Chapter 27

You've change everything in me!

 

Soojung POV

"Yepuda!" I exclaimed. It's so beautiful here.

"You like it here?" He asked.

"Yes ming. It's so beautiful." I said still looking at the view.

"I love you soojung." I look at him.

"I love you too Minho." I said smiling. 

"You know how much i love you right?"

"Yes Minho. Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just want to say i love you."

"Yes i know you love me and i love you too." He immediately hugged me. I froze but i hug him back.

"Are you okay minho?" I asked in a worried tone. I released the hug and look at him. I saw tears in his eyes.

"Hey. Are you crying?" I asked wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Hey. Are you okay? Did i do something? Why are you saying sorry?" I asked nervously.

"You didn't do anything. Don't ever think of that."

"Then what? Why are you crying?" I asked .

"I'm just lucky to have you. Your more than enough. I was just saying sorry for not being enough."

"What are you talking about? Your more than enough minho. Is that really the reason why you're crying?" I asked.

"It is soojung." He said reassure me.

"Okay. You should smile. It's your birthday and tomorrow is our 2nd monthsary." 

"Yeah about that. Can we celebrate it here?"

"Oh but..."

"I already talked to noona and she said yes. They trust me and i promise not to broke that. Please."

"Since you already get my sisters permission then okay." I said smiling.

"You know ming. I was nervous when i saw tears in your eyes and your saying sorry. I thought your going to say "Soojung let's break up!"" I said smiling.

"You think i will do that?"

"What do you want me to think? You said sorry and hugged me tight. Then cried. I was really nervous. I don't think i can accept that."

"I will never do that. I can't do that. I love you and i can't loose you. Your so important to me soojung. I love you so much." He said seriously.

"More than your past?" Again he froze. 

"No need to answer. I already know the answer." I said faking my smile. In any moment i know my tears will fall. I look at the sky. I don't want my tears to fall.

"Soojung." He said in a deep tone. I can't look at him. With my luck the fireworks is now starting. I was looking at the fireworks but my tears is now flowing. I know he can't see it because he is now looking at the fireworks too. I hurriedly wipe my tears and with another luck after i wipe my tears he looks at me. I'm just faking my smile. But my hearts really ache. 

After the fireworks i heard his phone rang. He answered it and now he is talking on the phone.

"Okay umma. I'll go downstair." He look at me.

"Let's go downstair? Some of the guest are going home. They want to see me first."

"You go minho. I'll be waiting here."

"But..."

"I'm waiting here. Don't worry about me."

"Okay." He kissed me in the forehead and leave.

When i heard the door closed. My tears already flow. I'm so hurt. I know i can't be hurt. 

"Yoona ssi. He still loves you. I'm not mad at you because he still love you. I can't change his feelings. I know whatever i do i'm still the second and your still his number one. I can't replace you in his heart. I want to be selfish, i want him to love me just only me and i want him to forget you but i think i can't. I already do everything but i don't think he will love me like his love to you." I said looking at the sky. Hoping that she heard everything. I wipe my tears and stood up. 

----------------------------------------
"Besty. Are you okay? You look pale." Jinri my besty said.

"I'm fine besty. I just want to rest. Is it okay if you can bring me at the hotel?"

"What about Minho oppa?" 

"I will text him later. I don't want to disturb him. A lot of visitors are waiting for him."

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "Okay, let's go, Since your hotel is just 5 minutes away from here." She said.

"Just tell them when you get back that i'm not feeling well okay?"

"You owe me an explanation besty. For now i will let you rest." Besty said

"Yes besty. I will. Thank you."

---------------------------------------
Minho POV

"Hyung? Did you see soojung?"

"She's with jinri earlier." Onew hyung said.

I was about to speak when i received a text message from Jinri.

"From Jinri: Hi oppa, what happened to you and soojung? She is now resting in the hotel. You can go here. I'll be back there."

"Oh hyung. Tell my parents some alibi for me okay?" I said to onew hyung. I hurriedly went to the parking lot and hopped on my car. I was driving nervously. Is soojung mad? Is it because i didn't gave her an answer about yoona? It's all my fault!

---------------------------------------
I knock on her door but it looks like she's sleeping already so i requested the staff to open the door for me. Since it's our hotel they obeyed me immediately.

I came in and walk straight to her room. I saw her peacefully sleeping. I sat beside her. I caress her hair. I know she's tired.

"I'm sorry soojung." I whispered.

"I'm sorry if you feel like i don't love you the way you want too. I love you soojung. I love you so much but i can't lie to you that i still love her. I'm sorry...."

Soojung POV

I'm fully awake but my eyes are close. My tears run down my face when i hear him confessing the truth. I cut his words.

"Let's break up." I said.

Minho POV 

Hearing those words make me shocked.

"Soojung. What are you talking about?"

"Let's break up!" I hurriedly hugged her.

"I can't do this anymore."

"Why?"

"I'm tired. That's all!"

"Is it because of yoona? I love you soojung. Yoona is just my past. Your my present!"

"Leave me alone! Please let me rest."

"I will. But please talk to me first. You know how much i love you. Please understand me. I can't leave without you."

"Not now. Please leave me alone." 

"Okay. I will wait outside. Talk to me when your ready." I stood up and went outside.

Soojung POV

My tears run down my face when he close the door. I can't do this anymore! I can't replace her in his heart. This is so hard!

-------------------------------
I was awake by the loud ring of my phone. I glance at the clock and it's already 11pm.

"Oh my God! I slept for 2 hours." I shout.

I open the door and was shocked to see Minho sleeping on the couch. Yeah i remember, we already broke up!

I was about to approach him when he open his eyes.

"Soojung?" He said approaching.

"Don't come near me." I said.

"Soojung, talk to me. Please listen to my explanation."

"I don't need your explanation." I shout! I'm really hurt so i can't control myself anymore.

"Please. I love you so much. Trust me."

"Yes i feel it Minho, but i still can't replace her in your heart."

"That's not true."

"Then prove it!" 

"What do you want me to do? I will do it!" The bracelet. I know the bracelet is important to him.

"Remove your bracelet and replace mine."

"I already did!" He raise his hand. I was a little embarrass. 

"You did?" He approach me and hold my both cheek. I didn't look at him. I was shy.

"Look at me soojung." I still can't look at him. Am i too overacting? 

"Soojung?" I slowly look at him.

"You know how much I love you right? I was going to say yes earlier when you said you want to remove my old bracelet and replace yours but since irene interrupt our conversation. I already forgot to talk about it again." 

"But..." He cut my words.

"Listen to me first." I just nodded.

"I love you soojung. I know sometimes you think i just love you because of Yoona. Didn't i tell you before that, that was the first reason why i became attracted to you. I already did my best to ignore you because i don't want you to be hurt if i will just love you because of her and i don't want to be unfair. But day by day soojung, my heart keeps reminding me that it isn't about yoona at all. It is really a feeling for you and not yoona. Yes, you have a big resemblance to yoona but your different in so many ways. I love both of you and i can't deny that i still love her. She is my first love and it won't change but you are my one true love and i want you to be my last. Believe me soojung. I love you like my love from yoona and trust me I love you more than yoona already. Please don't break up with me. I can't leave without you!" My tears are flowing endlessly.

"Don't cry soojung. Just please tell me you won't broke up with me."

"I won't Minho. I'm sorry." I said subbing.

"Always remember that your the most important person for me okay? You and my family are my strength so i'm not complete without any of you okay?"

"Yes Minho. I know. I love you." I said still subbing.  

"Don't cry anymore okay? I love you soojung. I love you more than yoona. I will do everything for you."

"I love you too Minho and i'm sorry." I said hugging him.

"Let's go back to my party? Well onew hyung said my parents are waiting for us. Don't worry no other visitors are their. Only my closest friends."

"I'm sorry for letting you wait. What if your parents will get mad?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Don't worry. They understand and i already called them. They're just worried but it's okay now. Can we go now? I will let you rest after this." He said smiling.

"Okay."

"And don't you ever cry again okay? It hurts me more seeing you like that. Remember, your the most important person in my life. I love you." He kissed me in the forehead.

"I love you too minho. I'm sorry again."

"You don't need to say sorry. It's not your fault. It's my fault. If ever i tell you earlier that i love you more than my past it won't happened. I was just shocked earlier due to your sudden question but i know in my hearti love you more than her already. I can't leave without you soojung. I promise not to hurt you again."

"Minho. It's also my fault. I don't want you to remove yoona in your heart. And i know i can't remove her. It's okay minho. The important thing for me is that you love me already just like what you feel for her before. It's more than enough. And i know i overact everything. I shouldn't be jealous like earlier."

"It's okay soojung. Let's go?" He holds my hand and lead me in his car.

------------------------------
"Are you both okay already?" Her umma asked when we arrived. I was a bit shy because of my jealous act.

"Yes umma. We just have misunderstanding but it's okay now."

"I'm glad. Soojung, just always trust my son okay?"

"I'm sorry tita. It won't happened again." I said apologizing. Her umma smiled and hugged me.

"It's part of the relationship." She said smiling.

"It also a trial to make your relationship stronger." His appa added.

"Yes tito. I'm sorry again."

"You don't need to say sorry soojung." His umma said.

"Yes tita." I said smiling.

"Umma, appa. We will just go to my friends. Let's talk tomorrow. I will bring soojung in their hotel after this." He said.

"Okay. We will go first. Your hyung asked me to tell you that he will visit you again tomorrow before his flight." His umma said.

"Oh yeah. I will call him later."

"Okay both of you take care okay? Happy birthday again son." His dad hugged him.

"Bye son, bye soojung." His mom kissed us both in the cheek.

----------------------

"So you only have 23 minutes left on your birthday hyung." Taemin oppa said.

"Yes. And thank you for coming guys. I hope you enjoy the party." Minho said.

"Of course oppa." Besty said smiling. I glance at taemin oppa and he look so happy by just looking at jinri.

"I think taemin oppa and Besty are really good together." I tease and jinri look at me with her "Don't start me" eyes. Haha she's really cute.

"Guys don't tease us." Taemin oppa said.

"Yah taem. I should be the one to get a girlfriend first before you." Jonghyun oppa said.

"But you already have hyung." Key oppa said.

"We already broke up 3 days ago." He exclaimed.

"Yah! You playboy dinosaur." Key oppa said. We all laugh.

"Stop that guys. Let's gave minho our gift." Shinee oppa's come near minho, key oppa and jonghyun oppa holds his both hand and taemin oppa and onew oppa holds his feet. They throw him at the swimming pool.

"Happy birthday Minho!" They shout. I also know their plan so i just laugh.

"Yah! Come here guys. It's my birthday. You should treat me well." He said shouting. Shinee oppa's and besty run inside while i'm still sitting at the couch laughing.

"Soojung. You know about this too?" He looks at me seriously. I know he wants to throw me in the pool too.

"Yah oppa. I don't know about their plan." I said laughing nervously and start to run inside.

"Yah oppa! Don't come near me." I shout while running inside. I know he is following me. 

I was shocked when he grab me by my waist. 

"Yah oppa. Don't you ever try to throw me at the pool."

"You know their plan right? I will let you fall in the pool." I tried to release from him but he is so strong.

"Yah oppa." I said shouting. He is just laughing.

"Please oppa. Don't throw me. I hate water at night." I said half lying. Well the water at night is really cold.

"Don't worry. I won't throw you alone. I'm coming with you too. Haha." He said laughing.

"Yah Minho. Ahhhhhhhhhh." And yes, my handsome boyfriend really throw me on the pool. It's so cold!

-------------------

Hi guys. How's my new update? I can't break them apart this early. A lot of trials will be coming so i think i should gave them a happy moment first.

Please do comments, subscribe and vote.