Chapter 13

You've change everything in me!

Minho POV

"Hi yoong. How are you in heaven? I need to confess something. You know i met someone really looks like you yoong. She really looks like you. The way she smile and the way she look at me. I don't know myself yoong. I always tell myself that i care for her because i saw you to her but yoong i don't know now. I promise to love you forever and not to love anyone beside you right? If i tell you i was falling for her. Are you going to be mad? I don't think you will be mad. I know how kind you are. You're the kindest person i've ever met. I love you yoong. I will love you forever i promise that but that doesn't mean i can't love someone right? I know you will understand me. I know your happy now. I think i'm ready yoong. Should i confess to her? Will she accept me? Or am i late?" I stood up and smile. Atleast i feel like i'm okay now. I know yoona will understand me.

Yes i like soojung. I love soojung. I was just telling myself that it's not what i think but i'm now ready and hopefully i'm not yet late.

---------------------------
It's already 5pm aishhh. I stop at the coffee shop. I entered and as usual a lot of girls are murmuring about me. 

"Good." She cut her words and was shocked when she saw me. I was also shocked seeing her here.

"Sir." She continued.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She didn't answer it. "What is your order sir?" She asked. 

"1 americano grande please." 

"Dine in or take out?" She asked. I really want it for take out but i changed my mind.

"Dine in." I said shortly. 

"Okay sir. Please wait." I studied her. She look so beautiful in any dresses even the shops uniform. Should i talk to her now? Or should i wait her later?

"Here's your americano grande sir." She didn't smile at me.

"Thank you Miss Jung." I smile widely. She just roll her eyes and ignore me. 

I hear a girl beside her whisper not to ignore me but she still did.

I sat near the counter so i still can see her. She didn't look at me. I know she's still angry. I want to tell her i'm sorry and hugged her tight. Should i do it now? I can't wait. I smile lightly!

It's almost 9pm but i'm still here waiting for her. I know she's wondering why i'm still here. 

Soojung POV

"Soojung, that handsome guy is here for almost 4hrs. And i'm sure he is waiting for you. Do you know him?" Luna asked, one of the crew. I didn't answer luna and went into my locker to get my bag. It's time to go home finally. 

I walk infront of him because his in the counter side. He saw me and stood up. I know his following me. 

"Soojung." He called me but i didn't look at him and continue to walk fast.

"Yah soojung!" He shout! I still didn't look at him. If his guilty because of everything it's okay no need to say sorry. Aissh. I continue to walk fast until he holds my arm.

"Wait soojung." He said.

"What do you want? I thought you don't want to talk to me again?" 

"What? I didn't say that." He said in deniable.

"Then what do you want?" I asked in irritation.

"You know minho if your going to tell me not to be close to you again or your going to apologize because your guilty it's okay. No need to tell me something that will hurt me. I know you can't love me and i'm really pathetic to think that someday you will love me. I get it minho. I know from the start that i can't reach someone like you so please leave me alone so i can start to move on?" I said in irritation. I feel like any moment my tears will fall down. In my irritation he just smile at me. What? How can he smile like that? How dare him! 

Minho POV

I was smiling the whole time. I want her to know that i love her too. I know she looks pissed seeing me smiling while she's crying.

She's about to leave when i hold her hand and kiss her on the lips. She was shocked and her eyes grow big in just a second. I tried to kiss her in a passionate way but i'm also in shocked. She push me hard.

"Yah! What do you think of me huh? A puppet? Everytime i talk fast you will kiss me and you will say sorry huh?"

I grab her hand and hugged her. "I love you too soojung" I whisper. I know she's more shocked than earlier. I hugged her tight and i don't want to release the hug but she did.

Soojung POV

Did i hear right? He loves me too? Am i dreaming? Is it a dream? I release the hug.

"I love you soojung." I still didn't say something. 

"I thought i just like you because your a resemblance of her but i'm wrong. I love you soojung. I'm jealous everytime your with that myungsoo or with jongin. I hope i'm not yet late." Hearing those words makes me cry. Makes me cry of happiness. Is this true? If this is just a dream please don't let me wake up. I want to be with him.

"Soojung? Are you going to say something? Please let me court you?" No i'm not dreaming. My tears run down my face. He wipes my tears and hugged me. 

"Am i dreaming?" I whisper. He released the hug and laugh. Finally i'm back after my thoughts.

"Yah why are you laughing?" 

"Your not dreaming soojung. It's really me." 

"You want to court me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Please." He said smiling. Gosh i'm so happy!

"Can you be my girlfriend soojung?" He asked.

"What? Your courting me then now you want to be my boyfriend? Too fast minho." I complain. But i really want to be his girlfriend. Haha.

"I can't wait." He said.

"Then find someone. I know there is a lot of fangirls waiting for you. I'm also sure they will court you instead of you courting them." I said smiling. This is one of the happiest day ever.

"Okay soojung i can wait. I will wait." He hold my hand and kiss my left hand. I blushed in his sweetness. Aisssh i can't resist him.

"I'm sorry for everything soojung. Do i have a chance?" 

"I will think of it." I smile mischievously.  

"You said you love me?"

"But you make me cry right?"

"I'm really sorry. I will promise not to let you cry. I will take care of you. Give me a chance to court you."

"Okay then. You don't need to court me."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I smile happily. 

"Because from now on i will be your girlfriend."

"So yes? Your my girlfriend now?" He asked happily. I nodded and he lift me.

"Yah bring me down minho." I said laughing.

"Your my girlfriend soojung okay?"

"Yes. Yes. Now bring me down oppa."

"I love you soojung."

"I love you too mr. Popular." I said.

"But oppa in one condition." 

"What is it?" He asked.

"Please make this a secret in our school for awhile."

"Huh? But why?" He asked.

"You know them right? I just want some peace. I know everyone is going to hate me, specially the girls. They really love you. I hope you understand."

"I will protect you from them." He said in a serious tone.

"I know you will but i don't want a special treatment also. Please oppa."

"Okay. But not because we will not let our relationship in public we can't hangout on public also huh? We need to hangout. And i want to take care of you."

"Okay oppa." I blushed when his face is near in my face. 

"Yah oppa. You can't kiss me. You already kiss me earlier." I protest and he smile.

"Why? Can't i kiss my girlfriend?" Hearing that makes me more blush.

"One kiss per day only." He just laugh and kiss me on my forehead.

"Okay."

"That's good Baby."  I said sweetly.

"Baby? I don't like sweet endearment." He said in a serious tone.

"Then what do you want oppa?" I asked.

"Just our name."

"Okay then. Let's go ming?"

"Ming? Hehe okay jungie."

--------------------------
"You want to go inside ming?" I asked in a happy tone.

"I want jungie but it's already late. I want you to rest. I will visit you here in weekend so that i can talk to your sister."

"For what oppa?" I asked in curiosity.

"For formality. I want to ask your sister also." He said. I blush in his sweetness.

"Haha okay ming. Goodnight." His about to kiss me on the lips but i didn't let him not because i don't like but because i don't want someone to see us.

"Yah! behave oppa. Someone will see us. You can go now. It's already late. Goodnight." He kissed me on the cheeks and hopped in his car. He waved and leave.

----------------------

I smile happily laying on my bed. Yes i'm not dreaming. It's really true. 

Beep. Beep.

My phone rang. A text message from him. I open it immediately.

"Goodnight soojung. I will fetch you tomorrow. I love you." I giggled in his sweet message.

"Goodnight i love you too." I replied. 

In just a minute i received another text from him.

"Sleepwell."

"Okay my prince. Goodnight."