Chapter 11

You've change everything in me!

 

Soojung POV:

"Feeling well already?" Myungsoo oppa asked when i hopped in his car.

"I think so." I said faking a smile. 

"I'm just worried oppa. I know something happened to him." I continue.

"Soojung. Can you please stop worrying about him?"

"But." He cut my words.

"It hurts me so much soojung. You know how much i love you right?" 

"I know oppa and thank you for always taking care of me. For being a good bestfriend to me."

"No soojung. I didn't saw you as a bestfriend. I love you as a woman." I was shocked in his sudden confession. 

"You don't need to speak. I love you soojung. I feel this way three years ago. I tried to stop myself but i can't. Please soojung give me a chance. Don't you know how hurt i am when you said you love someone?"

"Oppa" i love him so much too but not as a man but as a brother. 

"Please atleast give me a chance. Think of it first. You don't need to give me your answer today. Let's talk about that when i get back from our 1 week training okay?

"But oppa."

"We're here already soojung. Pali i don't want you to be late." I look around and saw that were already in my school. I hurriedly went out and walk fast. My tears run down my face.

---------------------------------
"Something happened to my bestfriend?" I look up to see jinri smiling at me. I immediately stood up and hugged her.

"Besty!" 

"What happened besty? I'm back!" Atleast some good news happened this morning.

"Myungsoo oppa."

"What about him? Did he confess already?"

"What? You know he loves me? I mean in a special way?" I asked.

"He didn't tell me but i feel it. You know i said you before right? You just ignore it."

"Besty what should i do?"

"Why don't you gave him a chance?"

"Besty you know i just saw him like a brother and a bestfriend." I said truthfully.

"I know but atleast gave him a chance."

"What about minho oppa?"

"You know i love you right? I want you to be happy but i think minho oppa really don't want to commit to someone. He really loves yoona unnie and i know he will never forget her. I don't want you to be hurt. Her mom call me yesterday, she tell me that oppa still didn't forget yoona. He is crying all night because of her. It's more than a year soojung but still he didn't forget her.  I don't want you to be hurt." My tears fell down. How can i think we have a chance? You're really idiot soojung. You know from the first time that he is just a dream. 

"Myungsoo oppa can help you forget him. Just try it."

"But i don't want him to be hurt."

"Try your best to love him in a special way. Oppa is a nice person and i'm sure you will fall for him too. Just focus on him okay?"

"I'll think of it besty."

"It's the best way soojung. I'm going besty you can go to your PE class. Ignore minho oppa okay?" She said and leave.

------------------------------
"Hey soojung. It's our place. You should find your own." Naeun said angrily.

I didn't mind to look at them. I'm not in the mood.

"Do you want to die?" Chorong said.

"Yes please." I said with a harsh tone.

Minho POV:

I can't focus on the practice! 

"Look the Apink member was bullying soojung again." I heard from the girl beside me. I approach near them.

"What you really want to die?" Eunji asked and slap lightly soojung's shoulder.

Soojung stood up looks annoyed. "Yes please. Kill me now!" She said shouting. Naeun push her and she sat on the ground. I was going to rescue when jongin approach her.

"Are you guys crazy?" Jongin shout!

Soojung saw me looking at her. She look so sad. I want to approach her and hug her but i can't. I turn around and leave the gym. I don't want to see her like that. 

---------------------

"Oh ming? Did you forget something?" Onew hyung asked.

"Oh yeah. Yeah i forgot my towel." I lied.

"Anyways what are we going to do in our 2 hours vacant?" Jonghyun hyung asked.

"Let's drink soju?" I said.

"But our school is prohibited of alcohol."

"You know my father is the owner here. Just atleast 1 bottle each."

"Something happened ming?" Key asked.

"Nothing happened key! I just missed the alcohol. You know!"

"We have PE class hyungs. Let's go?" Taemin said.

"I dont want to attend. Please tell ms. Song i'm not feeling well."

"You can go guys i can talk to him." Jinki hyung said. 

"Okay." Jonghyun hyung said.

"What's the problem ming?" Jinki hyung asked.

"I don't have hyung." I denied.

"I know you very well ming. Is it about her again?"

"No it's not. I'm fine hyung. I just need to rest."

"I know your not. Let's go to the gym."

"I'm tired hyung." 

"I know your not. And the gym is your comfort zone. Pali we're late." Aissshh this old man. I stood up and follow him.

---------------------
Soojung POV:

"Thanks oppa." I said.

"Do you have a problem soojung?"

"No oppa. I'm just not in a mood." 

"Please go to your respective sports student." Ms. Song interrupted. I stood up and went to high jump team. I feel relieved not to see minho oppa here. 

"In high jump. You need to jump by pair." Ms. Song announced.

"You can't pick your partner. I'm going to assign your partner." She continued.

"Mr. Kim and Ms. Park, Mr. Lee and Ms. Kang......... Ms. Jung and Mr.
Choi." Gosh him again? But where is he?

"Ms. Song, Mr. Choi is not here. Should i change my part..."

"Ms. Jung, Mr. Choi is already here." Pointing at the guy in a hallway. The girls are now murmuring how envious they are because his my partner.

"I'm sorry i'm late." He said.

"It's okay Mr. Choi, we have a pair for jumping next week and your partner is ms. Jung. You can practice now guys." Said ms. Song. Minho oppa look at me in disbelief. I know he don't like to partner with me.

"I'm sorry oppa. I tried to change partner but ms. Song didn't agree." I said.

"It's okay. Just cooperate." He said not looking at me.

"Let's practice." He said while looking at the ground. I didn't bother to look at him either. I didn't do anything. I know he has a problem but he can't do this to me.

"Are you going to practice?" He asked still not looking at me.

"Find your partner. I don't want to be partner with you anymore." I shout. Everybody is looking at us. Jiyeon one of the popular girl in the academy approach me. 

"How dare you shouting on minho huh?" She push me and i fell in the ground. As usual jongin oppa is their to help me. Minho oppa didn't bother to look at me. My tears fell down on the floor. 

"Are you okay?" Jongin oppa asked. I stood up and went to that jiyeon girl. I don't want to be pathetic infront of them. I push her too. She's about to slap me when jongin oppa grab her hand.

"Stop this fight! You jiyeon, why did you push her?"

"She's shouting infront of minho's face." "You how dare you telling him that you don't want to pair with him? Don't you know how lucky are you huh?" Jiyeon asked annoyed. 

Minho POV:

I want to help her but i know jongin will help her.

"Who told you i'm lucky? If you want we can change partner. I don't want him to be my partner." She said. I'm still listening in their arguments. So she doesn't want to be my partner? It's my fault anyway.

"Then let's change partner. I will tell this to ms. Song." Jiyeon said. So she'll be partnered with jongin?

I hurriedly went back in their position.

"I don't want you to be my partner jiyeon. Your not good in sport." Soojung didn't look at me. I know she's angry.

"I will do my best oppa." 

"I still don't want. You know how competitive i am."

"Okay then. Just make sure not to treat well that girl." 

"Let's start the practice." I said to soojung. She didn't talk to me. I don't want to talk to her either. If she doesn't want to practice with me then it's up to her. 

I jump in 2.30 as usual i easily jump it. Every girls clap their hands and amaze by my jumping skills. I look at soojung but she still didn't look at me.

---------------------
Soojung POV: 

"I'm tired of him!!!" I murmured.

"If your tired of him then move on." 

"Yah oppa. You shocked me. How can you enter in our gym?" Some girls are looking at us envious. 

"I just use my charismatic smile." He smile handsomely to me.

"I'm serious here." I said a little bit loud. I saw minho oppa looking at us. 

"I'm just visiting my girlfriend. Is it a bad thing?" He said a bit loud. I know they hear it.

"So soojung is really lucky? She has a handsome boyfriend? And a handsome partner." Hyorin one of the smartest student said.

"Yah oppa. How could you say that?" I whisper.

"Go with the flow soojung." He whisper and patted my head.

"So you have a handsome boyfriend soojung? You better stop flirting minho okay?" Bora the most talkative student said. 

"She's not flirting your minho. My girlfriend is just a friendly person and no one can resist her right minho?" I slap myungsoo oppa's shoulder. "Yah oppa!" 

Minho oppa didn't say anything and turn around continuing his practice. 

--------------------