Chapter 5

You've change everything in me!

Minho POV:

I glance at my side mirror and saw her looks annoyed. I smile lightly.

“She really is different.” I murmured.

When I got home. I saw my umma baking some cookies, I think. She knows that I love her cookies. I back hug her and I kiss her on the cheek.

“How’s my pretty umma?”

“I’m good. How about you baby? You look happy.” She said smiling.

“I am umma. You know it’s because of you and appa.” I smile more wide.

She laugh. “Is it a girl baby?” She tease. I remember soojung. She makes me smile in some way. Maybe because she’s a resemblance of her. I smile bitterly.

“Ofcourse not umma. You know that I don’t like any kind of commitment and I don’t want commitment.” I said bitterly.

“I know, I know. I’ll bake your favorite cookies. You should try also my muffins. It tastes good I think.” She said proudly.

“Yup, my umma is the best in baking. I will try later umma. I will go to my bed first. Is it okay?” I asked sweetly.

“Of course baby you can. I’ll bring you food later.”

“Neh umma.” I kissed her in her cheek and went upstairs.

 Now my favorite part of the day is lying on my bed. “I miss you my bed.” I murmured.

 I was looking at the bracelet she gave me in our first month as a couple.

Flashback

I was waiting for her in our favorite place. A big tree in the back of our school.

“She’s late” I murmured.

I smile when someone cover my eyes. I know it’s her.

“Guess Who?”

“Hmmm Kim Tae Hee? Yoon Eun Hye?” She giggled and slap my shoulder.

“Yah!”

“Haha kidding baby. You’re more beautiful than them. I miss you. What takes you so long by the way? I’ve waited here for almost 1 hour.” I exclaimed.

“Nothing. I just want you to wait me.” She laugh hard.

“Ah so you want me to wait the princess. Come here, I gave you some punishment.” She stood up and about to run when I grab her arms and hugged her tight.

“Yah Minho. Release me. I can’t breathe.” She exclaimed.

I release her and worried came in my face.

“I’m sorry baby. Are you okay?” I check her and she just laugh.

“Haha you're so worried Minho.” She said still laughing. I sigh in a relief.

“Don’t get too tired baby okay? You should rest. I think you’re tired.” I said. I know her heart disease so I’m worried every time she gets tired.

“Don’t worry too much baby. By the way I have a gift for you.” She handed me a small box.

“Is it engagement ring?” I .

“Haha you wish.” She said smiling.

“How I wish. You’ll be my wife soon baby.” I said.

“Yes but not too soon. I want to get married at the age 25.” She said smiling.

“I can wait.” I smile more when I saw her smiling widely. I open the box and saw a bracelet.

“Wow. Thank you baby” I hug her tight.

“You like it Ming?” She asked.

“I really like this. I will use this every day and forever.” She just smile and hug me tight.

“Here open my gift for you too.” I gave her a small box.

“Is this an engagement ring oppa?” She teased me back and she open it.

“Yepuda.” She said smiling prettily.

“You see this pendant? The big circle shape and the small heart shape?” She just nodded and I continue. “I’m the big circle and you’re the small heart shape. Always remember that this circle is me. I can’t leave without this heart, without you. So promise to stay by my side forever okay?” She smile widely and hugged me more tightly than earlier.

End of flashback

I feel tears run down my face. Another tears again. I remove everything that reminds me of her but not this bracelet. This is the most important thing in my life. I will remove this when I forget her. But I don’t think it will come. I love her to death and no one can replace her in my heart.

Flashback

“Ming, I promise to love you forever.” She whispered in my ear. Hearing that from her make me alive.

“I will promise to love you too forever and ever no matter what. You’re the last person I will love.”

“Don’t say that Ming.” She exclaimed.

“Why?” I asked with a worried tone.

“You know that I have a heart disease right? What if…”

I cut her words. I really don’t like hearing that kind of words. I hate it when she always brought up her disease.

“Yah. How many times I told you…” She cut my words by kissing on my lips.

“Yah yah! You’re always doing that every time we argue. Maybe you just want me to argue with you so that you can kiss me right?” I and she laughs hard.

End of Flashback

We were so happy every time we’re together. I’m happier than she is every time I see her smile. She means everything to me and now she’s gone. 1 year had passed but I still feel the pain in my heart. I can’t move on and I don’t want. I promise her that she’s the only girl I will love for the rest of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Ming's Point of view. Hope you like it and Please do support my fanfic.