a good company. I easily get along with her.


"It's thrilling actually." I said smiling.

"Really? That's great. My dad want me to transfer in your school. He said i should learn from you. He was so impressed." Irene's dad is the CEO of the company.

"Really?" I said happily. Well at least it gives me more encouragement to work hard.

"Yes. That's why he really likes you." 

"I'm happy to hear that. So your going to transfer in our school?" 

"I want too. But can you promise to take care of me when i get there?" She asked.

"Of course i will." I said smiling. I should tell this to soojung.

"Can you excuse me for awhile?" I said.

"Oh okay." I stood up and went outside. I dial her number and she answered it immediately.

"Hi oppa."

"Hi soojung. Did you eat lunch already?" I asked.

"We are. I'm with jinri and shinee oppa's."

"Really? That's great. Tell them to take care of you." I hear from the other line that they are laughing and teasing soojung.

"I was happy today soojung." I said excitedly.

"Really oppa? What happened?"

"They like me."

"Really? That's a good news." She said. I know she's also happy for me. 

"Yes. I'll call you later okay? I'm in a lunch today. See you soon."

"Okay oppa. Bye." I ended the call and back to the table. I was smiling more because i hear her voice.

"You look so happy minho." Oh yeah i forgot irene was looking at me.

"Oh yeah. I am irene." Still with my smiling face.

"Because of?" She asked in curiosity.

"Hmmm i was just happy." I said smiling.

------------------------------------
"Soojung POV:

"So how was oppa there?" Jinri asked when the call ended.

"He is happy. He said they like him."

"That's a good news. Minho was really nervous about that." Onew oppa said.

"He is?" I asked. Didn't know about that.

"Yes. Minho didn't say to you because he doesn't want you to be worried." Key oppa explained.

"Anyway to change the topic. Your birthday is approaching soojung. What's your plan?" Taemin oppa asked.

"Nothing. I was planning to go to our province church that's all."

"Really? No party?" Key oppa exclaimed.

"Yes oppa." I said.

"You have a boring life." Key oppa exclaimed. I laugh in his cuteness.

We all talk about our plans in the future, love life's and etc. Shinee oppa's are really good to me.

-----------------------------------
"So are you going to work later after this besty?" Jinri asked. Yeah i forgot to tell her.

"We don't have work today jinri." She just nodded and didn't ask for more.

After class we are now preparing to leave when a middle age man enter the class with a bouquet of white roses.

"It seems our teacher has a suitor." Jinri said and we laugh.

"Yes?" Our teacher asked. She looks so excited. That was sweet.

"I am looking for Ms. Soojung." Hearing my name makes me gasp. Me? Our teacher look at me in shocked. I know she's disappointed.

"Soojung." Our teacher call me and i walk in front. Our classmates are all envious as always. 

"For me?" I asked still in shocked.

"Yes mam."

"Who's the sender?" I asked. Is it minho but... 

"It's from Mr. Choi Minho." Now my classmates are gone wild. Some are envious, some are amaze and some are murmuring.

"Thank you."

"Please received this. Mr. Choi tell me once your teacher dismissed you i will gave this to you. I hope i'm on the right time?" The man said.

I was looking at our teacher and she nodded. "Yes we are." 

"Oh my G. Oppa is really sweet." Jinri approach me with her huge smile.

I'm still in shocked. How can he be sweet like this?

"Open the card besty." Oh yeah the card. I open it and read the message.

"To my Soojung,

Sending this flower to the most pure and beautiful girl i know. I miss you so bad soojung. Can't wait to see you. I love you.

Love,
Minho."

I smile happily. Jinri looks so happy for me too. Am i this lucky? I grab my phone and dial Minho's number. He didn't answer my call. Maybe he is still busy. I put my phone on my bag. I hold the bouquet with my right hand. While my left hand was in support. The flower is a little big though. Thanks to jinri she will bring me home.

------------------------------------------"I'm home unnie."

"Oh what's with the bouquet? Don't tell me you have another suitor" She said teasing me.

"Haha unnie. Minho oppa gave this to me." I said proudly.

"Really? Where is he?"

"Still in japan unnie. He surprise me."

"He is so sweet." Sooyeon unnie said sweetly.

"Yes he is unnie."

--------------------------------
As usual i'm lying on my bed looking at my phone. I already texted him for how many messages? I think 6. I'm sure he is still busy. 

"Soojung?" Unnie said while knocking on my door.

"Yes unnie?" I shout so she can hear.

"Myungsoo is here." Oh yeah how can i forgot myungsoo oppa. I stood up and hurriedly went downstair.

"Hi oppa. Sorry i forgot. What time is your flight?" I said apologetically. 

"It's okay soojung. I just came here to bid a goodbye for now. See you on christmas day." He said smiling.

"I will get my bag oppa so i can go with you at the airport." 

"It's okay soojung. It's already late. I don't want you to go home alone."

"Are you sure? I'm really sorry oppa."

"It's really okay. Now i want to talk to you for awhile."

"What is it oppa?" I asked curiously.

"Promise to tell me everything bothers you okay? If you have a problem don't hesitate to call me soojung okay? Make sure to always take care of yourself and if that minho hurts you tell me okay?" My tears run down my face. "I will miss you my best friend. See you soon oppa." I said subbing. He wipes my tears and hugged me tight. "Shhhhh soojung don't cry. As if i'm dead..." I cut his words by slapping his shoulder.

"Yah oppa. Make sure to always take care yourself too okay? Always remember that i'm here always and don't worry about me oppa. I will make sure to tell you everything. I promise that." I said with my smile.

"Okay. So i'll go ahead."

"Take care myungsoo." Unnie said and hugged oppa lightly. 

"I will noona. You too take care always okay? You also soojung okay? Stop crying. I'll be back soon. Bye!" I was still crying looking at him hopping in his car. He wave and i wave also.


---------------
Well another twist. What is Irene's role in the story? Is myungsoo really giving up for the sake of soojung's happiness? 

Please do comments, subscribe and vote.